• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

jokes on you i'm just pretending to be an Impact fan, i'm actually a sounders fan

image.php

zroid

Banned
Man, Cheyrou has played so little lately, I forgot how good he was. He carried the midfield for stretches of this season.

imBask

Banned
Great game, the better team won to be completely fair

not the best Impact season but it ended with a great playoff run regardless. I'm still excited for next season

That being said i'm still rooting for Seattle and i'll buy a jersey if they beat TFC

Meier

It's the 10th. They'll have over a week.

Oh okay. They might have said next Saturday or something more specific but I just heard Saturday so I was sort of shocked.

Should be a very good match -- excited to see how it plays out. Amazing how effective Toronto's DPs have been.

FuturusX

As a Sounders season ticket holder with prime seats...I am disappointed. But hopefully we'll pull out the win regardless.

I'll admit though, I'm not feeling confident at all. Jozy was on fire tonight.

Brinbe

Just getting home from the match. Ugh, stood in the rain for three hours but completely worth it to witness that amazing victory. Amazing crowd for late November.

I've been at BMO, so I had to wait until now, but...

FUCK YESSSSSSSS!!!!!

FUCK YOU, MONTREAL!

FUCK SEATTLE! THE CUP WILL BE OURS!

I have so many goddamned feelings right now. First is just utter disbelief. I booed the team off the field just two years ago. Same old TFC, year after year. Now we embarrassed NYC and kicked Montreal's French ass in extra time, I can't believe it.

That stadium was LOUD. I have almost no voice left. I proudly led "tic tac tabarnac" in my section. And I just had my hands on my head, because motherfuckers we're going to the fucking MLS Cup final! I've waited a fucking decade for this.

Basically, I'm Dartastic last year.

I can't believe that after having season tickets for 10 years and sitting through TFC being in last place over and over, I finally got the pleasure of being in the stadium for that match.
It was such a joy for all of us that have been there since the beginning

I can't believe that after having season tickets for 10 years and sitting through TFC being in last place over and over, I finally got the pleasure of being in the stadium for that match.
It was such a joy for all of of that have been there since the beginning
Yeah, I've been there since the beginning, though not as close to Toronto (Windsor). Hell, I even watched games online when I lived in New Zealand three years ago. Moved to Guelph two years ago and that allowed me to see more games live, and this is my first with season tickets.

It always used to be something with this team, too. Usually the defense sucked, but sometimes we also had to rely on nobodies for goals that would never come.

It's a great feeling to be proud of this club, they know what they're doing and have direction. It makes these 10 years all worth it.

Realeza

Banned
Ozzy Alonso will break Altidore's legs before letting him score. Seattle's midfield can sustain Giovinco and create openings for Lodeiro and Morris. Nelson Valdez will fight every ball.

I'm saying the game will be 2-1. Seattle has this MLS Cup.

As football fans though, I think everybody will be happy as these are the two most exciting teams in the league.

Top Bottom