• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Trading/Help Thread. No Scalpers, just Amiigos.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
All are NA region and sealed. Looking for the same.

H:
Dedede (maybe, hard to part with him :( )
Gold Mario
Jigglypuff
Lucina
Robin
Shulk

W:
Little Mac
Pit
Villager (will do 2 for 1 for him if necessary)

I'll do Jigglypuff for Pit.

Kyzer

Banned
Have: Splatoon 3 Pk (NA, New in Box)
Rosalina (NA, amiibo only)

Want:
Ness
Captain Falcon
Jigglypuff
Greninja
Lucario
Shulk
Ike
Charizard
Robin
Lucina

OK first off...

CANADIAN HERE.

I have
North American Robin, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Splatoon 3 Pack, and Greninja
All of these aside from the Jigglypuffs were figures that didn't meet my MIMB requirements. So if you're an opener, they're perfect for you.

Need
North American Mint in Mint Box Ness, Greninja, or Shulk

Hopefully I can find a trade.

OK first off...

CANADIAN HERE.

I have
North American Robin, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Splatoon 3 Pack, and Greninja
All of these aside from the Jigglypuffs were figures that didn't meet my MIMB requirements. So if you're an opener, they're perfect for you.

Need
North American Mint in Mint Box Ness and Greninja.

Hopefully I can find a trade.

PMing

Trevelyan

Banned
Well, may as well throw this out there. Primarily looking for a Ness - doesn't have to be NIB since I'm creating display cases for each figure individually, but make sure he is in great condition. Don't have any to trade, unfortunately, but I'll pay top $$ - just set the price.

Thanks guys.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
If anyone is interested, I am looking for a Rosalina to complete my smash collection.

Have:
Silver Mario
Meta Knight

Mr_Joe

Got a very specific trade I'd like to make, so I'm not terribly optimistic. Worth a shot.

Have:
Shulk

Want:
King Dedede

shadrach84

Neo Member
Have:
gold mario
silver mario
lucario
rosalina

Want:
Robin
Lucina

All my amiibos are NIB NA edition. Looking for same. PM if interested in making a trade.

SalvaPot

Got a very specific trade I'd like to make, so I'm not terribly optimistic. Worth a shot.

Have:
Shulk

Want:
King Dedede

Give this trade some time, Gamestop ows King Dedede to a lot of the people who preordered, so by summer there are going to be King Dedede ready to trade.

Want:
Ness (Any Region)

Have: NIB
Rosalina
Robin (Slight cut in front of plastic)
Kind Dedede (Crease on one corner)
Sonic
Diddy Kong
Toon Link
Bowser (Smash)

Mr_Joe

Give this trade some time, Gamestop ows King Dedede to a lot of the people who preordered, so by summer there are going to be King Dedede ready to trade.

Any idea if there'll be Dededes just available to buy? That would save a lot of trouble.

PudgyBunny

Neo Member
This post is regarding a couple of trades that I have made off of the thread:

AriaDust:
EU Marth for Greninja +1
EU Villager for yet to be determined +1

SaviourMK2:
Lucina for JP Rosalina +1

Blue Namagem:
Majoras Mask GS Pin/Capcom MH4 Pin for my extra Jigglypuff +1

I highly recommend these guys for trades and I normally don't trust to give my address to just anybody.

tumblr_inline_no4nybQUld1qh5bsc_500.gif

Sanke__

So where does this last wave fit into the rarity?

I have a wario I don't want and a charizard I don't think I want
Also have a lucina but I'm not sure what I would want more

Shauni

Positive feedback for Skids the Clown. Guy shipped his Rosalina out in a timely fashion, and we had good contact throughout the process

Ridley327

Positive feedback for friskykillface. He managed to send out the Ness I asked for in the rather limited time period I had requested, and it was shipped out in good condition. I wish that real life complications didn't impede on my ability to send my Lucina out at the same time, but I must commend him for his patience above all.

zulux21

Positive feedback for zulux21. Great communication, fast and secure shipping, all around a very pleasant experience.

I'm not 100% sure the feedback works the same here as it does in b/s/t but either way positive buyer feedback for boogiepop. He paid quickly and was quick to respond in general. I hope he enjoys his amiibos.

maxcriden

**FYI**

Amiibo

I have a hookup here in ATL and am going to get a GAFer a Ness amiibo in a few mins:

Actual cost, shipping not included:

Silver Mario $25
Wario $25
Shulk $30
Pacman $20
Greninja $40
Jigglypuff $40

I'm leaving in a very short while to get the Ness and only can make one trip at the moment. So, if you want one of these hit me up *right now* and I'll hook you up for free (as in, I won't be making any money on this deal, you pay the above price + actual shipping).

Ridley327

Have:

Meta Knight NIB (NA) x2: Fresh out of the carton, too!

Want:

Jigglypuff NIB (NA)
Greninja NIB (NA)
Ike NIB (any region)
Charizard NIB (any region)

I definitely won't press my luck for asking for rarer ones with the current (but sure to be short-lived) availability situation for MK, but if someone suddenly needs to have more than one NIB Meta Knight from NA, feel free to PM me with your best offer and I promise to not scratch my head in confusion. Probably.

EDIT 1: Charizard has been offered for one of the MKs!

c-murph

Have:
  • Ness (UK)
  • Greninja (NA)
  • Silver Mario (NA)
  • Jigglypuff (NA)

Want:
  • Shulk
  • Gold Mario

Updated list.

Ships from Ontario, Canada

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Want:

Lucina (any region, OOB, etc)
Greninja (any region, OOB, etc)

Have:

$$$

I'm in the US.

I don't have a lot of money to spend on amiibos, but I suppose I could get lucky if someone is getting rid of extras.

Kito

I have pre-orders on Amazon UK for ZSS and Palutena which I no longer want. I can edit the shipping address to your one (even if it's international) just like I did with this amiibro. I require upfront payment: if you're in the UK that's £13.33 each, elsewhere PM me for a quote that includes shipping.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
**FYI**

Amiibo

I have a hookup here in ATL and am going to get a GAFer a Ness amiibo in a few mins:

Actual cost, shipping not included:

Silver Mario $25
Wario $25
Shulk $30
Pacman $20
Greninja $40
Jigglypuff $40

I'm leaving in a very short while to get the Ness and only can make one trip at the moment. So, if you want one of these hit me up *right now* and I'll hook you up for free (as in, I won't be making any money on this deal, you pay the above price + actual shipping).
Are these NA?

Shun

Trying to offload some stuff, anyone want my amiibo boxes?

Toon Link
Rosalina
Marth
Robin
Ike
(Lucina next week)
Jigglypuff
Ness.

I'd like to get rid of it if you could possibly cover shipping or something?

OranSky

Banned
Looking to use some Amiibo I bought in hopes of some I missed out on.

Have:
Silver Mario
Greninja
Meta Knight
All NA and new in the box

Want:
Lucina
Lucario
Pit
I don't care what region there form or of there in there original box.

Top Bottom