• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.

daegan

On one hand, I'm super excited because I'm going to start a new job on the 15th!

On the other, I'm going to miss both the Ghana game and Germany game because of work :((((((

Grr. After reading this past episode of March to Brazil was an hour long, I specifically changed it on my DVR, which showed that it was an hour long. Went to watch it last night and it only recorded a half hour. Must've cut it into two half hour episodes in the scheduling, screwing up my recording. Oh well. Thankfully, someone posted a YouTube link here.

According to Paulo Bento, Ronaldo may miss the World Cup due to swelling of his patellar tendon.

It+s+HAPPENING.+100+shure+from+pol_47a934_4838945.gif

(Let's be honest, no way he misses it.. but a man can dream)

pls pls pls pls pls

Nesotenso

I would always take Bedoya over Davis in the starting XI. If he is on the left, Davis can deliver a better ball in but I don't think he has the pace or strength required to get the separation.

MLS games today (couldn’t find the usual visual schedule…)

SEA-RSL 4:00pm ET
TOR-CLB 5:00pm ET
DC-SKC 7:00pm ET
MTL-NE 7:00pm ET
DAL-SJ 8:30pm ET
CHV-PHI 10:30pm ET

No national TV coverage.

Meier

Portugal and Ghana both play separate friendlies in about 2 hours if anyone is interested in watching our competition.

Ronaldo is skipping the game versus Greece.

Meier

As has been rumored for the past few days, Frank Lampard was also spotted at Carrington and will undergo his medical. I assume both signings will be announced next week. Xavi or Gilardino are expected to be the third DP.

Not sure what he and Villa will do over the next 6-7 months. I assume they may be loaned out to other clubs in Europe but who knows.

Zynx

All that pressure and all those chances, eventually one goes in.

That's the type of play I want to see from Toronto, not that "give them possession all the time and then try to counterattack every so often".

lol, that ref. Gives a free kick...then immediately calls the game.

Meier

Neagle on my bench since he was still 'doubtful' after missing last week and would have scored me 8 points. To make matters worse, Hector Jimenez didn't even end up playing. SOB.

ATF487

Montreal are dominating the revs. Im sick of losing games to Montreal in multiple sports! Also they use goal music (fucking Chelsea dagger) which is awful

Wes

venison crêpe
If anyone else wanted to help out in some way with the World Cup thread who did not just get a PM from me, let me know.

- One Nation. One Team. 23 Stories - Trailer
"One Nation. One Team. 23 Stories." is a ussoccer.com video series with the players from the U.S. Men's National Team. As the MNT prepares to head to Brazil for the 2014 FIFA World Cup, "One Nation. One Team. 23 Stories" showcases the players off the field as they talk about family, friends, moments from their lives that helped shape them and make them a part of the 2014 World Cup squad.

#USMNT lineup for #USAvTUR: Howard; Johnson, Cameron, Besler, Chandler; Zusi, Jones, Bradley, Davis; Altidore, Dempsey (c) #OneNationOneTeam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom