• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk3

Banned
Damnit I ran out of coupons. Amazon doesn't tell you how much you have, just gotta put something in your cart and if there is no discount, they are gone. I was hoping I had one left for when dark souls goes on sale.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I have Max Payne 1, Far Cry 1 or Serious Sam HD 2 that I would try for a bundle.

Edit- Just to clarify, it is the first game of MP, and FC.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Where can you see if you have a coupon? :?

You've probably figured this out by now, but the easiest way to check if you have any applicable credit is to add an Editor's Choice game (such as the MS bundle) to your cart and see if a discount is applied at the first stage of checkout.

Deliverance

Neo Member
Anyone with a spare coupon willing to help with the Microsoft bundle? I also have a copy of GTA IV lying around, if any of you is interested in trading...

Dambrosi

Banned
Let's see, I don't have much to trade, but I do have Velvet Assassin and Zeno Clash. If anyone wants to trade ZC for the bundle, or VA for Mark of the Ninja, PM me.

I have a $5 coupon, but I don't have a code - mine is applied automatically upon purchase, so I don't even know if I can give it away or not. Otherwise, I'dve traded that for MotN already.

nbthedude

I wish I hadn't gifted my friends copies of Hotline Miami. I used all my codes, I think.

They should show up automatically if you have any left, correct?

nbthedude

Let's see, I don't have much to trade, but I do have Velvet Assassin and Zeno Clash. If anyone wants to trade ZC for the bundle, or VA for Mark of the Ninja, PM me.

I have a $5 coupon, but I don't have a code - mine is applied automatically upon purchase, so I don't even know if I can give it away or not. Otherwise, I'dve traded that for MotN already.

I already have MotN so I'd definitely trade you that for one of the coupons if it were possible.

maty

Pm'd

Glix

So AOE IS Steam, I didn't see that it was actually listed as a platform choice, you can choose between Standard and Standard+Steam, that is not where they used to list it, thanks for your help, peeps.

@GK86, I had just gotten into work and my sarcasm detector was malfunctioning. Sorry.

jediyoshi

Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Amazon is very inconsistent with it.

? Haven't run into that before, if it doesn't list that it does, it's safe to assume it doesn't. They usually also list it in the product description somewhere in the system requirements.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
? Haven't run into that before, if it doesn't list that it does, it's safe to assume it doesn't. They usually also list it in the product description somewhere in the system requirements.

Here's an example, but as you say if Steam isn't mentioned below the product title then it should be mentioned around the system requirements section.

Edit: The problem is that Amazon's product system is rather antiquated when it comes to sales of digital content, especially video games with all the various DRM measures, so all the tagging has to be done manually.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I'm down to trade for some games.

I'm hoping for Deadligh and/or Iron Brigade.

I've got

Nexuiz

Darksiders

Metro 2033

Red Faction Armageddon

Saints Row 2

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Supreme Commander

Titan Quest

Red Faction Guerilla

F.3.A.R

FEAR 2

MoFuzz

If anyone has a spare $5 Amazon coupon for the MS bundle and wants Iron Brigade, Toy Soldiers and Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet for free, let me know.

I'm just looking for Mark of the Ninja and Deadlight and will paypal you the $5, so you are essentially getting the other 3 games for free.

Tomodachi

Create a new account with a US billing adress ;) It works for me
Actually no need to create a new account, just add a US address to your existing account. You can find a random US address via google maps or just place Valve's headquarters address or something like that.

Tame

thanks guys, will give it a go

Edit -

Actually no need to create a new account, just add a US address to your existing account. You can find a random US address via google maps or just place Valve's headquarters address or something like that.

tried this but it didnt work for me, had to create a dummy US account...MS bundle is now mine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom