• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I got the Splatoon kids already from Best Buy but want the 3-pack instead. Here's hoping.

What are you guys going for? Mostly Lucina?
giphy.gif

SeanTSC

What are you guys going for? Mostly Lucina?

Lucina and Robin. I want all of the Fire Emblem, Zelda, Metroid, and Xenoblade ones.

So far I've got Link, Toon Link, Zelda, Sheik, Samus, Ike, Marth, and Shulk. Going to be buying Ganon and ZS Samus when they're out too, but those probably won't be rare.

Cappa

Banned
is there any reason why we should think that Amazon Canada went up that now all of a sudden Amazon US will follow suit? lol

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I'm also worried about those scalper scripts people were talking about before :/ I totally believe that they are doing that.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
is there any reason why we should think that Amazon Canada went up that now all of a sudden Amazon US will follow suit? lol

That's why I'm puzzled at this thread. Are they connected?

shandy706

LOL, almost got myself a second ago. Whew

I hit refresh on the Lucina page...forgetting I got there through the Link Amiibo page.

It refreshed and "Add to Cart" was there. It was for link though. (passes out)

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I hit refresh on the Lucina page...forgetting I got there through the Link Amiibo page.

It refreshed and "Add to Cart" was there. It was for link though. (passes out)

Instead of refreshing, I've just been going back and forth from Lucina to Robin. Back and forth... Forth and back...

When exactly does this wave come out technically? I got my preorder for Ness and the splatoon 3 pack at gamestop, and I know Splatoon comes out on the day the game is released, but I'm not really sure about the rest of the wave.

Gameboy415

When exactly does this wave come out technically? I got my preorder for Ness and the splatoon 3 pack at gamestop, and I know Splatoon comes out on the day the game is released, but I'm not really sure about the rest of the wave.

Everything, including Splatoon, comes out on Friday, May 29th in the US.

Neoxon

I got a notification about Robin & Lucina on Amazon from NowInStock, is it coming soon or is it just acting up again?

"Want us to email you when this item becomes available?"...

Amazon, by the time that alert reached me, they'll have been gone for 7 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom