• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

America has peaked - Coca-Cola x Oreo collaboration

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
u2tS7rG.png

That's right. Oreo flavored Coca-Cola, and Coca-Cola flavored Oreos with popping candy. I feel your disgust already, European barbarians!

And don't forget your official merch:

DZ21T4D.png

I tried the zero sugar one a week or two ago, quite delicious. I can’t imagine how overly sweet and disgusting the regular one is.

TheUsual

Gold Member
I actually tried the oreo flavored coke zero.
It's pretty bad...couldn't finish it.
The oreo flavor lingers in a way that isn't right.

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
I almost updated my thread. Got these a couple days ago. They're pretty good. Smells like Coke when you open the packaging.

We've already gotten a few different Oreos with pop rock technology, so it's a variant on those.

Nabisco-Oreo-Firework-Chocolate-Sandwich-Cookies-10-7-Oz_e2e09d1c-5535-4689-bd16-275815ba0bd9_2.dfd9f4cefaf6cd10be1787c1c04c3b12.jpeg

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
u2tS7rG.png

That's right. Oreo flavored Coca-Cola, and Coca-Cola flavored Oreos with popping candy. I feel your disgust already, European barbarians!

DZ21T4D.png

I picked up a can for my son last week. I don't know why? Maybe it was subconsciously punishment?

Anyway he was so put off by the flavour combinations that the can sat in the fridge for days.

He finally plucked up the courage to drink it yesterday. His verdict: it was "alright". Just tasted of coke with a hint of Oreos. Wouldn't bother drinking again. In his words, "a waste of resources".

Lunarorbit

Zero sugar oreo drink? Gross.

The selection at convenience stores is out of control with drink flavors. That might make a good thread. What's the grossest shitty drink you like from 7-11🤣

My daughter bought home a package of the Oreos, they are pretty terrible. I didn’t like them, my kids didn’t like them. Rather than toss the package, I brought them up to work. The universal consensus there was thumbs down as well.

Zathalus

u2tS7rG.png

DZ21T4D.png

Europeans aren’t much better. Those Oreo flavoured Cokes have been here in the Netherlands for a few weeks already and people are seemingly buying them. Not a lot of people, but some.

Spyxos

Gold Member
I kinda like the T-shirt design, but I feel sick just thinking about the potential chemical taste.

ReBurn

Gold Member
I saw the Oreo Coke Zero in the supermarket yesterday but I couldn't bring myself to pay $2.39 for a 20 oz bottle try it.

Top Bottom