• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Video Game Nerd

AniHawk

4y0k3v4.gif

4or46f6.gif

Nuke

Banned
I haven't cared for his last few episodes at all to be honest. His best is still the Powerglove episode.

Jiggy

McLesterolBeast said:
that guy really sucks at videogames.

on a few occasions, he's bitching about not knowing how to do something that the instruction book explains.
He's a parody character.

Yeah it's all a show. [People] definitely seem to enjoy it and that's what really matters to me. I do exaggerate a lot of things, but they all stem from truth. You know, I get emails every day from people explaining to me how to land the plane in Top Gun or how to beat McKids. The truth is, I've beaten McKids and I've landed the plane, but that wouldn't be funny to see in the video... except when I'm landing the plane with the Power Glove and being surprised over it. So I've turned myself into a character which is more or less an exaggeration on myself and just try to make an entertaining show.

Innotech

Banned
I was laughing too hard to breathe for a few moments. Probably his best since the TMNT one.I lost it when he got excited and gut checked bunny.

Caj814

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHATS UP DOC?!

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
This one was even better than the bugs bunny one

and wtf at the beat em and eat em manual: could've been a doctor! or a lawyer! :lol

Sanjuro

I went from hating this kid to waiting for every review. No matter how crude he is there is also a detailed description to what he dislikes about the game with the slight positives that are available to him.

Darunia said:
This one was even better than the bugs bunny one

and wtf at the beat em and eat em manual: could've been a doctor! or a lawyer! :lol

I fell out of my chair at that manual. That was written by a very funny man.

I loved the Bugs Bunny one, and I think that I would have loved this one too, if I hadn't been an avid reader of Seanbaby back in the day.

I think I'm gonna watch that Bugs Bunny one again, though.

Frog

AdmiralViscen said:
In what video does he tear his boxers off with his pants on, with his teeth? :lol Just saw it in the opening (0:45).

IIRC it's when he reviews the Bart Simpson games.

I cant believe such games were made. What the fuck...

"Fuck her, Fuck her, Fuck her, Fuck her, Fuck her, Fuck her, Fuck her, Fuck her, Fuck her, Fuck her, yeah thats how you play the game!"

Awesome :D

Nintendo Power was all I knew when I was a kid. Then I discovered GamePro where they talked about all these weird systems I never heard of from "Sega". Wild times.

edit: The posters! :lol

Top Bottom