• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

And to say I thought cosplay was geeky.... (56k = no)

mr2mike

Banned
wow, that's an awesome full body makeup job, and I put emphasis on awesome, even the hair is wow

[edit]

Oh wait, that's a body suit... the question now becomes, what the hell is that thing made of, body suits usually stand out from a mile away.

case in point...

finalofff.jpg

Funny that I just googled for "fat tron guy" to search for that pic, but it's actually the first site that came up :p

Anybody got that pic from a TGS from years ago..... a guy dressed as a character from Rival School.... as the guy with glasses, white rolled up shirt, and shoulder pads.... and striking a pose.

Tsubaki

Prince of Space said:
It was pretty funny how the cops tried to detain ManFaye this year, and the ENTIRE crowd yelled in protest. ManFaye pwnz.

But didn't he get kicked out/banned from this year's AX? That's what a friend told me anyway.

I saw him at last year's and I give the guy mad props for having the balls to do it. He's cooler than Lime-bubba and Sailor Bubba put together.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
jiggle said:
Found it in the old cosplay thread.
The quintessential of a good cosplay:D :
43-1.jpg

I met that girl! She was at TGS, but I forget what her name was. :(

Top Bottom