• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I hope when they go up they limit to 1 per customer. You know there's going to be fools putting 99 in their cart >_<

The one thing that has me worried with Amazon orders, since you don't need to pay right away and it's THAT easy. Cancels later can suck since then surprise listings would go up in small amounts :/

AdanVC

Guys, please calm down :( Don't let this plastic figures literally consume your soul. There's still 2 months left for wave 4 to release. Plenty of time to retails to open new preorders and stuff :)

But this NoA wich we're talking about............. Yep, time to panic and preorder it right now on the 2 minutes it'll be available till it's sould out. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this shouldn't need to be like this!!! ><

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So assuming Amazon pre-orders do go up soon, is there a way to possible cancel just one item in an order if I pre-order Robin, Lucina & the Splatoon 3-pack? I'd rather not split the order since I won't get free shipping.

I ask because I might have to cancel one in case I don't have the funds.

goldenpp72

So assuming Amazon pre-orders do go up soon, is there a way to possible cancel just one item in an order if I pre-order Robin, Lucina & the Splatoon 3-pack? I'd rather not split the order since I won't get free shipping.

Yeah you can cancel certain items in one order easily.

They're going to go up any minute now.

TEqv0.gif

Neoxon

I was thinking of doing the same with my Splatoon 3-Pack, which I currently have over at Best Buy.

Wait, Zonic, weren't you on the Capcom Unity forums?

-Horizon-

Yes, you can cancel part(s) of an order.

They only charge once the item ships.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah you can cancel certain items in one order easily.
Phew. I might have to cancel one depending on my funds, but I might as well pre-order just to be safe.

Hoping to get more Amazon credit via Swagbucks & Bing Rewards by the release.

I was thinking of doing the same with my Splatoon 3-Pack, which I currently have over at Best Buy.

Wait, Zonic, weren't you on the Capcom Unity forums?
Yup, I have a Yu avatar from PQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom