• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

zroid

Banned
Huitema with the hockey goal :lol

and she scored again before i even finished typing this post ffs

pretty good attendance at BMO considering how god damn humid it is in Toronto today. i could not survive this.

I don't remember for sure but I'm guessing not. That sort of shit just kinda comes with the territory when playing on the road in CONCACAF.

Ridiculous. There is no excuse for such rude and uncivilized behavior from fans. They deserve a fine and/or not allowed to play at azteca for x amount of games after such a behavior from fans.

Arena saying that he might make seven changes to the lineup tonight. Also a rumor floating that the US will go with a 5-4-1 lineup. Should be interesting.

Given the lack of rest, altitude, and opponent, might as well take a few swings and see what happens. At the very least this will give few fringe players a shot in a tough game, and the US were likely to lose this game anyway.

gutshot

DCE7SuBWAAA9CIm

Looks like the rumored 5-4-1 although officially they are calling it a 3-4-3.

#USMNT will play at 5-4-1, which can become 3-4-3: Guzan; Yedlin, Cameron, Gonzalez, Ream, Beasley; Arriola, Bradley, Acosta, Pulisic; Wood

Icolin

Banned
Mexico's starting 11 (4-3-3): Ochoa; Salcedo, D.Reyes, Moreno, Alanis; Herrera, J. Dos Santos, Fabian; Vela, Chicharito, Lozano.

Top Bottom