• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

^^ Good! Finally! Can't wait to support it.

Also, TFC's starting 11 and bench are very different today.

Irwin; Hagglund, Mavinga, Morrow, Hernandez; Edwards, Bradley, Delgado, Cheyrou, Chapman; Altidore.

Assuming a 4-5-1.

Askani

Drove up from Kansas City to see the Minnesota game. Just made it to downtown Minneapolis. Hotel is walking distance from Surly Brewing and the stadium. I'm excited.

imBask

Banned
mhkmhLK.jpg

things went south at the RFK guys

Dartastic

So. No Nagbe, no Valeri. Time to test our depth, I suppose. D:

Edit: No reason to make a new post. We kinda look we drank too much Tequila last night.

Realeza

Banned
This league is fucking crazy. You have the worst team beating the best team, the reigning champions playing like shit, teams winning away games but losing at home. Wtf?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
This league is fucking crazy. You have the worst team beating the best team, the reigning champions playing like shit, teams winning away games but losing at home. Wtf?

That's what happens in the weeks when a lot of teams have to play a lot of games.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
You could have said that about Minessota FC a few weeks ago, but now they are beating one of the top West Conference teams.

They made some important changes since the first few weeks. The attacking talent was always there, it's just that they had no defense.

I'm talking more about the games like NYRB v Phi, where the main reason Philly won is NYRB played like hot shit.

I'd like to compliment your play but we were so shockingly bad I don't know what to think. If anything, I think porter got this one way wrong.
It was a mix of things. Quakes are good at home and an early goal always helps, plus you didn't play a few key starters. Quakes looked solid and hopefully can carry some momentum into the next game.

Atlanta plz to be winning today

They made some important changes since the first few weeks. The attacking talent was always there, it's just that they had no defense.

I'm talking more about the games like NYRB v Phi, where the main reason Philly won is NYRB played like hot shit.

and us playing not like complete ass for once.

Thank you to SKC for shitting the bed today, TFC is #1 in the Supporters Shield standings.

Now I get to listen to the over-pronunciation of anything remotely Spanish, thanks to Ramses Sandoval.

Top Bottom