• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Trading/Help Thread. No Scalpers, just Amiigos.

O.v.e.rlord

Banned
**FYI**

Amiibo

Silver Mario $25
Wario $25
Shulk $30
Pacman $20
Greninja $40
Jigglypuff $40

giphy.gif

Adamator

Have:

Jigglypuff New in Box. Box does have a crease in it.

Looking for:
Marth
Robin
Lucina

Any region is fine. I'm looking for a 1 to 1 trade. I'm in the SF Bay Area but happy to ship if needed. Please PM me.

I have Meta Knight Sealed NIB (USA).

Looking for other amiibos NIB:

- Pit
- Captain Falcon
- Villager
- WFT
- Fire Emblem characters - Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina
- Greninja
- King Dedede
- Lucario
- Little Mac
- ness
- Shulk

I can add some money depending on the rarity of your amiibo.

Let me knowguys

Thank you!

have feedback on ebay and other communities, pm me

**FYI**

Amiibo

I have a hookup here in ATL and am going to get a GAFer a Ness amiibo in a few mins:

Actual cost, shipping not included:

Silver Mario $25
Wario $25
Shulk $30
Pacman $20
Greninja $40
Jigglypuff $40

I'm leaving in a very short while to get the Ness and only can make one trip at the moment. So, if you want one of these hit me up *right now* and I'll hook you up for free (as in, I won't be making any money on this deal, you pay the above price + actual shipping).

Actual cost? A hookup? There is no reason anyone should be paying $20 for Pac-Man.

gaiages

Banned
Hi all! I apologize if it's inappropriate to ask in here, but are you able to ask to buy Amiibos off Amiibros in here? I don't have any good Amiibos to trade, so I was wondering if I could go the cold hard cash route. Just wasn't sure if I should go here or to the W/S/T thread instead.

maxcriden

Actual cost? A hookup? There is no reason anyone should be paying $20 for Pac-Man.

Just to clarify, this is only a hookup in the sense that I found a guy on craigslist who has some amiibos, and I was offering to take time out of my day, drive over to meet this guy, and go buy some for GAFers if they so desired. I already did so for two GAFers. I did not make any money on this, in fact I spent time and money on trying to do a nice thing for these two posters. I didn't set these prices, they were the prices listed in the ad. I don't know what else to say but it feels really crappy to have people not really read your post or not give you any benefit of the doubt that you're not a scalper and/or scumbag.

Neverfade

H:

Gold Mario NIB
Metaknight NIB

W:

Little Mac
Kirby
Donkey Kong
Greninja
Lucina

Don't care about region. Kirby and DK can be out of box as long as they're flawless.

O.v.e.rlord

Banned
Just to clarify, this is only a hookup in the sense that I found a guy on craigslist who has some amiibos, and I was offering to take time out of my day, drive over to meet this guy, and go buy some for GAFers if they so desired. I already did so for two GAFers. I did not make any money on this, in fact I spent time and money on trying to do a nice thing for these two posters. I didn't set these prices, they were the prices listed in the ad. I don't know what else to say but it feels really crappy to have people not really read your post or not give you any benefit of the doubt that you're not a scalper and/or scumbag.

Nope, I read the whole post and your, "hookup" isn't really a hookup if that person is selling them at a marked up price. The highest price being 40 dollars, which is what? Like a 3 times what it goes for at retail.

It's cool that you want to take time out your day and all but it's not hard to find scalpers. (I'm not saying you're the scalper, "hookup" is though)

dallow_bg

nods at old men

Helping scalpers get a bit more exposure.
Just weird I guess.

dodgeme

Reposting, just got my spare Greninja in today.

Have:
Greninja
Toad

Want:
King Dedede
Captain Falcon
Pit
Lucario
Rosalina

maxcriden

Nope, I read the whole post and your, "hookup" isn't really a hookup if that person is selling them at a marked up price. The highest price being 40 dollars, which is what? Like a 3 times what it goes for at retail.

It's cool that you want to take time out your day and all but it's not hard to find scalpers. (I'm not saying you're the scalper, "hookup" is though)

Helping scalpers get a bit more exposure.
Just weird I guess.

I understand what you're both saying, but as someone unfamiliar with amiibo prices as I don't buy them myself, I just saw what I thought were rare figures and wanted to offer to help. That's all. I thought perhaps some of these were cheaper prices than some of the figures go for online or on craigslist. If not, no harm, I think, since it was clearly a crime of ignorance and good intentions on my part and nobody had to take me up on it (but I was able to help out a couple GAFers by getting them rarer figures they wanted at a price they wanted to pay, and I took time and money (ATM fees and gas cost) out of my day to do this for them).

ChaosXVI

OK gang, I'm starting to sense that maybe Meta Knight is one that isn't in as high demand anymore?

Have:
NA Meta Knight NIB

Want:

Pit
Little Mac
Captain Falcon
Ike
Dedede

I'd really, really appreciate a trade, doesn't matter which region, and the box doesn't have to be perfect because I intend to open them anyway.

Ridley327

OK gang, I'm starting to sense that maybe Meta Knight is one that isn't in as high demand anymore?

For now, at least. The Best Buy restock has been rather large (I'd say much larger than the initial stock in February), but AFAIK this is going to be it for MK.

Am_I_Evil

Have (All NiB):
Charizard
Jigglypuff

Want (any region):
Little Mac
Ness

Robin - Gone; traded for either a Greninja or WFT (still deciding; meeting in person tomorrow)

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Only need 2 1 amiibo. Let's make this happen!
Willing to do 2 for 1 on the remaining guy I need.

Need:
Little Mac (NA)
Villager (NA)

Have:
Dedede (NA)
Gold Mario (NA)
Jigglypuff (NA)
Lucina (NA)
Robin (NA)
Shulk (NA)

PM me please!

Murugo

Have (NIB NA):
Jigglypuff
Robin
Lucina

Want (NIB NA):
Lucario
King Dedede
Shulk

Currently in SoCal. Thanks!

Gotta keep trying!

Have:
NIB Jigglypuff

Want:
Any Lucina

Lucina is literally the only one I was not able to get that I wanted. I've barely missed her multiple times and am desperate :( I really don't have much else to offer besides this Jigglypuff or $$. I would be eternally grateful if someone wanted to make a trade!

maxcriden

Looking for a Toad amiibo. I do not have any amiibos to sell/trade but I am happy to pay (sub-retail) for him. Does not matter if it's new in box, I plan to use it for Capt. Toad. Thanks.

artuuur

Neo Member
Have: Splatoon 3 Pk (NA, New in Box)
Rosalina (NA, amiibo only)

Want:
Ness
Captain Falcon
Jigglypuff
Greninja
Lucario
Shulk
Ike
Charizard
Robin
Lucina

I'm interested in your Splatoon 3 Pack. I'm from Portugal and I have all NIB EU Ness, Jigglypuff, Robin and Lucina.
Can we work something out?

EDIT: I also have WFT

ThatMattZ

Have and willing to trade all of the following for a Lucina

Lucario: JP - NIB
Silver Mario: NA - NIB
Wario: NA - NIB x2

That's right, I will give you all 4 for a Lucina

SalvaPot

I AM YOUR GOD KNEEL BEFORE SALVAPOT THE TRUE AMIIBO MASTER. DIGGEH IS A FALSE PROPHET, I AM THE ONE YOU SHOULD FOLLOW INTO THE PLASTIC PARADISE OF VALHALLAMIBO.

In other news I am going to be updating the Feedback really soon, checking all of the feedback so far and making something useful. I believe there has not been negative feedback yet.

Also, remember this is a trading/help tread and the max price you can set for stuff is $35 including shipping. You can offer more for it (A buyer can offer, say, $50 for a NA Villager, or 2 or 3 amiibos in exchange).

And remember to play nice and not get angry if you miss a deal, future opportunities may arise. Also if you offered something cool and your inbox gets more flooded than a Dennys at 11am, try to at least update in your post that its already on hold.

That is it from me! See ya later!

PudgyBunny

Neo Member
I have a JP Villager which I ordered before getting the EU version. If someone wants to trade for him...We need either Little Mac or Pit and clearly region doesn't matter.

NOTE: His plastic does have a little boo boo on it. He was shipped this way. (see photos)

Qh8DLfZm.jpg
K0SeNlrm.jpg
qxmyUiEm.jpg

PM Me if you are interested :)

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Only need 2 amiibo. Let's make this happen!
Willing to do 2 for 1 on the remaining guys I need.

Need:
Little Mac (NA)
Villager (NA)

Have:
Dedede (NA)
Gold Mario (NA)
Jigglypuff (NA)
Lucina (NA)
Robin (NA)
Shulk (NA)

PM me please!

Just letting everyone know that he sent his Jigglypuff to me and everything was good.

Trying to trade a NIB Metaknight for a Fox, Ike, Gold Mario, Shulk, Villager, Pitt, Rosalina, or Jigglypuff. Just send me a PM if interested.

Top Bottom