• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

NoRéN

Damn my block just went crazy right now.

Let's go USA!!
We live on the same block? Lol

Same here.

Now, pulisic has been awful quiet so far. It's almost as if he's still a young buck who was talking too confident and had no idea what Azteca is like. I hope he improves.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Beasley looks hurt, he might be done as that collision looked rough.

EDIT: Yea, he's done too. He can barely hobble.

ERDIT2: He's back.

Icolin

Banned
Showing that message on the LED advertisement boards reminding the fans to not say Puto and immediately the fans say Puto, lol.

Ugh, worst part is that we can't still get rid of that puppet Osorio....

Worst functioning since the Chile game... not that Tuesday was a lot better.

Hopefully he makes and awful showing in Confederation and Gold Cup, then get can get this idiot out of the door.

Cystm

An obvious show of respect for San Zusi on that short corner at the death.
lol

Great match. Cameron was clutch. Really felt like we were close to breaking through, but we ran out of gas. I would've rather seen FabJo than Zusi.

Wanted more from Pulisic, but it was really good experience for the kid. He'll be able to do more when we come back here again.

Old man Beasly was more up for it than I thought he'd actually physically be able to, but only just barely.

Feeling good overall, but those three points were there for the taking.

Mory Dunz

That was alright.

I'm not gonna go crazy for a draw. Costa Rica still has a game in hand and we're not guaranteed to win every other game all of a sudden, including home ones.

So it's just alright for me. We're still in a hole tho.

gutshot

That was alright.

I'm not gonna go crazy for a draw. Costa Rica still has a game in hand and we're not guaranteed to win every other game all of a sudden, including home ones.

So it's just alright for me. We're still in a hole tho.

I wouldn't really call being tied for 2nd in the Hex "in a hole". Especially since they've already played their 3 toughest games.

Top Bottom