• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Icolin

Banned
Nah, but it's like he took it up another level since we last saw him.

Also, RSL looks really good right now. Vancouver is probably just crap atm, but RSL is unlucky not to be running away with this game.

Nothing new then.

I think the left side with De Jong and Dean is killing us right now. Lennon and Acosta are breezing by.

From a weather standpoint, way better night for a match. Last Friday I had rain cascading into my eyes. Tonight was just chilly.

Also fuck Atlanta and their diving pieces of shit. And Zavaleta is my hero because he waved bye bye to the Atlanta player send off. Glorious.

Glad Giovinco finally got a goal, it's about time.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
From a weather standpoint, way better night for a match. Last Friday I had rain cascading into my eyes. Tonight was just chilly.

Also fuck Atlanta and their diving pieces of shit. And Zavaleta is my hero because he waved bye bye to the Atlanta player send off. Glorious.

Glad Giovinco finally got a goal, it's about time.

Hopefully it gets him going. A lot of the big goal scorers from last year have been relatively quiet so far.

Hopefully it gets him going. A lot of the big goal scorers from last year have been relatively quiet so far.
Gio gets hot and cold. He gets really frustrated with himself, and then it just compounds. After he got one, he looked more himself, he was trying fun things and not trying to force things.

Askani

Google Hangouts chat I had with a friend who was at the game. Stupid work or I would have went. :/

Me: Good win. I'll take it. Pen looked 50/50. I'm not too upset about it, but a clean sheet would have been nice.

Chris: We got flipped off by Tim Howard. With both hands.

Me: Awesome! Did we chant or do something to draw his ire?

Chris: "Hey! Timmy! It's all your fault!" #SquadGoals

Me: My favorite. Love it.​

He was pretty agitated. This video has a little longer clip where Tim comes back and Vermes gets between them more.

http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/sto...-heated-argument-fight-video-usmnt-mls-040917

I'm sure that Tim is calling Dom a fine fellow. To which Dom retorts Tim is a proper lad. Then they agree they have respect for each other and would like to brunch tomorrow. I'm sure that's what it was.

Icolin

Banned
So apparently Canada and Mexico aren't hosting any games past the QF in 2026, lol.

Hopefully Vancouver gets a few games though.

Meier

Pulisic came on at HT and has completely changed the game for Dortmund who were getting absolutely battered. A few highlight moments already.

imBask

Banned
wandoo-kanfc.png

Lefevre suspended by the Impact for that tweet

(loose translation : with Donald in office, better safe than sorry)

Cystm

Hey, fam. I have a 10$ World Soccer Shop gift card that came with my AO membership renewal and I don't need it.

Quote to reveal the code:

Post if you take it so everyone else knows it has been claimed. Thanks.

Oh no, that's awful. Hope he gets better and comes back soon.

Unrelated, though, I'm getting #3 and Moor on the back of my jersey this year.

Friday

7 p.m.: Philadelphia Union vs. New York City FC ESPN, ESPN Deportes, WatchESPN, ESPN3.com

10 p.m.: Vancouver Whitecaps vs. Seattle Sounders Direct Kick, MLS Live

11 p.m.: San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Dallas UniMas, Univision Now, univisiondeportes.com, fuboTV, Univision Deportes Facebook page

Saturday

1 p.m.: Montreal Impact vs. Atlanta United Direct Kick, MLS Live

2:30 p.m.: Orlando City vs. Los Angeles Galaxy Fox national network, Fox Deportes, Fox Sports Go, fuboTV, foxsoccer2go.com

5 p.m.: Chicago Fire vs. New England Revolution Direct Kick, MLS Live

7:30 p.m.: New York Red Bulls vs. D.C. United NewsChannel 8 (D.C.), Direct Kick, MLS Live

8 p.m.: Columbus Crew vs. Toronto FC Direct Kick, MLS Live

8:30 p.m.: Houston Dynamo vs. Minnesota United Direct Kick, MLS Live

9 p.m.: Colorado Rapids vs. Real Salt Lake Direct Kick, MLS Live

10:30 p.m.: Portland Timbers vs. Sporting Kansas City Direct Kick, MLS Live

I love living in New Jersey and not being able to watch Red Bull games.

Vue needs to get MSG posthaste. I can't even use that MLS direct thing because I am blacked out. There's no legal way I can watch RB.

Cystm

That Villa chip tonight tho.... DAMN.

He tried that against Blake last year too and hit the cross bar. Crazy.

Tim Howard suspended three games for inappropriate fan interactions at SKC.

Yikes. I found the video. Dudes saying shit to Timmy were idiots tho.

Edit: Reports are saying a grabbed a fan in the tunnel too. WTF Timmy.

Cystm

The Facebook Live feed is 1000x better than listening to Univision deportes TV feed.

They called Nick Lima "Nick Llama" Which is hilarious tbh, but that kind of shit gets old.

Rogo and Dunny are on the call for facebook and doing Sloth impersonations, talking about the Bash Brothers (Steven Lenhart is apparently playing in the 4th division of Japan lolol) and what spot Kelyn Acosta will fit in the USMNT among other topics.

Giovinco needs to stop being such a fucking baby. If he doesn't want to work and be part of the team where he is not the only star, he can take the payday in China and let us find someone who wants to be here.

Also, man, we need Drew Moor. Those goals wouldn't have happened if he was there.

Top Bottom