• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: City Folk

bumpkin

Hey all, here's my code. PM me if you add it! I could use some friends to visit. :D

bumpkin | DaveB | B Town | 2965-2719-3909

bryehn

I assume that we have a bunch of new players after xmas...

If anyone wants to visit me this week, I have all fruits. I need someone to stop by to trigger my final nook's expansion too. I think even some paper or seeds will do it. I play most from 9AM-1PM EST and will have my gates open Mon-Wed during those hours...

bryehn | Bri-Nat | Riceton | 1247-2201-7099

Just post here or pm if you add me, i have lots of unconnected players I can bump

Osuwari

Osuwari | Piccolo | Karakura | 2578-7017-8229

anyone who adds me send me a PM.

atm i need new fruit. i have peaches and coconuts only so far.

edit: i added bryehn since he has all fruits.

Koren

Osuwari said:
Osuwari | Piccolo | Karakura | 2578-7017-8229

anyone who adds me send me a PM.

atm i need new fruit. i have peaches and coconuts only so far.

edit: i added bryehn since he has all fruits.
Will add you as soon as I boot my wii again (I just took a week break), late tonight or tomorrow. I have all fruits you need, I'm just missing peaches ^_^

Teknoman

I've got apples. Also anyone had wi-fi connecting problems lately?

EDIT: Nevermind, it connected. Gate's open, but im away right now.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nintendo has been doing maintenence on servers the past few days. WFC has been pretty spotty overall.....worked pretty well this afternoon.

Edit: At exactly 3am EST it seems like all the servers shut down. I was in someone else's town and was booted. Apparently happened to many other people too and now no one can connect....

TJ Spyke

Anyone want to come to my town for New Year's? If I get responses, I will open my gates at 11:30. This is Eastern Time Zone since that is where I live.

dkeane

Anyone around today? I want some fruit that isn't a pear/coconut/orange.

My Info:
Devan | Weymouth | 0302-3315-5829

TJ Spyke

Sure. I have some apples and cherries (I have all of the fruits). I can come by your town. You mind if I shop at Nooks and the Able Sisters?

Tim | Spyke | 3480-6279-5331

dkeane

Adding you now - although I think I've bought most of the good stuff at Nooks today, if you see anything you like in my house just let me know.

My town is now open, I left some stuff for you near the gate.

TJ Spyke

Can I make a few more trips over? My Nook is only buying turnips at 44 bells, yours is at 100. 100 won't make me much of a profit, but it's better than losing bells.

Nook is selling the throne in my town today. Since I'm a Platinum Member I can get it for 640,000 bells (20% off), so if anyone wants to bring the money and let me buy it for them they can.

Edit: It's sold.

Baconbitz

Banned
Well you get it from someone who has the japaneese version. You go into there town, pick it up, and then its in you catalogue.

TJ Spyke

Turnips at 191 bells right now (meaning until noon, when he changes them).

Anybody want to come over and sell? Just don't dig up anything.

jibblypop

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
I've got a few extras if you want one. Just let me know what time works for you and I can drop one off.

Most times work for me because I work from home and since you are being so nice I should try to accommodate your schedule..

so when is easiest for you?

Marvie_3

Banned
jibblypop said:
Most times work for me because I work from home and since you are being so nice I should try to accommodate your schedule..

so when is easiest for you?
afternoons are usually the best. Whenever really though....

TJ Spyke

Marvie, mind if I do some shopping in your town? After you buy anything you want of coarse. I actually hope to visit someone everyday so I can get the 5 visitor points from Nook (instead of the normal 3 from mine).

jibblypop

Banned
TJ Spyke said:
Marvie, mind if I do some shopping in your town? After you buy anything you want of coarse. I actually hope to visit someone everyday so I can get the 5 visitor points from Nook (instead of the normal 3 from mine).

My town is open right now and I'm gonna leave it open all day while I'm out... I cleaned out nooks as usual but you can come get the 5 points if you'd like.

Marvie_3 said:
afternoons are usually the best. Whenever really though....

same applies here. Town is open all day today while i'm out... if you have some free time to drop off a pikmin hat i would greatly appreciate it!! :D

Marvie_3

Banned
jibblypop said:
same applies here. Town is open all day today while i'm out... if you have some free time to drop off a pikmin hat i would greatly appreciate it!! :D
Your gate is closed.. Is it gonna be open later? Just lemme know and I'll swing by with the Pikmin hat. :D

TJ Spyke

jibbly, did you close your gate or remove me from your friends list? I am not seeing your name on the list of available towns I can visit.

TJ Spyke

I'm not seeing your town on the list for some reason. Odd that both me and Marvie are seeing this happen. It's not my Internet connection (i'm using the same connection as my computer).

jibblypop

Banned
TJ Spyke said:
I'm not seeing your town on the list for some reason. Odd that both me and Marvie are seeing this happen. It's not my Internet connection (i'm using the same connection as my computer).

that is really weird... basil from dorftown is visiting right so it must be working at least somewhat...

and haven't you came to my town successfully in the past? this is weird..

ok i deleted and re-added both of you and reset my router.. hopefully one of those things does the trick!

please let me know if it works!

TJ Spyke

Thanks anyways jibbly. I am still not seeing you for some reason (I also tried deleting and then re-adding you). If you are still online later I will try.

Osuwari

Koren said:
Will add you as soon as I boot my wii again (I just took a week break), late tonight or tomorrow. I have all fruits you need, I'm just missing peaches ^_^

sorry to be late but i didn't check the topic since my last post.
i added your FC.

Rawk Hawk

Oh I have Pear's by the way, I haven't done too much with the game kind of just play it here and there. I don't really know too much about how it works online so let me know if I need to flag anything or what not.

jibblypop

Banned
Added Rawk Hawk.

Not a lot of open gates recently.. is there anyone that plays still that I havent exchanged friend codes with?

TJ Spyke

I don't usually open my gate unless I am specifically waiting for someone to come over, so just let me know if you ever want to come over and I will open my gate (this goes for anyone here).

Top Bottom