• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amir Khan vs Anthony Joshua fight over Khan's wife

Bleepey

Amir Khan has confirmed that he has split from his wife Faryal Makhdoom, taking to Snapchat to deny reports his phone had been hacked.

Laura Whitmore and Love Island's narrator Iain Stirling are officially an item
Today, tweets from the 30-year-old boxer claimed that he and Faryal Makhdoom had split up, before alleging that she was now dating Anthony Joshua.
A source later suggested that the tweets were not sent by him and that his phone had been stolen, but Amir has since cleared up the speculation on Snapchat.
‘Everything you saw on social media it is real,’ he said.
‘Me and Farrah have decided to move on and walk away.’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/04/amir-...enies-phone-was-hacked-6830232/#ixzz4oqJfe3Hg

Oh wow.

Volimar

I don't know any of these people and I literally thought that this would be about the parents of that slain soldier that Trump went after. I thought, "why is this such big news?"

Yado

How is it a fight when Anthony straight up denies having any involvement and wished them the best?

zeemumu

khan-quiver.gif

How is it a fight when Anthony straight up denies having any involvement and wished them the best?

How is it a fight when one man says another man is sleeping with his wife and that other man is denying it?
I mean...that's literally a fight.

akira28

How is it a fight when one man says another man is sleeping with his wife and that other man is denying it?
I mean...that's literally a fight.

a fight would be him catching him in an alley way and saying "You've been with my wife! Now you die!" and whatever happens next.

what you described is called a disagreement.

Top Bottom