• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Horizon-

You had one job amazon, one job!

ibjR2yuiIOt6m2.gif

I am becoming who I've previously condemned. I am thinking about trying to get two Lucinas in hopes that I can trade them for Greninja and Jigglypuff.

shandy706

Argh! LOL

I have a contractor trying to call me for an inspection.

Literally waited until I have enough time in the work day to drive to their site, test everything, and drive back to the office to check out for the day.

I knew this would happen. I should probably quit forwarding them to voice-mail. X-D

Enforcer

I can't wait any longer. I've gotta go run my errands. I'll be checking the page on my phone at each place I'll be, but if these go up while I'm driving, I will be saltier than the oceans of the world. :(

Pyrokai

How do you guys know it's going up on Amazon any second now? Are we all assuming or do we have some kind of hints/inside info?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
How do you guys know it's going up on Amazon any second now? Are we all assuming or do we have some kind of hints/inside info?

Nothing other than Canada got it.

F5'ing like crazy.

flash forward to a week from now when they still haven't gone up...

im going to look directly at the camera with 'jim halpert face'

SeanTSC

Just prayers and hopes. Hopes that it will just happen already. I want it to be over with, even if it ends in failure.

Neoxon

Plottwist: Amazon US didn't receive any of wave 4. They just put up placeholder for 3rd party seller.
Utter one more word & no dragon alive will be able to fix what I do to you.
Seriously though, we'll get our Amazon orders, I believe in you guys.

Don't worry, Amazon will go live in about an hour or so. How do I know? I have a 2.5 hour meeting to go to in 30 minutes, I won't be able to check my phone or anything.

:(

Don't worry, Amazon will go live in about an hour or so. How do I know? I have a 2.5 hour meeting to go to in 30 minutes, I won't be able to check my phone or anything.

:(

Same, but mine is about 15 minutes. I can't check my phone during my status meeting, either. Might have to be late haha

VICI0US

welp I have tabs for every character open on amazon auto-refreshing every 30 seconds.

robin and lucina are priority #1 since I'd like to use them in code name steam and I'm sure they'll be gone in roughly 2 minutes again.

I'm actually afraid to get up and go grab a cup of coffee, what are you doing to me amiibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom