• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Olive Garden introduces new Breadstick Sandwiches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Fn1i1kt.png

Hahaha, this was so adorably funny.

kingwingin

There's nothing I love more then going out for an authentic Italian meal. but when i have a coupon, I go to the olive garden.

jwk94

Just had the parmesan one today. It's good but the way it's constructed makes the whole thing fall apart. It's literally just two pieces of breadsticks, toasted without buttoms and two pieces of parmesan chicken inbetween. Because it's two pieces, one will likely fall out while you're eating. I ate the first one, then said "screw it" and used a fork and knife to cut the breadsticks and the remaining chicken individually.

Olive garden has to be by far the most disappointing restaurant when compared to their ads. They always sell you on this amazing experience to have it taste like shit with shitty slow service.

thefit

welp, it was bad enough that I kept getting full on bread sticks before the main course and now this shit.....game over mutherfuckers. game over.

way more

Are we talking "I don't know what cay-lories are" home cooking or "I at least have an inkling of an idea of what I'm using" home cooking?

Let's go with "actually tastes enjoyable," and from a person who knows how to cook and not a person who scours the internet for the healthiest thing and sides with Food Babe who "told me not to use salt because it has chlorine in it."

Vhalyar

Let's go with "actually tastes enjoyable," and from a person who knows how to cook and not a person who scours the internet for the healthiest thing and sides with Food Babe who "told me not to use salt because it has chlorine in it."

Then you can make delicious stuff that doesn't involve those horrific nutritional values. And people who side with Food Babe would latch on to any other stupid shit fad/myth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom