• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spongebob

Banned
Let's be honest, the USA isn't making it out of the group stages of the World Cup.

This World Cup will simply be for young players to gain International experience. I think that's why Donovan wasn't included in the 23 man squad.

Bradley seems to be out of step with his teammates today. Just makes a step one half second before his teammate passes him the ball. WHen he gets the ball, he's been good, as the goal proves.

My comfort with Jermaine Jones has increased quite a bit. He's proved himself thus far these past two games. Assuming he can manage his temper and 'De Jong' brutality, which is always frightening, he's looking good.

I like the recovery speed of this US backline, but they have to use it way too often. Not enough ball pressure and so disorganized.

xbhaskarx

My favorite German word is schadenfreude

guisepperossi21.jpg

xbhaskarx

Why not Julian Green for Davis? Klinsmann just said he can make a difference. Are we ever going to see Green, or are we saving him for the World Cup as a secret weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom