• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Trading/Help Thread. No Scalpers, just Amiigos.

D-Stubbs

Does anyone still need a Lucario? I still have an extra if someone wants it. I'll sell it for $15 + whatever shipping is. Message me if interested. First come first serve too.

Crom

I am looking for a US Ness.

Please let me what trade you are interested in.

I have a good amount of extras including

Lucina
Robin
Marth
Silver Mario
etc.

PM me and let me know what you need. Thanks

Commander Kook

Neo Member
Does anyone still need a Lucario? I still have an extra if someone wants it. I'll sell it for $15 + whatever shipping is. Message me if interested. First come first serve too.
Check your PMs.

I have some stuff to trade for this thread.

Have: (NiB US versions)
- Ness
- Lucina
- Robin

Want: (Only NiB US versions)
- Rosalina
- Meta Knight
- Pit
- Captain Falcon
- Little Mac
- Villager
- Wii Fit Trainer
- Shulk

Combo trades will work, and I'm also willing to spend money too. PM me.

Rocky

Banned
I have both a US Rosalina and US Lucario both NIB

Am looking for Jigglypuff or Greninja, preferably NA.

Thanks.

prateeko

I am looking for Ness. What do people generally want for him? I have many spares (including Pit, Falcon, SF, Little Mac, Lucario, Rosalina, and possibly Ike/DeDeDe).

US located.

Bladelaw

Have
Silver Mario NIB

Want
Rosalina or Marth

NIB preferred but I'll take any as long as it's in good condition. I actually want to play with them :)

XpopcornX

Banned
I have a NIB Gold Mario and was wondering if anyone would trade for a Meta Knight.

I have an opened Greninja and Rosalina too I would be willing to part with that are in great condition but Rosalina has a gold spot of paint on her nose.

DTU

Banned
Have [all US/NA, unless noted] (NIB)
  • Ness
  • Robin
  • Lucina
  • Meta Knight
  • Jigglypuff
  • Charizard
  • Pac-Man
  • Wario
  • Robin (EU)
  • Marth (EU)
Want [all US/NA] (NIB)
  • Wii Fit Trainer
  • Villager
  • Fox
  • Pit
  • Rosalina
  • Lucario
PM me! Everything's in great condition, and I ship priority mail.

Jeff-DSA

Want (US/EU/Japan/Whatever either NIB or open):

Robin
Lucina
Greninja
Jigglypuff

Willing to pay for any of them, obviously, but my trade ability is kind of low now.

Have:

NIB - Silver Mario
NIB - Sheik

Kazoo22

Neo Member
Have (all NIB):
Falcon (US)
Pit (US)
Meta Knight (US)
Rosalina (Euro)
Lucario (Euro)

Want:
Greninja (from whatever region)

I'm in NW Florida.

PM if interested.

Also willing to pay if you don't want to bother with trading.

Dragoshi1

Have(All N.I.B, can post pics)

ixzCZZx.jpg

Gold Mario
JP Yoshi (Super Mario)
Jigglypuff
Rosalina *Trading to FrostInferno*
Greninja

Want
Lucina
Robin

PM if interested, and I'm not selling any of them. Can only ship in the US, too.

Draysoth

HAVE: (All in box/packaging)

Lucina (NA)
Robin (NA)
Greninja (NA)
Jigglypuff (NA)
Gold Mario (NA)
Silver Mario (NA)
Meta Knight (NA)
Captain Falcon (UK)
Splatoon 3 Pack (NA)
Pac-Man (NA)
Wario (NA)

WANT:

MIB NA WFT
MIB NA Villager

I don't care if they are the rereleases. Also not selling the above. I am in Canada.

SquirrelClimb

Neo Member
I have a second Greninja NIB US (picking up for trade tonight).
First Greninja trade is not finalized yet.

Need Rosalina NIB US

In New York

c-murph

Have:
  • Ness (UK)
  • Greninja (Japan)
  • Jigglypuff (Japan)

Want:
  • Ness (US)
  • Greninja (US)

Any one that don't care about packaging wanna swap?

Boogiepop

Have:
Jigglypuff (US, boxed)

Want:
Robin or Lucina (any)

If anyone wants to be really, really awesome. Trying to get back to a complete set again and not looking forward to having to deal with scalpers on both of these. :(

Have:
Marth, NA, NIB
Robin, NA, NIB

Want:
Dark Pit, NIB, any region
Palutena, NIB, any region

Will repost when we get closer to the release of those two, but posting now since I know some US folks snagged UK preorders of Dark Pit and Palutena.

Pogonip

Neo Member
If anyone around has a spare Shulk (any region) that they want to trade for a NA Greninja in box, shoot me a PM. Straight up One for One.

Ridley327

I don't have much to offer, but here goes:

Have:
Lucina NIB (US): Amazon shipped it funny, so I'm trying to unbend the package as best I can, but there's a chance that it might not be the most straight backer board in the world. I will happily send pictures to you if so requested.

Want:
Ness NIB (any region)
Marth NIB (any region, but the corrected reprint version specifically)
Jigglypuff NIB (any region)
Ike NIB (any region)

That's a preferential list, so I would be more inclined to accept a trade for Ness right away than I would be versus Marth, and so on. Regions won't matter because it's coming straight out of the package, so that's not an issue; the person I'm doing this trade for does keep the backer cards stored, but they won't care what language is on them. One catch I'll mention right up is I would prefer to get this deal done sooner rather than later in time for a birthday on Friday, but if it's not possible, then I won't be too heartbroken.

Have:
Lucina NIB (US): Amazon shipped it funny, so I'm trying to unbend the package as best I can, but there's a chance that it might not be the most straight backer board in the world. I will happily send pictures to you if so requested.

Want:
Ness NIB (any region)
Ike NIB (any region)

That's a preferential list, so I would be more inclined to accept a trade for Ness right away than I would be versus Marth, and so on. Regions won't matter because it's coming straight out of the package, so that's not an issue; the person I'm doing this trade for does keep the backer cards stored, but they won't care what language is on them. One catch I'll mention right up is I would prefer to get this deal done sooner rather than later in time for a birthday on Friday, but if it's not possible, then I won't be too heartbroken.

PM(s) sent!

Sora_N

Have: both sealed
Ness (NA)
Shulk (NA)
Gold Mario
Silver Mario

Want:
Marth (NA Sealed lol)
Villager (any region)

Korosenai

Have:

Want:
Ness NIB (any region)
Ike NIB (any region)

Contact Amazon and let them know about what happened. It's happened to a bunch of people, myself included, and I got my $12.99 back.

DontBlink

For those that mail NIB amiibos (in NA specifically), how do you have them packaged to keep them from any damage?

If you have bought any online, they usually ship single amiibo in a small box, so I just repackage it and put some packaging bubbles in so that it doesn't move around too much.

Kyzer

Banned
Have: Splatoon 3/ Pk (NA Sealed)
Rosalina (Opened, amiibo only)

Want: Jigglypuff
Ness
Captain Falcon
Greninja
Lucario
Shulk
Ike
Charizard
Robin
Lucina

I actually open and play with mine so if you have any of these loose I'm still open to the idea as long as its in and can be kept in good condition

Hello, just thought I would throw my name in the hat.

Looking for:
- Robin (from any region, doesnt need to be new or in box)

Have:
- Money

I'm up in Canada, but I will pay to ship it from anywhere.

Thanks!

Have:
Marth, NA, NIB
Robin, NA, NIB

Want:
Dark Pit, NIB, any region
Palutena, NIB, any region

Will repost when we get closer to the release of those two, but posting now since I know some US folks snagged UK preorders of Dark Pit and Palutena.

damn so tempted to do this since im missing both marth and robin

hmmmm

Kirye

Have:
Lucina (NIB. Package looks a little weird from the back cause Amazon packaging but otherwise sealed and in great condition. Can show pictures if need be.) (US)
Metaknight (Open, great condition otherwise)
Money

Want:
Ness (Open or sealed, doesn't matter. I just really want a Ness.) (Any Region)

PM me and lemme know!

MADGAME

Want NA:
Ness
Villager - willing to trade multiples for him

Have NA:
Rosalina
Ike
DeDeDe
Fox
Lucario
Gold Mario
Shulk
Lucina
Robin
Jiggly

I have multiple positive feedback on this thread.

Cormano

Updated List: (All are NIB)

H:

Jigglypuff (NA)
Rosalina (EU)
Ike (NA)
Sonic (NA)
MegaMan (NA)
Sheik (NA)

W:

Ness (NA)
Lucina (NA)