• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defoe puts TFC up 1-0. Le Toux puts Philly up 1-0.
While true, it seems to happen sooooo much. He's supposed to be the captain, and with that I feel he should show some more restraint at times.
I think it's good to have a balance. Some guys need to be level headed and others should get the team fired up. He's the latter.

Dartastic

Defoe puts TFC up 1-0. Le Toux puts Philly up 1-0.
I think it's good to have a balance. Some guys need to be level headed and others should get the team fired up. He's the latter.
Agreed, balance is a good thing. He's definitely the kind of guy that gets his team fired up, but I think his balance is off. He's too hot headed.
NoRéN;104508018 said:
Things needed for a good Dempsey game:

-can't touch him
-can't show him up
-have to give him the ball so he can shoot
-he has to score

Any of that not go his way and, this post sums it up.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=102986264&postcount=434

:)
Haaaaaaaaaah. :)

zroid

Banned
Just realized I get the Seattle broadcast of the game as well on Fox West. Kinda curious to see what they're saying...

Hieberrr

I really hope everyone is in shape. TFC did a lot of running and chasing in the first half. I hope our players don't get so tired that we open up in the last 20.

Toothpick

shiiit I totally thought this game was in the evening! Totally missed the first half/ Defoe with 2 and Dempsey with 1? Damnn what a game

Barzul

Toronto's defending is appalling. How do you leave so much space open on the flanks. Not dealing with crosses particularly well either. Seattle have to equalize here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom