• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

And to say I thought cosplay was geeky.... (56k = no)

Hellraizah

ulala2.jpg

Darkstalkers-felicia_2.jpg

Darkstalkers-felicia_3.jpg

Darkstalkers-felicia.jpg

Final_Fantasy_5-reina.jpg

final_fantasy_7-aeris2.jpg

Final_Fantasy_9-garnet2.jpg

Final_Fantasy_x-shivax-2.jpg

King_of_Fighter-Mai_Shiranui.jpg

Parasite_Eve-aya.jpg

Shining_force_3-marki-1.jpg

Street_Fighter-cammy.jpg

Holy shit, that was just highlighting the best. For more, check this site out :

http://www.halloweendream.it/cosplayer_zone.htm

Makes me wanna get into cosplay....

The American chicks look geeky still. They try to cover it up with gobs of cheap make-up. But that model dressed up as Mai, holy fucking shit. HOT HOT HOT.

SFA_AOK

The title confused me... I thought you meant "Thought cosplay was geeky? This is worse!" and I was looking over the pics thinking "huh?"

Vitten

Bah, hot chicks look good in anything, even in cosplay costumes.

It's all the huh .. 'not so hot' people who just make a complete ass of themselves.

Burger

Whatabout that chick painted up to look like a tiger, striking a pose, and had a fantastic rack... Somebody post that picture...

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Why do you guys bother posting other shots of cosplayers. ManFaye has already entered this thread and has rendered everything else null and void. I mean did you see the man's ass!?

Ranger X

TekunoRobby said:
Why do you guys bother posting other shots of cosplayers. ManFaye has already entered this thread and has rendered everything else null and void. I mean did you see the man's ass!?

You girl or gay? ;)

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Wyzdom said:
You girl or gay? ;)
Neither but I already spread the joy of ManFaye to five people already. Yes I'm pretty hated at the moment. :lol

Of all the "man dressed as women" costumes you see at anime conventions that one takes the cake.

Top Bottom