• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Airline passenger bravely calls out another passenger in a blog post weeks later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcs

Banned
The writer's an idiot. Turn the fuck around and tell them to take their smelly feet away from you and to stop kicking your fucking chair.
Grow a pair.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
The writer's an idiot. Turn the fuck around and tell them to take their smelly feet away from you and to stop kicking your fucking chair.
Grow a pair.

My thoughts exactly.

I'm kind of tired of this whole overly-descriptive-full-of-hi-larious-comparisons writing style that is typically used for comedic reviews and such.

gdt

I thought it was funny. And that pic just killed me. For small shit you can let it go....but fuck as soon as those feet came through I would've had to say something. That's fucked up.

I thought it was funny. And that pic just killed me. For small shit you can let it go....but fuck as soon as those feet came through I would've had to say something. That's fucked up.

The first words out of my mouth would be oops sorry as I "accidently" spill my recently ordered hot coffee on those feet.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions

Yeah, the writing was above average.

"The sun is rising above the horizon; the sky is bleeding crimson and gold. But I cannot turn to gaze at this everyday miracle because every time I do, I smell the anus of Satan."

Is a fantastic line.

But I would have said something to the person about the feet, that is just too much.

hokahey

Yeah, I would have said something about the feet at least. I generally ignore and forgive stupidity, but rudeness gets called out.

So she had a bad experience with another passenger and her initial response is to write a passive-aggressive rant on the internet? Grow a damn spine and confront the guy in person, lady. You're not scoring points with anyone here except yourself. Geez.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Grow a pair.
How can he even kick her chair with his feet wedged in between the seat?

Dear everyone, my flight on a plane was unenjoyable and the people around me behaved rudely.

I bet NOBODY ELSE WHO RIDES PLANES has had this experience.

People sure are pissed when someone vents about an asshole on the plane. Did I miss a part of the blog post where they talked about doin' your mom?

The easy answer to the question of "why didn't you just say something?" is "social anxiety", which if they are in therapy, it's a good chance that they may have that.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Shitty thread title change.

People feel the need to vent about things, nothing wrong with that. This was also clearly an attempt to be entertaining and humorous in sharing an experience that anyone who has ever flown can relate to.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Why didn't she just tell the person to be quiet and get his/her feet away from her seat?

Pretty sure she could've told a flight attendant if she didn't want to confront him/her personally.

This. It's hard to have sympathy for the person who wrote that. It doesn't take much to get morons like the ones sitting behind him sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom