• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azuran

Banned
Welp, the end wasn't pretty but I'll happily take those 3 points to end this road trip from hell.

9 points is pretty decent in the end.

Cystm

I'll be in the bathtub with the toaster if anyone needs me

iRBB8Fbnbp4cn.png

Cystm

- American Exports: Tim Ream captures Bolton Player of the Season double from both club and fans

iFriMD5jlK3QO.jpg

Speaking to bwfc.co.uk following confirmation of his success, the 27-year-old admitted his delight at securing the accolade once more.

“Winning this award once was a huge honour, but to do it twice, back to back, is beyond words and something that will always be a highlight of my career,” he said.

“It would not have been possible without the team and the guys around me though - it’s an award that could have been given to a handful of other players too, but to be chosen by the fans is truly something special.

Read more at http://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/article/...f-the-season-2432956.aspx#EmZR5SY5GzVRpPEc.99

ibnFpMkUHLBVGK.png

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Bah, this is what we get for playing the B-team at the start. We did good to almost pull it out at the end.

Lawrence is so good

Marsch should try miller at LM

We're good at LB

That would be pretty good I think, Miller looked pretty good last season when he could get into the attack.

daegan

I'm not sure if we played better than I expected or if the Revs were just mostly bad for absurd stretches. Frustrated :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom