• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alpha Protocol |OT| Bourne, Avellone, Denton, and the Agency's Sagacious Secrets

Oh, also:
The sadistic guy who may or may not be with the CIA, can you get him to attack you? The first time he was cool with me but auto-replied my final request for help, and the second time I antagonized him so he neglected to mention the mines in the subway and sold me out but never went any further. It seemed like they were building him up to be something more. His "I see you too" line even seemed to be delivered in such a way that he was about to follow up with a threat.

Bebpo

Banned
Yeah, despite what the game says about have negative rep with people, from what I can tell you can't really change things drastically by pissing people off besides Marburg where it lets you kill him. Which is kind of a shame, because like you said, it seemed like they were building up Heck to try to kill you. It would have been nice if they worked him in as a boss in the endgame if you made him hate you. Or even had him as a boss in the last mission of Taipei.

Even though the branching stuff is really cool, it still feels like they could have taken it even further and had greater repercussions to how your rep is with people. Like have completely optional small missions at times that only appear if certain factors are met that further expand that subplot.

Defuser

Man,I'm really enjoying Alpha Protocol alot,at first it rubs me in a wrong way when I can't shoot for shit but now pumping in stats makes me feel badass and awesome.
I'm going for the most common build which is pistol/steath ala MGS style. Finished Taipei and now at the final mission for Rome.

Fake edit: Oh shit,Heck is Nolan North?!??! :O Mindblown

Cep

Banned
CabbageRed said:
Reading through this thread now and
how do you get Scarlet to shoot you? So far she has only been helpful to me. Do I just need to piss her off during the story or is her trigger elsewhere?

You have to not rescue her at the end of the game.

duckroll

Bebpo said:
Even though the branching stuff is really cool, it still feels like they could have taken it even further and had greater repercussions to how your rep is with people. Like have completely optional small missions at times that only appear if certain factors are met that further expand that subplot.

Given the QA nightmare the game already is, something like that might mean a release date of 2055. :(

Defuser said:
Man,I'm really enjoying Alpha Protocol alot,at first it rubs me in a wrong way when I can't shoot for shit but now pumping in stats makes me feel badass and awesome.

Yeah, they did a good job of making me feel like my character had come along way in terms capability. However, I wonder how many players they chased off (largely through negative early impressions) by starting your character so helpless.

Stuff like remote hacking should probably have been mentioned via loading screen messages to let people know where the skills system was heading.

Cep said:
You have to not rescue her at the end of the game.

Okay, thanks. I suck at doing things like that, though. :p

I was mostly just annoyed at the beginning at how crappy the pistol was without a lot of points. I dunno, I guess I can understand a secret agent needing more training to properly fire an assault rifle, etc. but pistol should be a given. :lol

Cep

Banned
BudokaiMR2 said:
I was mostly just annoyed at the beginning at how crappy the pistol was without a lot of points. I dunno, I guess I can understand a secret agent needing more training to properly fire an assault rifle, etc. but pistol should be a given. :lol

Weird that there are so many complaints concerning the pistols strength.

The pistol felt over-powered the moment I picked it up.

Then again, I always aim for crit head-shots.

Cep said:
Weird that there are so many complaints concerning the pistols strength.

The pistol felt over-powered the moment I picked it up.

Then again, I always aim for crit head-shots.

Except you CAN'T critical aim past like 10 meters without putting points in, so it is pretty much useless at even medium range.

Cep

Banned
BudokaiMR2 said:
Except you CAN'T critical aim past like 10 meters without putting points in, so it is pretty much useless at even medium range.

I know, that is why I usually move up as close as I can to the target (or perform the more common stealth-kill. More than 2/3 of all enemies went out this way.).

I did not really upgrade my pistol until the very end of Saudi Arabia (mostly because I felt that it was so powerful).

Before then, I invested solely in stealth.

Is "Awareness" not working for anyone else? It's suppose to mark enemies with an icon right? When I hit L1 an icon appears in the upper right-hand corner of the screen for like 2 seconds, but nothing else happens. Am I doing it wrong or is it a glitch?

Peff

TheBrain76 said:
Is "Awareness" not working for anyone else? It's suppose to mark enemies with an icon right? When I hit L1 an icon appears in the upper right-hand corner of the screen for like 2 seconds, but nothing else happens. Am I doing it wrong or is it a glitch?

Enemies are marked by arrows which move according to the location of said enemies. They are also colored according to whether the enemy is relaxed, alert, or in caution mode, so some can be hard to see. If you don't see any arrows, there are no enemies around. Just keep putting points so that the skill is permanently active.

I've used it in a room where I know there's 1 or more enemies, having line of sight on at least 1 of them, and have never seen any arrows. Also, is there a cool down time for it? Because the icon doesn't disappear like the "Silent Run" one does.

mujun

I'm starting to get bored with the game.

Don't think I'm going to bother with a 2nd run through.

I have 3 reasons; 1st, it's really repetitive, I just run through mission after mission gunning dudes down (I'm an AR/toughness build). 2nd, there are almost too many choices for me dialog/interaction wise. In Mass Effect there were 10-15 major decisions with about 3 distinct options for each one. Makes it easier to replay the game 3 or 4 times and clearly follow one of three or so paths. In this game there are so many points where you have to make a decision combined with the fact that each person reacts differently... It's really complex and admirable for it but also doesn't inspire me to go through the action side of the game just to see how different it turns out if I make different decisions. 3rd, None of the skills seem to really make a difference at all in the build I've made. All my power comes from passive skills that build my HP or accuracy with the AR, etc. I really like how in ME2 I could slow down time or go invincible, it was really cool trying out a new power and levelling it up, not the case here.

I'll definitely finish the game off but I'm going to get rid of it after that rather than do another play through.

Oh, yeah, also don't like the time limit on the decisions, it's too short. Has made it hard for me to actually "role play" my character the way I wanted too (takes no shit professional). I've fucked up and chosen the wrong thing at least 5 times and it takes me out of the experience because now I feel like the protagonist is totally inconsistent.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
mujun said:
I have 3 reasons; 1st, it's really repetitive, I just run through mission after mission gunning dudes down (I'm an AR/toughness build). 2nd, there are almost too many choices for me dialog/interaction wise. In Mass Effect there were 10-15 major decisions with about 3 distinct options for each one. Makes it easier to replay the game 3 or 4 times and clearly follow one of three or so paths. In this game there are so many points where you have to make a decision combined with the fact that each person reacts differently... It's really complex and admirable for it but also doesn't inspire me to go through the action side of the game just to see how different it turns out if I make different decisions. 3rd, None of the skills seem to really make a difference at all in the build I've made. All my power comes from passive skills that build my HP or accuracy with the AR, etc. I really like how in ME2 I could slow down time or go invincible, it was really cool trying out a new power and levelling it up, not the case here.

I'll definitely finish the game off but I'm going to get rid of it after that rather than do another play through.

Oh, yeah, also don't like the time limit on the decisions, it's too short. Has made it hard for me to actually "role play" my character the way I wanted too (takes no shit professional). I've fucked up and chosen the wrong thing at least 5 times and it takes me out of the experience because now I feel like the protagonist is totally inconsistent.
You are getting bored with the game because you are playing it in a boring way and choosing less exciting powers when leveling up. And I can't believe you are actually complaining about having too many decisions. That is part of what makes the game awesome is that it isn't just 10-15 major decisions. And lastly, sitting around being able to choose how to respond for a minute+ really takes me out of the experience because who the fuck stands around for a minute thinking about their every response in real life?

That post confusing me. When push came to shove Mass Effect had one major decision and even that wasn't too major, destroy the vessel or don't which you won't see change anything until the 3rd game. The effects of all the other decisions were kept within the missions you made them, basically you got cut-scene A or B (normally kill family member/friend or don't kill family member/friend) which will no doubt become an E-mail for number 3, you'll get their loyalty no matter what you "choose".

Am really feeling bad for Obsidian and the shit this game is getting. Reviewers didn't get hung on the shitty combat or technical issues in Oblivion or fallout and yet still gave it ludicrous scores despite them being well short on the narrative front as well. ME2 offered far inferior RPG elements (buying a dossier in AP could have more effect on the game than any choice you made in ME2), I'd argue the shooting was less fun than the stealth in AP, and the writing was worst. All it seemed to have was more polish & pretty graphics yet that creates a huge differential in review scores?

Then again with the majority of outlets attempting to claim shooting was dependant on dice-rolls I'm not too shocked. People don't seem to want to learn, short attention spans maybe? They're happier with a mediocre product with some "wow" factor deriving from the technology (whether that's graphics, or the size of environments) rather than a solid title that's quite rough around the edges, with no stand-out superficial element.

duckroll

I think polish and presentation is actually very important. Especially for games which want to attract a mainstream audience, and is trying to mimic elements of much more successful games (which happen to be much more polished and have better graphics).

If a game like AP has lots of great ideas but fails in the polish and presentation, then it is a big problem for it. If the game was designed only for gamers like us, it should have been turn based to begin with, and play to the strengths of a smaller budget and what the developer knows how to polish best. We should not excuse that it has very real problems that will make it ignored or sidelined by the masses.

Now, I'm a HUGE fan of AP, especially after learning about all the systems and how they work, and working around the bugs, sequencing errors, bad animation, general total lack of polish, etc. But honestly, I think most of us are a minority in gaming. We take gaming as a hobby pretty seriously, and want to take the time to explore all the good things a game might have to offer if it is interesting to us, despite all the bad stuff.

That's not true for a lot of people who got into gaming because of the increased marketing and higher production values in presentation. When we talk about "casual gamers" it is not just soccer moms, or old businessmen, and grandmothers, who only play puzzle games and family minigames.

There are lots of kids and teenagers, even young adults, who are interested in gaming like they are interested in movies. They want a good interactive experience, but they might not have the extended interest to read up all about a game, or keep trying over and over until all the unexplained mechanics are understood. They just want to put a game in and have fun, and I don't blame them. They have that right, after all. If a game looks like it is marketed towards them, and it does not meet their expectations, then it is the game's fault. There are many games not targeting this crowd at all. Stuff like Civilization for example, makes it clear that it is a complicated game which requires a long attention span to appreciate. So it gets good reviews because it communicates what it is properly, and people can judge it on those merits.

What is Alpha Protocol? It is being marketed as "The Espionage RPG". The interface looks like Mass Effect. The trailers and gameplay videos show explosions and "cool" stuff like in the movies. So who is to blame when people have expectations of the game based on what they have experienced in Mass Effect 2, Metal Gear Solid, Splinter Cell, or even James Bond games? When they play the game and it looks worse, controls worse, and systems don't seem to make a lot of sense compared to other games they have played, and hence hinders their fun, who is to blame?

In the end, not every game is made for everyone, and if the scope of the game demands a production budget that would require the game to appeal to the mainstream, but the developer fails to capitalize on that because they lack the technical and management skills to deliver a polished and great looking product, who is to blame? You certainly can't blame the consumers. Obsidian just has to ask themselves if this is all worth it in the end.

Sloane

Banned
duckroll said:
What is Alpha Protocol? It is being marketed as "The Espionage RPG". The interface looks like Mass Effect. The trailers and gameplay videos show explosions and "cool" stuff like in the movies. So who is to blame when people have expectations of the game based on what they have experienced in Mass Effect 2, Metal Gear Solid, Splinter Cell, or even James Bond games? When they play the game and it looks worse, controls worse, and systems don't seem to make a lot of sense compared to other games they have played, and hence hinders their fun, who is to blame?
I don't quite agree with this part. Almost every game looks better (or: different) in trailers than it actually does on your PC or console. You can't blame Sega for marketing mostly the espionage elements, and it's not like you couldn't have known what to expect from the game, if you did even minor research.

Honestly, I find it almost funny that especially here on GAF where everybody is always sooo informed about everything, so many people actually had wrong expectations about Alpha Protocol. It was developed by Obsidian. It was delayed for more than half a year, days after the official release date last October had went by. Neither Obsidian nor Sega have ever hidden that the focus of the game lies on story and choices.

Also, it's not Alpha Protocol's fault that it is different from other games, that it's systems work differently than in other games. Is that a criticism now, trying something different? Personally, that's what I would expect from every game.

I know what you mean, of course, but I don't think you can't blame the game (or Sega) for some people's narrow-minded expectations. At all.

mujun

Way to miss the point, three times.

Stallion Free said:
You are getting bored with the game because you are playing it in a boring way and choosing less exciting powers when leveling up.

Not my fault. I like to play these games first time as a soldier type. Lots of HP, good armor and good weapons. Thought I was going to play through at least 2 or 3 times but the more I play the more I realize that no power, no matter how much cooler it is than what I'm using now, is going to inspire me to play through it again. I'll move on to something else (and there is a tonne of stuff coming out let alone my backlog).

Stallion Free said:
And I can't believe you are actually complaining about having too many decisions. That is part of what makes the game awesome is that it isn't just 10-15 major decisions.

That's me. Please don't tell me that "likes less diverging paths than this game offers" = bad or wrong. Simply stated how I felt. Didn't say anything like the game deserves a lower score or people should avoid it because of this particular gripe that I have. Way to squash my desire to discuss the game in the official thread.

Stallion Free said:
And lastly, sitting around being able to choose how to respond for a minute+ really takes me out of the experience because who the fuck stands around for a minute thinking about their every response in real life?

Did I say that I want a minute? I want enough time to make the decision the way I want to. Double the time the offer would more than suffice I'd say.

duckroll

Sloane said:
I know what you mean, of course, but I don't think you can't blame the game (or Sega) for some people's narrow-minded expectations.

You think it is narrow-minded to expect that a game should be polished? Because that's pretty much all I'm saying. Being different alone is not why AP is being hammered. Being different, but also not expressing itself very well during the game, not making certain elements of the gameplay particularly clear to the player, etc, that is what is causing problems for the game.

Ricker

What a clunky mess at first but damn so far i`m liking this anyway,even though I absolutly hate the ``on a timer`` hack mini games,especially the hack the computer one with all the numbers rolling...at one point I couldn`t even progress through the mission because of this...

Also does anyone else get the annoying movement when you turn or whatever and the character keeps walking by himself a few steps???...,maybe I need to fix one of the axis for this or something because it`s driving me nuts...so yeah,just rented the game for now and i`m still in the middle of the first missions so it`s still up in the air...the hacking might make this game impossible for me unfortunatly.

jcm

mujun said:
Way to miss the point, three times.

Not my fault. I like to play these games first time as a soldier type. Lots of HP, good armor and good weapons. Thought I was going to play through at least 2 or 3 times but the more I play the more I realize that no power, no matter how much cooler it is than what I'm using now, is going to inspire me to play through it again. I'll move on to something else (and there is a tonne of stuff coming out let alone my backlog).

That's me. Please don't tell me that "likes less diverging paths than this game offers" = bad or wrong. Simply stated how I felt. Didn't say anything like the game deserves a lower score or people should avoid it because of this particular gripe that I have. Way to squash my desire to discuss the game in the official thread.

Did I say that I want a minute? I want enough time to make the decision the way I want to. Double the time the offer would more than suffice I'd say.

It sounds like you want it to be a shooter, not an RPG. There's nothing wrong with that. Different strokes for different folks. I'm really enjoying it, but that's only because I wanted an RPG, not a shooter.

It's a really good RPG, but not much of a shooter. I think that's mostly why it got such awful reviews.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
mujun said:

Well the way you described playing it sounds like someone playing Crysis using only the armor power and never touching the invisibility or speed or strength powers. Which is completely missing the point of the game.

And the whole idea of the conversation timer is so that it has actual flow like a normal conversation/cutscene would.

Bebpo

Banned
BudokaiMR2 said:

Budo, the whole point of the pistol having range is so you can't cheat like MGS or SC where you shoot all the guys halfway across the map with a tranq pistol and then waltz right in with no challenge. AP wants you to actually play stealthy and get close up while avoiding enemies. The pistol is meant for taking out nearby guys when rushing them and knocking them out is too dangerous.

And like it's already been said, once you pump points into pistol it basically breaks the game because it's the most overpowered weapon by far.

Danj

When fighting Marburg if you chose to defuse the bombs instead of saving Madison, what sort of tactics do you need to use to a) not die and b) kill him? I'm low on bullets, but there's bullets around the room, but I get shot to shit if I try and get them.

Saw a youtube video and found the answer.
The secret is to chain shot him in the head a bunch of times.

dionysus

Yaldog
Finished Saudi Arabia.

So far it is meeting my expectations of Deus Ex light. What makes it worse than Deus Ex is that the branching ways to tackle a mission aren't very meaningful. In Deux Ex, the levels were much larger and the hacking/lockpicking/security skills had a much higher bar set to be successful. So there was a much greater sense of accomplishment when you took an alternative route to your mission objective because it made each route a unique mission experience and your character build would not allow you to do whatever you wanted at any time.

I am liking that the gameplay is more RPG weighted than shooter weighted.

I'd say the dialogue and characters so far are better than Deux Ex, but worse than Mask of the Betrayer. But I am not that far into the character development or the story. I am also enjoying the foreshadowing done in the interrogation room cutscenes. A nice narrative device.

Only bugs I have encountered is that if I go backwards to an old checkpoint, then reload, the area will be clear of enemies, but the missions are designed so that you never go backwards so it rarely happens.

God the mouse controls for turrets and the hacking minigame are terrible.

Overall, I am very pleased with the product that Obsidian produced and I think former fans of Obsidian games will agree, given that it is an arpg, but it still retains its rpg roots.

Typical anticapitalism plot line, can the US entertainment industry produce anything else?

Got it earlier today and playing it now. Not that far in ,but combat is very doable. Its in between ME 1 and 2.

Really hate the minigames though.

Other than things feeling unresolved at the end, my other slight problem with the conversation/story aspect of the game is that it always seems to be a one on one chat. There are only a few points where there are more than one person there and a choice can have a positive effect with one and a negative with another.

and getting into the combat focused roll, even just early on, it does feel better than Mass Effect 1, though still pretty bad.

Concept17

The most frustrating part of this game is the detection/alarms. I'll be hiding behind a corner with a guy just a ways off and be sitting there for a solid 10 seconds waiting for him to walk back the other way when he suddenly spots me.

Other times I can walk right up to the side of a guy and take him out, and other times a dude will spot me from across the room. So annoying.

Is it just me, or does the game go out of its way to keep you from using stealth more than it should?
Taipei...the last missions leading up to the boss fight...you're nearly forced to gung-ho it throughout the entire mission. Its annoying as fuck, and not how I want to play the game.

Concept17 said:
Is it just me, or does the game go out of its way to keep you from using stealth more than it should?
Taipei...the last missions leading up to the boss fight...you're nearly forced to gung-ho it throughout the entire mission. Its annoying as fuck, and not how I want to play the game.

Which mission was that? I don't remember a boss there and can think of only two sections of two levels in that region that got hairy, both solvable by going invisa-spy. If anything, I felt high stealth was over-powered. With high stealth and tech skills, you can make enormous screw-ups in front of NPS's, turrets, cameras, etc and get away with it.

LocoMrPollock said:
So how long before this gets interesting? I've put in a couple of hours and am bored stiff.

After Saudi Arabia the plot starts to get interesting. The gameplay doesn't really change all that much.

D2M15

DAFFY DEUS EGGS
"I've got something for you."
"Is it a pony?"
"You wish."

Man, I am going to miss these people when it's over, regardless of how artificial the dialogue can get. With Obsidian's upcoming slate I don't realistically see a sequel happening even if it could get greenlit, but I guess it's nice to have got it at all.

I look forward to BioWare (there's a combination of words I didn't think I'd be typing) eventually doing a real(ish)-world game, if only because they can throw enough money at development to overcome most of AP's stumbling blocks.

D2M15 said:
"Is it a pony?"
"You wish."

Man, I am going to miss these people when it's over, regardless of how artificial the dialogue can get. With Obsidian's upcoming slate I don't realistically see a sequel happening even if it could get greenlit, but I guess it's nice to have got it at all.

I look forward to BioWare (there's a combination of words I didn't think I'd be typing) eventually doing a real(ish)-world game, if only because they can throw enough money at development to overcome most of AP's stumbling blocks.

I agree, the dialog and the characters are so damn good! I hope this sells well enough to warrant a sequel!!!

mujun

Stallion Free said:
And the whole idea of the conversation timer is so that it has actual flow like a normal conversation/cutscene would.

Sure, but I don't remember once in my life when my mouth went ahead and said something before I'd had time to decide what I wanted to say. That's the problem.

Hawk269

Ricker said:
What a clunky mess at first but damn so far i`m liking this anyway,even though I absolutly hate the ``on a timer`` hack mini games,especially the hack the computer one with all the numbers rolling...at one point I couldn`t even progress through the mission because of this...

Also does anyone else get the annoying movement when you turn or whatever and the character keeps walking by himself a few steps???...,maybe I need to fix one of the axis for this or something because it`s driving me nuts...so yeah,just rented the game for now and i`m still in the middle of the first missions so it`s still up in the air...the hacking might make this game impossible for me unfortunatly.

I know you dont want to hear this, but that part where he is walking himself is something going wrong with your controller. I know, because I cursed out a friend because it was doing it to me and I was pissed that he did not tell me the game does this. He then stated that his does not do this and he procedded to check his out and it did not do it. I busted out another controller and sure enough it did not do this. While the controller I always used has not had problems with other games, testing another controller with AP fixed that issue for me, so through testing, it is your controller.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
D2M15 said:
"Is it a pony?"
"You wish."

It'll be a while before Bioware's conversation and influence system match up to what AP achieves. They are much more safe and Bioware's money is spread over more aspects of their games. I mean DAO's loyalty system is like KotOR II's influence system (which came out in 04) with gifts as an easy way to manipulate it.

I look forward to seeing the new AP system applied to a party based game with more depth in the characters. Maybe their secret project since NV seems to be more about factions and reputation.

D2M15

DAFFY DEUS EGGS
Oh, I'd go so far as to say BioWare's conversation and influence system never will - it's not what they're interested in doing, and it doesn't sell their games. My comment was more that AP's got me jonesing for (quasi-)RPGs set in the real(ish) world, since they have such a gigantic headstart in cohesion and believability over painfully overwritten sci-fi or fantasy.

But yeah, with two games on the boil and likely still recovering from their near-folding, I don't see Obsidian continuing AP any time soon. Stranger things have happened, though!

In the meantime I guess I'll start my smug sonofabitch playthrough.

D2M15

DAFFY DEUS EGGS
360. PS3's perfectly playable - I'm doing it as we speak! - but has all the PS3-running-Unreal issues you know and love.

Bebpo

Banned
D2M15 said:
"Is it a pony?"
"You wish."

If Fallout NV has writing on par with this, it will be a very good year for rpgs (especially with Resonance of Fate & Kingdom Hearts BBS as well this year). I have my fingers cross New Vegas will be as interesting in it's storytelling ability as AP is.

D2M15

DAFFY DEUS EGGS
At the very least I'm expecting the character/faction juggling to be on the level of New Reno in F2 (for better and worse
ANAL RAPE LOL
), so yeah, it's an uncommonly good year for RPGs.

Good call on RoF, I really should get back into that once I've let Nier delete my saves.

FoeHammer

I love the timer on dialogue choices. It has so far eliminated all the awkward conversation silence that happens in Mass Effect. The game is definitely delivering on the RPG aspects, but the presentation is pretty sub standard. I've also heard that the game is very short and I have to wonder what the hell these guys have been doing for the past few years.

Also, the stealth crouch crabwalk thing is absolutely embarrassing. I was laughing at first and now I'm just tired of seeing the damn thing; It almost makes me regret my stealthy playthrough.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Only thing i'm worried about fallout nv. Is i'm skeptical that it's faction system will actually work at launch.:lol knowing obsidian.

mujun

Bebpo said:
If Fallout NV has writing on par with this, it will be a very good year for rpgs (especially with Resonance of Fate & Kingdom Hearts BBS as well this year). I have my fingers cross New Vegas will be as interesting in it's storytelling ability as AP is.

Yep, the Fallout 3 game engine, assets, lore, etc combined with the character and storytelling from AP would be pretty friggin awesome. That potential definitely pushes Vegas up my most anticipated games list.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Lafiel said:
Only thing i'm worried about fallout nv. Is i'm skeptical that it's faction system will actually work at launch.:lol knowing obsidian.

Well dont worry. Unlike AP, Bethesda projects get tons of mod support. NV will be no different methinks.

Cep

Banned
HK-47 said:
I look forward to seeing the new AP system applied to a party based game with more depth in the characters. Maybe their secret project since NV seems to be more about factions and reputation.

Are you talking about the stance system or the level of reactivity?

I ask because I am not sure what good could come of using the stance system for characters of more depth.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Just beat "moscow" really awesome. The hubs last longer then i expected. Going attempt "rome" next!

BTW does anyone know if it's possible to
not side with either SIE or albatross?
:lol

Cep

Banned
Lafiel said:
Just beat "moscow" really awesome. The hubs last longer then i expected. Going attempt "rome" next!

BTW does anyone know if it's possible to
not side with either SIE or albatross?
:lol

I am pretty sure it is.

Top Bottom