• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

zroid

Banned
1. Montreal --> Atlanta : Donny Toia

2. NYRB --> Minnesota : Chris Duvall

3. Dallas --> Atlanta : Zach Loyd

4. Houston --> Minnesota : Collen Warner

5. Toronto --> Atlanta : Clint Irwin (GK)

6. Columbus --> Minnesota : Mohammed Saeid

7. Orlando --> Atlanta : Mikey Ambrose

8. Salt Lake --> Minnesota : Jeff Attinella (GK)

9. Kansas City --> Atlanta : Alec Kann (GK)

10. New England --> Minnesota : Femi Hollinger-Janzen

RBH

Qy17mMF.png

2016 guaranteed compensation:
MN Utd picks:
1) Chris Duvall (63K)
2) Collen Warner (174.4K)
3) M. Saeid (120K)
4) J. Attinella (95K)
5) F. Hollinger-Janzen (51.5K)

Atl Utd exp picks:
1) D Donny Toia (67.5k)
2) D Zach Loyd (221.6K)
3) G Clint Irwin (107.6K)
4) D Mikey Ambrose (62.4k)
5) G Alec Kann (63K)

Tim Ream has expressed interest in heading back to MLS.

Also, there's apparently a deal in place for Irwin to go back to Toronto in a trade for Mark Bloom and cash.

RBH

Meier

Wow. Atlanta going all in on these transfers. Kinda makes you wonder what/if NYCFC will actually spend for the Lampard replacement. And if not, why.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Wow. Atlanta going all in on these transfers. Kinda makes you wonder what/if NYCFC will actually spend for the Lampard replacement. And if not, why.

If they do get someone I'd put my money on another old guy. Any big name guys close to retirement?

Meier

Whoa. Doing a survey about MLS to Austin (got the email at 2:00). These fools asking if I'd be willing to pay $1400 a seat for 17-20 games, lol. 1400, 1050 or 900 were the options for midfield. Corner and behind goal were more reasonable but both started very high. I'd love if it there was a team here but it'd be weird to follow three teams in the league, haha.

Whoa. Doing a survey about MLS to Austin (got the email at 2:00). These fools asking if I'd be willing to pay $1400 a seat for 17-20 games, lol. 1400, 1050 or 900 were the options for midfield. Corner and behind goal were more reasonable but both started very high. I'd love if it there was a team here but it'd be weird to follow three teams in the league, haha.

Yikes, that's crazy. I pay $1300 for a pair in Toronto, which I think is high for MLS standards.

RBH

Atlanta United seating chart:

They had sold 22,000 season tickets as of August when they didn't have a coach or barely any players, so interested to see how it is now and how it will be in the weeks to come.

Chris R

Atlanta United seating chart:

They had sold 22,000 season tickets as of August when they didn't have a coach or barely any players, so interested to see how it is now and how it will be in the weeks to come.

Are those prices just for the games played in the new arena?

RBH

Are those prices just for the games played in the new arena?

Those prices are for all of the games during the season, both at Georgia Tech and at the new stadium once it opens up.

Season Ticket Holders will be receiving certain benefits, and they're supposed to announce how they'll reimburse ticket-holders who were expecting certain amenities as part of their season ticket package at the new stadium:

-All season ticket holders will receive a $20 merchandise credit per season ticket purchased (ie. 4 season tickets purchased = $80 merchandise credit) which will be provided to each Founding Member in the coming weeks.

-All season ticket holders will receive 2 bonus tickets per season ticket purchased to a single match at Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Additional details on how these tickets may be used, section and match will be communicated once the MLS schedule is announced).

-The above benefits are currently available to all 2017 season ticket holders.
http://www.atlutd.com/tickets/faq

Cystm

Nervous about it. Rank 28 presently. Would be great to be sub 20 again. WCQ's. The future of the team seems hard to be optimistic about.

Friendly, but not so friendly.

Top Bottom