• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Whitley Strieber. The man who wrote the now iconic

qqPPw62.jpg

Has wrote a new book "Them" that's number 1 on the Amazon occult section.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Where do I start. Oke pilots. They're on a need to know bases. In regards to your post it seems your inclined your'e opering from within the paradigm thats nations are a thing. Its like theater. Think about it like England and Germany (Russia as well) found the greater Earth and WW1/2 was about gaining land.

I know you wont but

I highly recommend his videos

Did you just post some flat earth shite?? *Please be a flat earther

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It's a short video.

Watch the fucking video

It gives a very different interpretation of the flat earth theory.

😊

Last edited:

DosGamer

Anybody else feel like any day now, we are going to wake up to actual news about aliens or a crash actually caught on camera... some shit like that? I swear it feels like its right around the corner.

nush

Anybody else feel like any day now, we are going to wake up to actual news about aliens or a crash actually caught on camera... some shit like that? I swear it feels like its right around the corner.

The evidence is already out there, don't wait for the saucer landing on the white house lawn before you get told it's OK to believe when you've already seen.

Keep seeing stuff about metallic orbs, I'm guessing drones monitoring us ? Maybe we'll get a good picture of one of them.

noonjam

Last edited:

Stanford professor says aliens are ‘100 per cent’ on earth, US is ‘reverse-engineering downed UFOs’​

A Stanford professor who has researched unidentified aerial phenomena for the US government has made a stunning claim about the aliens.

This professor's explanation of things seems the most likely to me. He doesn’t make a leap to say what the source of the tech is. He's just talking sense about what's been observed and what the government's response has been. Pretty compelling, imo

Romulus

Maybe but no matter how compelling it is, the commited debunkers will fallback to something like "CIA psyops/hoax" to protect their fragility.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I think the Greys are probably biological robots and not actual aliens. Maybe they're built by aliens.

The truth is I keep an open mind. I used to even scoff at the idea that they could be demonic in nature and now I wonder if they aren't. They might be extra dimensional. It might be some kind of psychological manipulation by some shadow government and they aren't aliens but some kind of experiment they use on people to make them think they encounter aliens. Maybe it's all just a big hoax. Regardless, I do think something is happening.

Last edited:

UltimaKilo

Gold Member

Whitley Strieber. The man who wrote the now iconic

qqPPw62.jpg

Has wrote a new book "Them" that's number 1 on the Amazon occult section.

Of course read Communion and thinking about picking up the new book because it’s not really about his experiences, but Whitely just comes off as a bit of a know-it-all. He was recently promoting his new book with George Knapp.

Stanford professor says aliens are ‘100 per cent’ on earth, US is ‘reverse-engineering downed UFOs’​

A Stanford professor who has researched unidentified aerial phenomena for the US government has made a stunning claim about the aliens.

I watched the talk in full. From what is out there, it doesn’t seem as if we are anywhere near being able to reverse engineer these crafts and unlikely to happen in any of our lifetimes.

The more interesting thing to note is that Elizondo has mentioned that the U.S. military has recently found a way to (successfully) down these crafts using sound frequency weapons that destabilize their anti-gravity fields. I assume that would give us access to more than just the supposed 9 craft.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I know i listened to the full podcast.

Also quite the assumption these being and/or crafts have their origin in space. Not that you're implying it directly.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Well global consciousness (progammming kicking in) could be raising so that sentiment doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

I personally don't buy this alien narrative and if it's used in your description is a massive psyop. Imho.

Last edited:

sono

using sound frequency weapons that destabilize their anti-gravity fields
Gravity is a symptom of the effect mass has on spacetime. Sound is the motion of air molecules. The motion of air of anything over a few meters isnt stable. We cant even shoot down our own missiles with sound waves. How can this be true.

sono

The part of this where he is saying other civilisations are not sending themselves but controlled machines seems reasonable. It is what we prefer to do even on earth when the destination is unexplored unknown.

However yet another person saying the government has stuff that I got near just wears thin after a while.

Here is a request: can the next person in this position actually provide some physical proof !

Last edited:

Romulus

With how fast AI is evolving in our primitive species, it's not difficult to imagine something a few hundred or even thousands of years more advanced would come off as "intelligently controlled"

Solarstrike

"In the spring of 2021, almost two years to the day, dozens of U.S. Marines being trained at the sprawling base at Twentynine Palms watched in awe as a massive, triangular-shaped object sat motionless in the sky for a period of more than ten minutes. Several Marines recorded images of the triangle on their cell phones, including phones equipped with low light features. Base commanders reacted quickly to the sighting. They mobilized ground units, dispatched helicopters, and fired off flares to try and illuminate the mystery craft..."

Skip to 22:00 for the info

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

"In the spring of 2021, almost two years to the day, dozens of U.S. Marines being trained at the sprawling base at Twentynine Palms watched in awe as a massive, triangular-shaped object sat motionless in the sky for a period of more than ten minutes. Several Marines recorded images of the triangle on their cell phones, including phones equipped with low light features. Base commanders reacted quickly to the sighting. They mobilized ground units, dispatched helicopters, and fired off flares to try and illuminate the mystery craft..."

Skip to 22:00 for the info

Thanks. Will try to watch.
Nice time stamp.

Smart reaction from the base commander /s

Did anyone listen to this.
I caught a few minutes about 20 minutes in. It was a lot of corporate nerd-speak about how this is an opportunity for NASA to connect with the public-at-large and how it was great to collaborate across different organizations that wouldn't get a chance to otherw... 💤 😴 🛏

DosGamer

Honestly, I took it as a very weak attempt to mask the fact that there are some things going around we cant explain. One guy was downplaying 99.5% of everything as just hearsay, but I couldnt help but think he was told to say that by his condescending tone of reporting. These orbs have to be something and if you cant explain them but admit it could be a weapon or something of that matter... how can you not think it could be an alien.

I think this is just a cover up to buy them more time to figure out how they want to proceed.

noonjam

At a historic NASA briefing on UFOs — “unidentified anomalous phenomena” (UAP) in government parlance — a key Defense Department official made a striking disclosure. Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick, director of a new UAP analysis office, stated that U.S. military personnel are observing “metallic orbs” “all over the world.”

An image, along with two brief videos of such objects are now publicly available.

According to Kirkpatrick, spherical objects account for the largest proportion — nearly half — of all UAP reports received by his office. Critically, some of these objects are capable of “very interesting apparent maneuvers.”

To be sure, rigorous scientific analysis may ultimately identify a prosaic explanation for such observations. In the meantime, however, such “metallic orbs” are prima facie evidence of extraordinary technology. After all, how would spheres, lacking wings or apparent forms of propulsion, execute “maneuvers” of any kind?

In his presentation, Dr. Kirkpatrick also described the UAP characteristics most frequently received by his office. This range of attributes, in short, amounts to a UAP profile that Kirkpatrick’s staff is “out hunting for.”

Intriguingly, this profile includes small (3 to 13 feet in diameter) “spherical” objects capable of flight at a range of velocities, from “stationary” to twice the speed of sound, despite a perplexing absence of “thermal exhaust” such as heat from an engine. Of particular note, as Dr. Kirkpatrick made clear, some of these highly anomalous characteristics are observed via multiple sensors.

Last edited:

DosGamer

This is the beginning of the general publics introduction into aliens contacting us. They are laying the foundation before our eyes. Broadcasting signals to earth so we can decode and practice. I am hearing about apps, and or agencies with actual talking points. Its a slow trickle for the inevitable announcement.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
This is the beginning of the general publics introduction into aliens contacting us. They are laying the foundation before our eyes. Broadcasting signals to earth so we can decode and practice. I am hearing about apps, and or agencies with actual talking points. Its a slow trickle for the inevitable announcement.
This has been happening since the 90’s but they haven’t just gone on air and said ufos are real and Aline are real. By they I’m saying world leaders.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

About Today’s Guest: The master of his domain, Joshua Cutchin, returns to THC to talk about his latest book: Ecology of Souls: A New Mythology of Death & The Paranormal.

Lots of UFO related stuff in the first free hour.

noonjam

Since AARO was established, I have referred four witnesses to them who claim to have knowledge of a secret U.S. government program involving the analysis and exploitation of materials recovered from off-world craft. Other sources who, rightly or wrongly do not trust AARO’s leadership, have also contacted me with additional details and information about an alleged secret U.S. government reverse engineering program. Some have supplied information to the intelligence community’s inspector general, others directly to staff of the congressional oversight committees. As this process has progressed, and the credibility of these claims has grown, so too have my concerns. What if I’m helping to pry open a genuine Pandora’s box, releasing information that might prove destructive, destabilizing or for many simply terrifying? I’ve repeatedly had to ask myself: “Is disclosure in the best interest of the public? Am I doing the right thing working to bring what could be America’s most deeply buried secret to light?”

Last edited:

Romulus

Sort of crazy that the possibility that we have actual hardware from another civilization. That's not the way I expected it to go. Listening to that Stanford scientist was pretty telling. Seems more likely than not at this point.

sono

possibility that we have actual hardware from another civilization.
The technical and economic advantages of having technology from an interplanetary civilisation would mean that no government in the world would want to share it. Even admitting possession. The social impacts if not controlled would also be dramatic

Pretty wild we get to live in easily the fastest technologically-progressing time in human history to-date. The Internet, smartphones, AI...and all the new technologies derived or aided from those advancements.

Do you guys think progression will continue to accelerate like it has been? I think the only way it doesn't is if something apocalyptic/catastrophic happens and sends us back or stalls progress.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Pretty wild we get to live in easily the fastest technologically-progressing time in human history to-date. The Internet, smartphones, AI...and all the new technologies derived or aided from those advancements.

Do you guys think progression will continue to accelerate like it has been? I think the only way it doesn't is if something apocalyptic/catastrophic happens and sends us back or stalls progress.

Regarding your first paragraph (technology)

Hot take 1: Cloning, hybrids etc is been around for many decades and it will go hand in hand with transhumanism in which the "Elite" can transfer their conciousness into a synthetic body so as to live well... Very VERY long.

Continuing hot take(2): select groups have the semi foreknowledge of coming resets and will go underground.

What we as general public see as cutting edge tech isn't used by these select groups for a long time. At least it gives the illusion of technological progress for the general masses.

Second paragraph:

Hot take 3:

There are massive MASSIVE worldwide interconnected cities where most technology will survive a reset.
Depends on the severity of said "cataclysm".

Resets have happened (let's make it supposedly) many times before so yeah

Regarding your first paragraph (technology)

Hot take 1: Cloning, hybrids etc is been around for many decades and it will go hand in hand with transhumanism in which the "Elite" can transfer their conciousness into a synthetic body so as to live well... Very VERY long.

Continuing hot take(2): select groups have the semi foreknowledge of coming resets and will go underground.

What we as general public see as cutting edge tech isn't used by these select groups for a long time. At least it gives the illusion of technological progress for the general masses.

Second paragraph:

Hot take 3:

There are massive MASSIVE worldwide interconnected cities where most technology will survive a reset.
Depends on the severity of said "cataclysm".

Resets have happened (let's make it supposedly) many times before so yeah
I don't doubt the possibility of what you're saying, because I don't think the tech you're describing is nearly as far-fetched as many might. I just ain't got no proof of it

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I don't doubt the possibility of what you're saying, because I don't think the tech you're describing is nearly as far-fetched as many might. I just ain't got no proof of it

Well sure if proof is what it takes I'm sure we're not getting it (proof).

It's not meant for us.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Btw thank you. I needed to vent my ever so slightly changing thoughts about these matters.

A bit off topic (reset)

He has so many videos i tried my best..... Love his channel. He looks mostly for "old world" ie pre reset buildings etc.

Liljagare

No, it really isn't. There is still no proof, with over 15 billion mobile cameras, 1 billion surveillance cameras.

There is not a single shred of evidence for "aliens" still.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Seems naive to take footage in this day and age as evidence

Evidence for what. Aliens? What are aliens.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I offer rather in depth material related to the UFO phenomena which gets ignored and back to the basic mass toddler level UFO/drone sightings back and forth. Smh. Excuse my tone but wow.

Last edited:

Romulus

No, it really isn't. There is still no proof, with over 15 billion mobile cameras, 1 billion surveillance cameras.

There is not a single shred of evidence for "aliens" still.

"Proof" of a space faring species. I think we're forgetting how pathetically primitive we are by comparison if theyre here. And the majority of phones still suck for capturing high altitude objects especially at high speed.
Not to mention, I surf reddit vids of ufos and there are so many that go unexplained, but people just fallback on the cgi angle if it's good so it's always a lose/lose.
Videos being proof aren't going to work in the modern era.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Also, why is space the default place of origin.
It's the easiest to comprehend. I just saw an article the other day stating that they're possibly hundreds of millions of habitable planets in the milky way alone. Much easier to get to grips with than time travelers, alternate dimensions, realities etc.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
jonnyp jonnyp , Do you have information that would lend context to your laughing emoji reaction to that Stanford professor's take? I thought it was pretty well stated and sensible.

I know... he's not going to respond anyways.

I offer rather in depth material related to the UFO phenomena which gets ignored and back to the basic mass toddler level UFO/drone sightings back and forth. Smh. Excuse my tone but wow.

Sorry for this post. There's sooooooooo much more about UFO's and aliens then what's being discussed in an already semi fringe topic which makes it such a shame to see most posts being what they are.

There's so much more to discuss around this topic and last night against my better judgement I posted my frustration in a less than classy manner.

Then again I've got the feeling most of the regulars here have me on ignore anyways but i still try to inject the much broader spectrum of this particular topic.

Anyways.. My apologies and carry on.

I know... he's not going to respond anyways.

Sorry for this post. There's sooooooooo much more about UFO's and aliens then what's being discussed in an already semi fringe topic which makes it such a shame to see most posts being what they are.

There's so much more to discuss around this topic and last night against my better judgement I posted my frustration in a less than classy manner.

Then again I've got the feeling most of the regulars here have me on ignore anyways but i still try to inject the much broader spectrum of this particular topic.

Anyways.. My apologies and carry on.
JohnnyP got me with a drive-by laugh emoji on another post of mine in the Gaming section. I think that's just what he does. I wish my world was filled with laughter to extent that Johnny's seems to be lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom