• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

An 8500 calorie manwich crushes the Gamecube

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://myhighhorse.com/

So I decided to build an enormous fucking sandwich. Inside this affront to God would be an enchilada, some garlic mushrooms, burgers, sausages, assloads of cheese and some good old HP sauce. I put in a bit of salad as well to even out the bad stuff.

title.jpg

manwich%20014.jpg
manwich%20016.jpg
manwich%20017.jpg
manwich%20029.jpg
manwich%20031.jpg
manwich%20039.jpg

Lots of other pics at the site

Wow, I just noticed that the bread has more calories than anything else in the sandwich!

calories.jpg

Also, the creepy ghost-like reflection of the person taking the picture in the lower left of the window is kind of spooky...

Sai

I bet he started punchin' the mess out of his heart after taking one bite of that thing.

heavy liquid said:
Also, the creepy ghost-like reflection of the person taking the picture in the lower left of the window is kind of spooky...
Sissy. ;)

BojTrek

Banned
Oh my gosh... would you clean that house... look at all the dust on that Gamecube... jeez!

Oh and call a priest, you have a ghost in the left window... scary... it has bad hair too, damn ghosts....

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Now send copies of the video where you throw it all in the trash to a few third world nations. Hillarity ensues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom