• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

That'd be nice, I mean it's not like they're using him.

Agreed. Everyone's falling apart. Could use him for a short period of time.

By the way, you know anyone who'd want to buy two tickets to the next home game? I can't make it and, before throwing them on StubHub, thought I'd ask here.

Mully

Agreed. Everyone's falling apart. Could use him for a short period of time.

By the way, you know anyone who'd want to buy two tickets to the next home game? I can't make it and, before throwing them on StubHub, thought I'd ask here.

Throw them up on the Red Bulls Ticket Exchange group on Facebook. I'm on mobile right now, but it'll come up as written above.

Regarding Miazga, hopefully an offseason to train with the team will help him. He was never going to prosper immediately with Chelsea; he joined halfway through a bad season. It may be wishful thinking, but I believe that a full off season at Stamford Brisge will help him progress immensely.

Just got an All-Star game survey from MLS. They listed a few alternatives:I'm in favor of going back to East vs West or something similar, but I doubt it's as much of a draw as playing a European team.

Captain v Captain would be cool. MLS v LigaMX would be cool too.

also we play the galaxy this week :c:c:c

Throw them up on the Red Bulls Ticket Exchange group on Facebook. I'm on mobile right now, but it'll come up as written above.

Regarding Miazga, hopefully an offseason to train with the team will help him. He was never going to prosper immediately with Chelsea; he joined halfway through a bad season. It may be wishful thinking, but I believe that a full off season at Stamford Brisge will help him progress immensely.

I'm one of probably six people in the world without Facebook.

imBask

Banned
That seems overkill. New England could use a good striker, they'd be smart to jump on this if true.

heh, with the season they're having AND the comment he made... like, if he had just said something dumb out of frustration I would agree with you, but what he said was just wayyyy too much

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
heh, with the season they're having AND the comment he made... like, if he had just said something dumb out of frustration I would agree with you, but what he said was just wayyyy too much

You're not wrong, but at the same time the Revs' current forwards aren't cutting it.

imBask

Banned
Ch5pO6dWwAIyDMP.jpg

just come home Kei, we might not have Papa John's here, but we do have Dominos

So I was watching the TFC documentary series All for One, and I was watching the episode that included the game vs Philly. It got to kickoff, and I thought to look for myself, because I was in the first few rows that game.

Lo and behold, me, wearing a tshirt as a hat. And my buddy next to me, without a shirt.

imBask

Banned
So I was watching the TFC documentary series All for One, and I was watching the episode that included the game vs Philly. It got to kickoff, and I thought to look for myself, because I was in the first few rows that game.

Lo and behold, me, wearing a tshirt as a hat. And my buddy next to me, without a shirt.

I prefer to believe you have long, bright orange hairs

Cystm

Dude, I go to bed at 9:30 weeknights for work. I'd be a zombie the next day. :(

That's what Redbull is for.

I was joking about the Fire beating the Metros @ RBA and B-Dubs showing up anyway despite knowing they were going to lose to us.

I know you cats are real supporters.
It was just bit of banter.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
DC signed a guy who wasn't allowed to play in Sweden anymore due to a heart issue...

MLS cleared him but I don't care. I'd rather the guy not play and be safe. EJ had to retire due to a heart issue. A guy playing in Romania died on the pitch recently.

Mully

U-23 RBNY are playing at St. John's tonight. Some Metro supporters are going to surprise the players who usually don't get a crowd. Anyone from Metro-GAF going?

That's what Redbull is for.

I was joking about the Fire beating the Metros @ RBA and B-Dubs showing up anyway despite knowing they were going to lose to us.

I know you cats are real supporters.
It was just bit of banter.

I know you're just pulling my chain. I really would like to go but being sleepy when teaching isn't fun.

so many games tonight wtf
Seriously.

⚽️ Midweek Matchnight on MLS LIVE ⚽️

#PHIvLA – 7 ET
#COLvSKC – 9 ET
#DALvPOR – 9 ET
#VANvCHI – 10 ET (TSN)
#SJvHOU – 10:30 ET
Guess they have to get some of the fixtures out of the way to clear space for international dates this Summer.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
They should just do more midweek games so they can observe the international dates if they're going to do this stuff.

Meier

It's absolutely atrocious that they keep having these midweek games, frequently many in one night, without televising them. An embarrassment to the league. I would watch one every week if they broadcast it. You can't grow the sport here without giving people a chance to tune in.

Portland v Dallas on my TV, and Harpo's FC vs Albuquerque Sol on my computer. I do enjoy the US Open Cup.

Edit: And Detroit City FC wins their first round match! They'll play Louisville City next round.

Checked the stats this morning, and the Eastern Conference continues to underperform. The West is currently 15-8-8 vs the East. On one hand, I find it annoying that it's going to be more difficult to make the playoffs out of the West, but on the other hand, perhaps MLS has too many teams making the playoffs to begin with.

Top Bottom