• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

ZZMitch

Well at least I don't feel bad for heading out for my intramural waterpolo match. Getting victimized by Patrice Bernier of all people!

God damn.

J7QTc1S.jpg

Azuran

Banned
I want Montreal to score 7 on us now. Maybe that way they'll end up removing the extra playoff spot so we never have to endure another joke like this one.

I'm glad we're getting blown out. In fact we shouldn't have even made the playoffs. 2nd most goals score and tied for most conceded? Gee, I wonder where we should be putting our focus and money.

Keep:

Giovinco
Bradley
Osorio
Warner
Cheyrou
Morrow
Morgan

Get rid of everyone else including Vanney. Use Lazydore's money to get a DP defender for once.

I don't even know how to describe how I feel after this game. Crushing disappointment, I suppose. TFC is my top sports love, like I have spells of interest in the Leafs but otherwise TFC is my team. And they pull a TFC, of course against Montreal. Eugh.

This one hurts, guys.

Azuran

Banned
This team doesn't deserve any support after that performance tonight. A part of me wishes we never got a soccer team in this city in the first place.

zroid

Banned
I tuned out at half time, but I just want to add that TFC completely deserved this humiliation, they absolutely should not have been in the playoffs to begin with. Awful team.

The only person with ties to this club whom I feel bad for is Giovinco, he deserved far better.

imBask

Banned
I don't even know how to describe how I feel after this game. Crushing disappointment, I suppose. TFC is my top sports love, like I have spells of interest in the Leafs but otherwise TFC is my team. And they pull a TFC, of course against Montreal. Eugh.

This one hurts, guys.

sorry TFC bro

ZZMitch

I'm glad we're getting blown out. In fact we shouldn't have even made the playoffs. 2nd most goals score and tied for most conceded? Gee, I wonder where we should be putting our focus and money.

Keep:

Giovinco
Bradley
Osorio
Warner
Cheyrou
Morrow
Morgan

Get rid of everyone else including Vanney. Use Lazydore's money to get a DP defender for once.

Delgado hasn't been too bad as well. A pretty good young talent.

Top Bottom