• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon's Countdown to Black Friday Video Game Sales 2010

GrotesqueBeauty said:
If it hasn't shipped call customer service while the lightening deal is still good and request they refund the difference. Amazon is usually good about that stuff.

NoRéN said:
Just order this one too. Then, return the other one for a refund.
I did email once about the price of something I ordered going down. The item was in shipping soon status. They credited me the diff, as a "one time" adjustment.

Thanks, Amazon refunded $5. Great.

i didn't want to do a whole new thread for this but amazon is fucking awesome. so amazon originally had that PS3 bundle with uncharted showing the uncharted GOTY edition. well, it was actually just regular uncharted 2 and amazon eventually changed it later in the day. i ordered it a couple days later FULLY KNOWING it was only uncharted 2, but today i got an email stating that because they made the error of putting a pic of the GOTY edition they gave me a code to unlock all of the GOTY edition stuff from PSN free of charge.

i <3 you amazon!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i didn't want to do a whole new thread for this but amazon is fucking awesome. so amazon originally had that PS3 bundle with uncharted showing the uncharted GOTY edition. well, it was actually just regular uncharted 2 and amazon eventually changed it later in the day. i ordered it a couple days later FULLY KNOWING it was only uncharted 2, but today i got an email stating that because they made the error of putting a pic of the GOTY edition they gave me a code to unlock all of the GOTY edition stuff from PSN free of charge.

i <3 you amazon!

Wow, that is fucking awesome! I was curious if they would do anything since it did show the wrong cover. That's very awesome and professional on their part.

On another topic, do you guys want me to keep updating the OP regularly? I haven't been updating since it's all been shit accessories as sales (and of course I'd post if it was a worthwhile deal) but do you want me to post the deals everyday or are you ok with just the important deals?

Top Bottom