• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbhaskarx

Ribeiro is good, I thought Philly should have protected him in the expansion draft.

Last week I started Clark over Deric in fantasy and Deric had 9 points. He was at 7 tonight until the goal, now he's all the way down to 0?? Looks like they're calling it an own goal in fantasy, that is bull.

Cystm

Unimas showed a better angle and replayed it back multiple times on the few frames where it makes contact with the players and it looked as if it actually did go off of Ribeiro's head.

Let me see if I can dig it up.

E:
Best I could do
http://gfycat.com/BlueVioletArmedcrab Looks like he gets his head on it, but Deric was really close to making contact with his hand.

Cystm

In other news, All of my fantasy Chicago FSC players are all injured.
INJURIES

OUT: F Mike Magee (hip surgery 9/9/14, 6-8 months) - READ

OUT: M Patrick Nyarko (torn ACL and sprained MCL 10/18/14, 6-8 months) - READ

OUT: M Razvan Cocis (plantar fasciitis) - REPORT

OUT: GK Sean Johnson (arm) - REPORT

QUESTIONABLE: M David Accam (groin strain 2/22, did not train 3/10) - REPORT

I went ahead and used my Wildcard.

3JuXcwo.png

Holy shit those English commentators are bad. I can't even go through last night's highlights.

I enjoyed them more the second game in a so bad it's good way. The PXP guy kept referencing the viewer should mark this or that on their score sheet at home and they were halfway making fun of the UniMas technical crew. They could honestly take two of us from this thread and with an hour of prep work we could do just as good of a job.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I enjoyed them more the second game in a so bad it's good way. The PXP guy kept referencing the viewer should mark this or that on their score sheet at home and they were halfway making fun of the UniMas technical crew. They could honestly take two of us from this thread and with an hour of prep work we could do just as good of a job.

An hour? All we'd need are a couple of rosters and we could do a better job.

You're better off learning Spanish.

The guy announces it's a shot seconds after it's already happened.

I did notice that when I tried streaming it online. I thought it was just a streaming problem, which irritated me so I shut it off but, if it's on TV as well, that's got to be quite annoying.

When are we going to get Ream back in the USMNT fold?

In the Championship, Tim Ream set up the early winner as part of his star display in Bolton's 2-0 home win over Millwall.

The left back picked out a streaking Adam Le Fondre with a long ball from his own half and the forward proceeded to put Wanderers into a 10th minute lead. It was Ream's third assist of the season.

The reigning Bolton Player of the Season was far from done, as he spent much of the afternoon halting Millwall attacks with a game-best six tackles, five clearances, three pass picks, three cross blocks and a pair of shot blocks directly in front of goal. Ream then routinely showed his teammates the way forward, completing six forward passes in or into the attacking half and five successful switches to the opposite flank.

ZZMitch

Renewed my MLS Live and it says the Chicago Fire game is blacked out. I live two states away. Mother fucker.

The game is blocked here in Toronto too lol. Thankfully my friend's family has a TSN subscription so I can log on to TSN and watch the game through their account. I am pissed Morales missed that shot I needed that assist for Rivero!

Cystm

I wish I had known Meram was no longer on injury. Assist for Finley is nice though.

E: and another one. Kamara right in on goal.

The fact that he needed to ask the linesman for help means it's not worth a red. Not only that but HE GAVE IT TO THE WRONG PLAYER at first. He can't even get the fucking player right and it's a red? Clearly he wasn't even looking at it. This guy shouldn't even ref elementary school soccer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom