• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: City Folk

Koren

TJ Spyke said:
Koren, little Katie is in my town and wants to return home to yours. Can you open your gate please?
Doing it now... Just wait 5 minutes.

(but I won't be available... Feel free to visit Nook or anything you want)

Edit : opened... Sorry for the delay, I was busy.

TJ Spyke

Thanks Koren. I left you a coconut. Geez she walks slow.

Luigi, I think we are fine now.

Koren, are you by any chance French? I noticed all the wring in your town is in French.

Koren

TJ Spyke said:
Thanks Koren. I left you a coconut.
Thanks. I managed to plant one succesfully to days ago, but I'm waiting for a nice beach full of coconuts ^_^

TJ Spyke said:
Geez she walks slow.
Yes... There's a way to make her speed up, but that's tricky

RaidenZR

Is anyone actually bothering with the snowman stuff? With the grass worn (i.e. less snow) I find this nearly impossible. It's like punishing you for playing the game too much.

RaidenZR said:
Is anyone actually bothering with the snowman stuff? With the grass worn (i.e. less snow) I find this nearly impossible. It's like punishing you for playing the game too much.
I've played the game daily, but evidently not as much as you (or perhaps your visitors)? I have visible paths, but only a few of them are really noticeable. Certainly it's a small minority of the overall snowy area being effected.

RaidenZR

My town is open, in case anyone cares to mingle. I'm in my house playing my under construction arcade.

- Hey Luigison, thanks for coming by. I was engrossed in my arcade game, so... didn't see ya. :)

Anyways, I mailed you your Mahjong table from a while back and I also mailed you an arcade cabinet. Enjoy.

AColdDay

RaidenZR said:
My town is open, in case anyone cares to mingle. I'm in my house playing my under construction arcade.

- Hey Luigison, thanks for coming by. I was engrossed in my arcade game, so... didn't see ya. :)

Anyways, I mailed you your Mahjong table from a while back and I also mailed you an arcade cabinet. Enjoy.

Hey, are you still on?

I'm pretty new to the game, and was looking for someone to mingle with.

My info:

Friend Code:1247-2612-8136
Name: Ricky
Town: Cookies

JYKSTA

jred250 said:
Hey, are you still on?

My info:

I'll add you later today. I've got more slots to fill too if anyone is interested.

JYKSTA | JYKSTA | Beerland | 2836-3599-4094

bryehn

jred250 said:
Hey, are you still on?

My info:

Added, I have every fruit and lots of em right now...

Gonna open up my gates while I'm tooling around doing "chores"

Bri-Nat | Riceton | 1247-2201-7099

Koren

Turnip price was disappointing, finally (currently 168). I don't think I'll sell under 200 before thursday, I hope you guys will get good prices soon ^_^

jred250 said:

My info:
I've added you, too. Maybe we'll manage to visit each other soon...

jibblypop

Banned
JYKSTA said:
I'll add you later today. I've got more slots to fill too if anyone is interested.

JYKSTA | JYKSTA | Beerland | 2836-3599-4094

there is a cat in my town that says her son is in your town! it's been like that a few days now.. i wonder how long they stay?

Luigison

I'm opening my gate after 7 AM today so it and Nook in Go should be open all day.

Edit: Forgot Nook doesn't open until 8 AM now. It should open automatically, but if not see if you can push me into the gate and follow me to see if the town resets. Also, I didn't check the lost and found, recycling, fossils, or anything. Happy hunting.

Koren

Marvie_3 said:
My Nook is buying turnips at 333 if anyone's interested.
Damn... I sold a little more than half at 177 (I had a small spike in my town, didn't want to lose everything).

Would you add me ? I'd like to sell the remaining 1200...

(1419-0462-5192, Koren @ Clié, I'm not in the OP)

Koren

Marvie_3 said:
Got you added Koren. One small request.....please don't run through my town. I planted a lot of flowers! :D
Of course... I'm always cautious with that. I take that mean you don't care if I visit a little ? I like sightseeing other towns.

Coming in a couple of minutes...

Koren

Now, that's a town build for fruits production... ^_^ Never seen such a big orchad. Sorry for removing a panel, though, I hit the wrong button and I wasn't sure if I could replace it.

Thanks again, I mailed you a part of the benefits, since I wasn't sure where you ware...

Marvie_3

Banned
That's fine. I can fix the panels quick. Should have seen it earlier...some of the other turnip selling monsters picked up 15-20 tiles...

Thanks for the kickback!

ckohler

Is there a way to give someone a pattern? I'm in the mood to make patterns. I'm even willing to make some for you guys (to use as town flags) if there is a way to transfer them.

My town is buying turnips for 552 if anybody is interested. Nook will close in about 3 hours.

Kanak Attack | Aaron | Westwood | 4855-0292-5943

Luigison

ckohler said:
Is there a way to give someone a pattern? I'm in the mood to make patterns. I'm even willing to make some for you guys (to use as town flags) if there is a way to transfer them.
Display them on shirts or umbrellas at the Able Sisters.

Looks like people had fun in my town yesterday.

Edit: It's open again today.

TJ Spyke

Anybody's Nooks offering a decent price? Nook hasn't offered a single price all week that would make me a profit (I bought them at 93, his highest offer was Monday morning at 87. Right now he is down to a paltry 37). My Nook will be closed tomorrow while he upgrades to Nookway, the 3rd version of the store).

Luigison

RaidenZR said:

I don't remember about the Mahjong table (I'll check my dresser), but I know I did not get the arcade cabinet. Seems mailing to other towns may be a problem.

Did I promise to mail something to anyone who hasn't got it yet? Maybe I should keep a dairy or something. I sent 10,000 bells to someone the other day, but can't remember who or why.

jibblypop

Banned
TJ Spyke said:
If somebody could open their gate and let me visit their Nooks, I would really appreciate it.

Did you add me? I added you a while ago and never had the heart show up next to your name. I'm trying to have my list filled with the people the most active in this thread! :D

TJ Spyke

I guess I missed you, I just added you.

Not related, but I need to raise a lot of money today (Nook has the throne available for 800K bells, I don't know if I have enough).

TJ Spyke

Any body with a European copy of the game that still has it on December 21? I forgot that today is Midwinter's Day, and Tortimer is giving out an exclusive item.

Nos_G

Anyone want to visit? I have apples as a main crop and some pears growing courtesy of Koren.

Gates are open.

My char | Town | FC

Lex | Scarabro| 2621-6386-8390

Ugh, after running around for 2 hours trying for a full Jingle set, I came up short one wardrobe. I have multiples of almost everything else if anyone wants to trade.

Top Bottom