• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

kIdMuScLe

I'll just leave this here.

https://twitter.com/ArashMarkazi/status/659352781703122944

CSZ920WUEAAW73B.jpg

Lol I believe that last statement would be true... If we got the World Cup In 2022 this whole corruption sting would not have happened. Lol

Working evenings this week so I get to come home at midnight and watch two MLS games off the DVR well into the morning. Republican debate isn't much of an option, I'll catch the lowlights online I suppose.

Dartastic

So I was bored and made a Playoffs prediction bracket, here's how I think it's going to shake out:

2fL3AfL.png
I think we can beat the Whitecaps. We've gone toe to toe with them every single time we've matched up, and we're unfortunate that we couldn't put some goals away in the last two times we faced each other. I'm feeling pretty good about the Timbers right now. Just hope I'm not jinxing it. D:

Throwing this out there, not expecting it to be anywhere near correct...

This would be a fun playoff season

Eastern:
Montreal over Toronto
DC over New England

Montreal over Columbus
DC over NYRB

Montreal over DC

Western:
LA over Seattle
Portland over SKC

Dallas over LA
Portland over Vancouver

Portland over Dallas

MLS Cup Final:
Montreal over Portland.

lol

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I think we can beat the Whitecaps. We've gone toe to toe with them every single time we've matched up, and we're unfortunate that we couldn't put some goals away in the last two times we faced each other. I'm feeling pretty good about the Timbers right now. Just hope I'm not jinxing it. D:

It's all fun and games until...

Timbers-Army.gif

imBask

Banned
Following Sunday’s game against Toronto FC, a number of sanctions and procedures have been handed to TFC supporters as a result of their illegal and dangerous actions. Imposed by #IMFC, visiting supporter privileges have been revoked meaning no flags, banners or instruments will be permitted, a no-bag policy will be implemented, Toronto FC will manage a limited number of reserved tickets for their supporters and personal information of each individual in the section will be communicated to the Impact in order to gain possession of a ticket. The club and Stade Saputo encourage supporter groups but we insist on providing a safe environment while abiding by stadium regulations and the law.

sorry TFC fans, I love pyros but you kinda deserved it

Fellow Gaf members, your defending MLS Champions, the LA Galaxy, need your support. Let us come together, in an unprecedented partnership, for a greater cause and together let's send all our positive energy towards them. A dark age may be upon us, where the LA Galaxy may not be the MLS Champions, so let's be the light that will vanquish this potential darkness. The team of the people shall prevail! Let's go Galaxy!

Fellow Gaf members, your defending MLS Champions, the LA Galaxy, need your support. Let us come together, in an unprecedented partnership, for a greater cause and together let's send all our positive energy towards them. A dark age may be upon us, where the LA Galaxy may not be the MLS Champions, so let's be the light that will vanquish this potential darkness. The team of the people shall prevail! Let's go Galaxy!

tumblr_mjpowjc5w51qg0rnuo2_1280.jpg

Nobody likes the Galaxy. Even if the Sounders have to win they're doing it for America.

ZZMitch

Definitely a blown call, sucks how they happen the worst when they matter the most. Feel for ya Revbros.

I'll be rooting for TFC here on out! Game tomorrow should be fun. Too bad it's practically impossible for them to get a home game. I suppose I could have gone to Montreal for the away game since I am only a few hours away in Kingston but midweek is rough!

Also I'm depressed and don't want to travel :p

I'll be rooting for TFC here on out! Game tomorrow should be fun. Too bad it's practically impossible for them to get a home game. I suppose I could have gone to Montreal for the away game since I am only a few hours away in Kingston but midweek is rough!

Also I'm depressed and don't want to travel :p

Before last weekend's match, I booked today and Thursday afternoon off work, just in case. I wasn't about to miss TFC's first home playoff match. Didn't end up needing them, but I was planning just in case. Should TFC win tomorrow, I'll be at Sunday's first leg at BMO vs the Red Bulls.

ZZMitch

Before last weekend's match, I booked today and Thursday afternoon off work, just in case. I wasn't about to miss TFC's first home playoff match. Didn't end up needing them, but I was planning just in case. Should TFC win tomorrow, I'll be at Sunday's first leg at BMO vs the Red Bulls.

Oh right I forgot its a home and away for the next round. My brain is still in the denial faze of grief. Might have to look into trains to Toronto if they do win!

Top Bottom