• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Meier

Holy cow. Swapped in Gonzalez Pirez for the game this weekend and he got a red card.. his fantasy value fell from a 6.4 to a 6.0 (!!!). Not sure if I should just bank him and hope he gets some value back or what..

Just saw a replay and at least it wasn't a 3-gamer.

Cystm

New cf97 swag!

9Dt67M8.jpg

Dax is the real MVP

Cystm

Quakes road trip starts tonight in NE. Can't see this going well, but maybe they'll surprise me.

I like their chances against NE myself. The first 13 minutes are all NE, but their back is awful. Crooper is not a great looking keeper so far this season. Never really followed him during his time in the championship, but he looks like a B level MLS keeper thus far.

SJ should get their chances. (I hope for my fantasy teams sake at least)

Edit: This game has been pretty trash tbh.

Edit2:Between the Revs falling over themselves and that Wondo whiff! I could not breathe for a solid minute. https://twitter.com/BenBaer89/status/854848112283848704

Edit3: This game is painful. Kei missing that shot for 12 yards out right in the face. ZZzzzZZZzzzz.

Edit 4: Clean sheet bonus tho!

Edit5: The face when you realize you actually captained Wondo:

giphy.gif

Meier

Swagudelo let me down with only 2 points but the other players hooked it up. Love the clean sheets for Cropper and Lima!

http://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/toronto-fc-waives-young-canadian-forward-mo-babouli/

TFC finally waived Mo Babouli. Guy wasn't seeing the field again for us, I'm glad they finally just let him go instead of trying to make it happen. Had all the chances in the world last year, and then Hamilton and Ricketts made their mark instead.

this Wondo miss in that game.. lol.

https://streamable.com/r1lra

Oops, looks like Cystm posted the Twitter link but that's okay. Worth resharing. :p

Oh noooo, that's hilarious.

Great game tonight, good on Vanney to sit both Osorio and Cooper (at least until the subs). Vazquez is our team MVP so far. Raheem Edwards was great, he's fast and has some moves.

Icolin

Banned
Great game tonight, good on Vanney to sit both Osorio and Cooper (at least until the subs). Vazquez is our team MVP so far. Raheem Edwards was great, he's fast and has some moves.
Yeah, Edwards is fantastic. Would love to see him playing for the CMNT along with Davies and Tabla soon.

Dartastic

That was a scary second half. Ref started to shit the bed (besides the no pen call for Valeri, that was actually great, even though it made me sad...)

Speaking of, I hope he's okay. So scary that he got stretchered off. He's probably out for at least a week. :(

Icolin

Banned
Good god some of the posts in the r/MLS match thread are embarrassing. Some people wanting to see Davies off on a stretcher.

Anyways, much better second half from the Whitecaps, but our set pieces were shit all game long, and Portland killed us on the counter. Deserved result.

Nice dive, Asad.

I hope RSL can come back and win this one, just to shove it in Atlanta's face. Atlanta needs to quit swarming the ref, too. I wish they starting carding those folks real hard.

Top Bottom