• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbhaskarx

The new video screen at Rio Tinto
CAGbO3dUwAA3zmu.jpg

The fact that he needed to ask the linesman for help means it's not worth a red. Not only that but HE GAVE IT TO THE WRONG PLAYER at first. He can't even get the fucking player right and it's a red? Clearly he wasn't even looking at it. This guy shouldn't even ref elementary school soccer.

Yes, that was a deeply embarrassing moment for the league. A ref shouldn't be showing a red in that situation.

However, TFC's defence is atrocious.

Azuran

Banned
After watching those Dallas goals, I'm so glad I'm not a KC fan. The entire FCD offense was offside on that second goal lmao

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Kurtis Larson ‏@KurtLarSUN

A reminder from today's @TheTorontoSun

Well, he's not wrong and today just proves his point. I'd be pissed if I were Bradley.

Also, Jozy not getting on the score sheet screwed me in fantasy. Dropped 7 damn places, with any luck Mix will do well tomorrow, among others, and I'll jump back up.

Cystm

Sick pass by Evans. Too bad they are not on the same team.

Wondo is getting so lucky. Two shots out of the three while standing practically on the goal line actually went in the net.

Cystm

That was a laser.

E:I'm starting to like this Bingham kid.

Sounders need to start putting it on with the advantage. They are taking too much time.

Dempsey miss! So close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom