• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing Mafia |OT| - Making Animal Friends Is Awesome!

nin1000

Banned
If you are a true town member Timeasis give us some insight like in the last game .
I dont want to believe that you are HHA :(

For what it's worth, nin's posting last game was fairly similar to this game. He's also right about how Timeaisis' posting was completely different

Granted, this could just be because he's busy, but it'd weird. And I'm not saying this lightly, given it throws franconp right in the shit as well, which deconfirms my role. Interesting that he was saying to evict me to prove his innocence and not Timeaisis though.

Timeaisis

Timeaisis, be the hero Ass deserves and bring an end to this madness.

Our Ass needs you, Timeaisis.

If you are a true town member Timeasis give us some insight like in the last game .
I dont want to believe that you are HHA :(

Lol I promise I'm not HHA but I have no idea what to make of this mess. We've really gone off the rails here.

I'll do my best to analyze...whatever the fuck is going on right now.

I will say that Ouro is for sure prime suspect for me, and that I don't think lynching two people today is very wise unless we've got something way more solid than "I don't much like this person". 2 town down today plus a death tonight is a death sentence. We can't afford that.

franconp

For what it's worth, nin's posting last game was fairly similar to this game. He's also right about how Timeaisis' posting was completely different

Granted, this could just be because he's busy, but it'd weird. And I'm not saying this lightly, given it throws franconp right in the shit as well, which deconfirms my role. Interesting that he was saying to evict me to prove his innocence and not Timeaisis though.

Kingkitty doubted my role. They have already doubted my role when I said Timeaisis's role saying I could have goten it from the gossip chat. You aren't in any chat so the only way I could get your role was investigating you. That would prove my role.

Timeaisis

Kingkitty doubted my role. They have already doubted my role when I said Timeaisis's role saying I could have goten it from the gossip chat. You aren't in any chat so the only way I could get your role was investigating you. That would prove my role.

Well, for me to be mafia I either lied to Razmos or your lying to everyone. Considering I'm not mafia, and you are vetting me, I have no choice but to trust you. Sure, you could be playing some crazy game of finding out from the chat that I was an ordinary townie, but that would implicate either Darryl or Razmos, which, in my opinion, are among the least suspicious individuals at the moment. So that would be completely conjecture.

I know there has been talk of "proving" fran's role by evicting someone he's claimed, which is a awful, terrible idea as we've past that point in the game where we can do eviction prods to learn information. Ultron has ensured that the voting today is going to be the cincher here. Even if we did learn new information from an action like this, as Haly noted a few pages back, we'd have one day to find and identify a mafia before they overtake us and we lose.

So, in my mind our only options this day are two evict either two people that we are almost positive are mafia, OR one person that is almost surely mafia and another that will most definitely prove someone else is mafia.

So, what are our options? I think Ouro is the best bet for option #1, which many seem to agree with. If I weren't vetted by fran, I'd agree that I'd be inclined to vote for him for #2, as his death would either clear or make suspect a large swatch of players. Seeing as I am town, I doubt fran is lying. For one, I'm not mafia, for two, it seems to be in mafia's best interest at this point in the game to have us vote for eachother, not randomly clear specific townies. If fran were mafia, for example, why would he clear townies and not accuse them? Saving his hand for later would be an obvious and smart play, but he instead shared his information with us forthright. A move that I can only consider pro-town. Mafia would almost never reveal there information at first, in the interest of being able to control the game later. The only ploy I can see possible at this moment is that RNH is mafia and fran clearing me is "clearing" RNH. It's packaging us all together in a giant trust circle:

Essentially, a move to make us believe all this at once:
1. Fran's town
2. I'm town
3. RNH is town
4. Razmos is (probably) town - since he's in my chat
5. Darryl is (probably) town - also in chat

The only possible reason mafia would "clear" so many people, is if they were protecting someone in secret (in this case, RNH). I don't really think RNH is mafia, but if we buy into the theory that fran is lying, RNH would be better target. Killing fran is too dangerous: he is an investigator, that we are almost sure of. Fran is most probably an investigator, or he has a very good network of mafia lies. It's too risky to kill our investigator right now. He could be our source of a win tomorrow. It's one of our few advantages.

Whew. Well I have more thoughts I'll post a little later.

Thing is though, getting it from gossip chat still means fuck all. HHA wouldn't come out as HHA in gossip chat. It's not like you're not allowed to lie in there. On top of that, I'd said I was ordinary town in the main thread, so evicting me would have essentially the same outcome as evicting Timeaisis - if we're ordinary villagers, we're ordinary villagers, you haven't proved your alliance. If we're anything else, you've been lying.

Well, for me to be mafia I either lied to Razmos or your lying to everyone. Considering I'm not mafia, and you are vetting me, I have no choice but to trust you. Sure, you could be playing some crazy game of finding out from the chat that I was an ordinary townie, but that would implicate either Darryl or Razmos, which, in my opinion, are among the least suspicious individuals at the moment. So that would be completely conjecture.
First of all, I pretty much 100% believe franconp is an investigator at this point. Too risky a role to try to pretend to be, too much room for error. However, I'm not 100% on his alignment.

Second of all, an alternative situation to the two you've suggested there: If both of you were HHA aligned, you could agree in the HHA chat that you would pose as normal town and you can use franconp to cover you. Which is a much simpler situation.

I know there has been talk of "proving" fran's role by evicting someone he's claimed, which is a awful, terrible idea as we've past that point in the game where we can do eviction prods to learn information. Ultron has ensured that the voting today is going to be the cincher here. Even if we did learn new information from an action like this, as Haly noted a few pages back, we'd have one day to find and identify a mafia before they overtake us and we lose.

So, in my mind our only options this day are two evict either two people that we are almost positive are mafia, OR one person that is almost surely mafia and another that will most definitely prove someone else is mafia.

Or treat today as a normal day and just vote for a no evict.

For the record, I agree that the whole "proving" of fran's role is a terrible idea, but for the reasons stated above. Not the maths, which I haven't really been thinking about to be honest.

So, what are our options? I think Ouro is the best bet for option #1, which many seem to agree with. If I weren't vetted by fran, I'd agree that I'd be inclined to vote for him for #2, as his death would either clear or make suspect a large swatch of players. Seeing as I am town, I doubt fran is lying. For one, I'm not mafia, for two, it seems to be in mafia's best interest at this point in the game to have us vote for eachother, not randomly clear specific townies. If fran were mafia, for example, why would he clear townies and not accuse them? Saving his hand for later would be an obvious and smart play, but he instead shared his information with us forthright. A move that I can only consider pro-town. Mafia would almost never reveal there information at first, in the interest of being able to control the game later. The only ploy I can see possible at this moment is that RNH is mafia and fran clearing me is "clearing" RNH. It's packaging us all together in a giant trust circle:

Essentially, a move to make us believe all this at once:
1. Fran's town
2. I'm town
3. RNH is town
4. Razmos is (probably) town - since he's in my chat
5. Darryl is (probably) town - also in chat

The only possible reason mafia would "clear" so many people, is if they were protecting someone in secret (in this case, RNH). I don't really think RNH is mafia, but if we buy into the theory that fran is lying, RNH would be better target. Killing fran is too dangerous: he is an investigator, that we are almost sure of. Fran is most probably an investigator, or he has a very good network of mafia lies. It's too risky to kill our investigator right now. He could be our source of a win tomorrow. It's one of our few advantages.

Whew. Well I have more thoughts I'll post a little later.

Sharing his information is only pro-town if he's sharing truthful information. It's very easy for an investigator to cover another HHA as an ordinary villager, especially in a situation like this where no-one can actually disprove it without an eviction. Also, accusing villagers is a much riskier, and probably more difficult tactic to pull off - you'd need to base your entire argument for accusation around the role name. And you can't lie about the role name, because as soon as you do and that person gets lynched, you're fucked.

Another point, I want to go back to the weirdness of the last day phase - it still seems too convenient to me. It's possible that Hobo did something similar to what I attempted at the end of the last game, purposefully getting himself lynched to clear other players. I mean think about it, it was almost guaranteed that Hobo was going to be evicted no matter what, so why not get some clearance out of it. Fran outs his role, he role claims but then claims an impossible list (I can't quite believe the HHA would all overlook that in chat, we had a lot of double checking our lists before sending them out to the wild), which gives the HHA a free pass to cover themselves. Though I may be looking way too hard into this, but it makes sense to me.

Gah, fucker

This was the second quote I meant to do, because it being wrong is going to piss me off:

Karkador

Banned
Clock bells chime in the distance

CURRENT PHASE

7uX2N0j.png

Current Votes for this Round (11 needed for majority)
(a strike means the player voted for, then unvoted, the player)
The Top 2 voted will be evicted today

Ourobolus (4)
squidyj
Haly
EzekelRAGE
kingkitty
nin1000
RetroGamer42
Darryl

Haly (0)
Haly
Darryl
kingkitty
RobotNinjaHornets

RobotNinjaHornets (0)
Ourobolus

kingkitty (2)
EzekelRAGE
Razmos
Ourobolus

Time Left Until Day 6 Ends
t1434484800z1.png

Timeaisis

Thing is though, getting it from gossip chat still means fuck all. HHA wouldn't come out as HHA in gossip chat. It's not like you're not allowed to lie in there. On top of that, I'd said I was ordinary town in the main thread, so evicting me would have essentially the same outcome as evicting Timeaisis - if we're ordinary villagers, we're ordinary villagers, you haven't proved your alliance. If we're anything else, you've been lying.

Completely agree with that. I fail to see how evicting me/fran/you is any "different", when it's all boil down to trust of a second party to affirm their role.

As for the part about no evict, how would that work now that we have two "evictions"? If we had most people vote for, say, Ouro, and then the next majority vote for a no evict it would end up that way? If so, I'll tentatively go for that.

Normally, I'd say no evict is a terrible idea, but since Ouro has enough votes as it is to go down, I'd prefer only him over him and someone else that has essentially a 50/50 at being mafia.

VOTE: No evict

For now.

squidyj

Sorry , was at work but i could now give you insight on my oh so strange behaviour :)
i will try to give you a response to everything that i have said. Even though i was not very active the last day since i had to do some work.

Nothing of interest has happened to me besides being invited into a dead chat were only me and retro talked for the last night.

I don't think I accused you of weird behaviour, did I? It's strange that you would make that leap

With Nin I've always been far more concerned with how other people are interacting with him than with how Nin is interacting with other people. There were a lot of votes against him d3 and none d4 and in between that a night phase where mafia likely found their lost partner. Add to that the fact that nobody seems particularly interested in discussing nin, or discussing what happened on day 4. Nin is sort of beginning to become this sort of black hole of discussion to me at this point in time and when viewed against the otherwise starry night sky he stands out quite painfully.

So perhaps it would be better if I asked more specific questions, I want to hear from people who shifted their voting and what it was that actually convinced you and I want to hear from Nin and I want to hear his reads on other people in town, particularly his top mafia (except ouro) and his top town and how he thinks other players have been interacting with him and what it might mean.

I will say that Ouro is for sure prime suspect for me, and that I don't think lynching two people today is very wise unless we've got something way more solid than "I don't much like this person". 2 town down today plus a death tonight is a death sentence.

Who has made this argument trying to get someone evicited?

Timeaisis

Who has made this argument trying to get someone evicited?

No one in actuality, but lots of the arguments against many people (that isn't Ouro), to me are amounting to "I don't trust you". E.g. arguments against fran, Haly and RNH. Kingkitty is a big "huh", just like he was last game. I have no thoughts on his alignment.

kingkitty

One vote is good for now. If Ourobolus turns out to be a Vengeful Townie, then we'll end up losing two anyways. If Ourobolus was bluffing (hopefully), then we got mafia.

squidyj

Completely agree with that. I fail to see how evicting me/fran/you is any "different", when it's all boil down to trust of a second party to affirm their role.

As for the part about no evict, how would that work now that we have two "evictions"? If we had most people vote for, say, Ouro, and then the next majority vote for a no evict it would end up that way? If so, I'll tentatively go for that.

Normally, I'd say no evict is a terrible idea, but since Ouro has enough votes as it is to go down, I'd prefer only him over him and someone else that has essentially a 50/50 at being mafia.

For now.

If we were lynching 2 town today, and let me be clear we're not, then we'd go to either
7-4 or 6-5 if you're pessimistic about the mafia count. From 7-4 with two misses today I think it would be almost impossible to miss an additional 2 lynchings and lose the game.

We can't hold back, we will lose the game, if we think it out 2 executes today puts us a day's worth of action ahead of mafia and I'd rather take a 50/50 shot to kill scum than a 100% chance that they kill another town. Even then I have stronger feelings about some players than 50/50 so I'm more than willing to see them go down so we can find out who mafia is this game.

squidyj

No one in actuality, but lots of the arguments against many people (that isn't Ouro), to me are amounting to "I don't trust you". E.g. arguments against fran, Haly and RNH. Kingkitty is a big "huh", just like he was last game. I have no thoughts on his alignment.

Lets outline a serious problem here, you're talking about how we could lose the game in the next two days, if we make mistakes then yeah it could happen but now the ONLY person you can generate a strong mafia read on is Ouro? that's not good enough for town in the mid to late game, you need to have reads, we need all our townies to be alert, generating information, processing information, and you're sort of "eh, i dunno, seems like a 50/50 shot" at this point in the game you should know something!

Vote: Kingkitty

I hope I can get some clarification on this. If we have tied votes today instead of doing a no evict both targets get evicted right?

nin1000

Banned
So perhaps it would be better if I asked more specific questions, I want to hear from people who shifted their voting and what it was that actually convinced you and I want to hear from Nin and I want to hear his reads on other people in town, particularly his top mafia (except ouro) and his top town and how he thinks other players have been interacting with him and what it might mean.

Thats legit since i only reacted to others so far and never put out a list up to this point since i did not had a read on most of the players. Since we have some time now and the EA conference is 2 hours away i will do thar right now.

I hope I can get some clarification on this. If we have tied votes today instead of doing a no evict both targets get evicted right?

Looks like the two ppl with ties would win out, assuming no evict doesn't have majority?
Special provisions for this day

This day phase, there will be two evictions up for a vote.

Each player will get 1 vote, as normal, but the top 2 nominees with the most votes will be evicted.

In the event of one nominee receiving a majority (8 votes), that option (and those votes) will be locked in. Remember, you only get one vote this round. If your vote reaches majority, your vote is locked in.

It is possible for players to vote for "No evict", but it can only take up one of the two eviction slots for today.

Have fun!

fGZKXHg.jpg

Timeaisis

One vote is good for now. If Ourobolus turns out to be a Vengeful Townie, then we'll end up losing two anyways. If Ourobolus was bluffing (hopefully), then we got mafia.

Yup, basically where I am now.

If we were lynching 2 town today, and let me be clear we're not, then we'd go to either
7-4 or 6-5 if you're pessimistic about the mafia count. From 7-4 with two misses today I think it would be almost impossible to miss an additional 2 lynchings and lose the game.

We can't hold back, we will lose the game, if we think it out 2 executes today puts us a day's worth of action ahead of mafia and I'd rather take a 50/50 shot to kill scum than a 100% chance that they kill another town. Even then I have stronger feelings about some players than 50/50 so I'm more than willing to see them go down so we can find out who mafia is this game.

Lets outline a serious problem here, you're talking about how we could lose the game in the next two days, if we make mistakes then yeah it could happen but now the ONLY person you can generate a strong mafia read on is Ouro? that's not good enough for town in the mid to late game, you need to have reads, we need all our townies to be alert, generating information, processing information, and you're sort of "eh, i dunno, seems like a 50/50 shot" at this point in the game you should know something!

Vote: Kingkitty

So you're for evicting two people today? I mean, sure I'd love to have more than "eh" reads on people, but that's not the case for me. Sorry about that. So, for me, it makes little sense to evict two people at this juncture. It seems more dangerous than anything, especially considering Ouro's roleclaim. Your argument is "we can't afford not to" and mine is "we can't afford to make a mistake". Both are valid, sure, but I'm just presenting what I'm thinking at the moment and that is I'd rather make a small mistake here and recoup it tomorrow than a large mistake and have no chance at recovering.

Let's go over what can happen if we lynch two people today. Let's also assume Ouro is one of them (which is looking likely).

First of all, we must consider both Ouro's alignment and his role claim.

Our first assumption is that Ouro is lying about his role. This creates a further likelihood that he is indeed mafia.

Second, our assumption is Ouro is mafia.

And third is our assumption that player X (the second person we decide to lynch today) is mafia. Let's call this person "X".

So, let's go with the best case scenario first:

P1
Ouro is mafia, and is lying about his role AND X is mafia

What happens: We kill two mafia. HOORAY.

P2
Ouro is mafia, and is lying about his role AND X is not mafia

What happens: We kill one mafia and one town. Not bad.

P3
Ouro is mafia, and isn't lying about his role AND X is mafia

What happens: We kill two mafia and one town dies from Ouro's role. A win.

P4
Ouro is mafia, and isn't lying about his role AND X is not mafia

What happens: We kill one mafia, one town, and Ouro's role activates and another town dies. 2 town deaths, and one mafia death.

P5 - WORST CASE SCENARIO
Ouro is not mafia, and isn't lying about his role AND X is not mafia

What happens: We kill two townies, Ouro's role activates and kills anohter. 3 TOWN DEATHS. This is horrible.

P6 -
Ouro is not mafia, and isn't lying about his role AND X is mafia

What happens: We kill one townie, one mafia, and Ouro's role kills another townie. 2 Town deaths and one mafia death.

P7 -
Ouro is not mafia, and is lying about his role AND X is mafia

What happens: 1 town, one mafia. Good.

P8 -
Ouro is mafia, and is lying about his role AND X is not mafia

What happens: 1 town, one mafia. Good.

It's important to note I'm not accounting for night kills here. In the worst possible scenario, we'd have 4 total town deaths. Which is absolutely horrible and unrecoverable, in my opinion.

If we are dead set on voting for Ouro, unless we have a really, really, really good argument for a 2nd lynch, I'd much prefer killing Ouro alone. This is a very high risk/reward scenario here. We could strike it rich or screw up the entire game. I'm not really willing to take the chance right now, but can be swayed with some solid leads. I haven't seen anything particularly strong, except the general argument against Ouro, which I find generally good but the role claim is damn scary.

Now, if someone can prove Ouro is lying about his roleclaim, this is all a wash and I have no problem evicting two people tonight on what we've got.

This why I've voted no evict for now.

franconp

I have said the same thing without explaining all the scenaries and offered to investigate Ourobolus the next phase to be sure and squidyj said that I'm HHA.

Let's ser if you have better luck.

squidyj

I have said the same thing without explaining all the scenaries and offered to investigate Ourobolus the next phase to be sure and squidyj said that I'm HHA.

Let's ser if you have better luck.

....you know that's not why I called you HHA? that something like that is a piece of a much bigger puzzle? but it's cool, continue to misrepresent me however you want, it only makes you scummier.

If we are dead set on voting for Ouro, unless we have a really, really, really good argument for a 2nd lynch, I'd much prefer killing Ouro alone. This is a very high risk/reward scenario here. We could strike it rich or screw up the entire game. I'm not really willing to take the chance right now, but can be swayed with some solid leads. I haven't seen anything particularly strong, except the general argument against Ouro, which I find generally good but the role claim is damn scary.

Was there a quick edit in here somewhere? When I refreshed some sentences scooted over like more words were added or something.

I think I made a good case against KK.

franconp

I'm sorry. I also proposed, when Kingkitty said that I should be evicted to prove my role, to evict Robotninjahornet as he is an Ordinary Villager and not an Investigator. Completly crazy.

If you have any other doubt just say it and I will answer it.

I'm sorry. I also proposed, when Kingkitty said that I should be evicted to prove my role, to evict Robotninjahornet as he is an Ordinary Villager and not an Investigator. Completly crazy.

If you have any other doubt just say it and I will answer it.

I think what ppl were going on with that is even if RNH were OV, it wouldnt completely clear you of not being a HHA.

For now.

Is there anything you want to say about the rest of the post? Where I was responding to you and not fran?

Wanted to go into more detail on the post, but it posted

Post 1 - is where my theory for King really relies.
Post 2 - is about how king voted for Salva pot, how he said he counted w/o looking at the names so he thought it was tied with my vote

There is a lot more after that. But it is mainly going in circles with King dodging certain questions and saying my whole theory is weak because he called for the investigation on Hobo, but saved him on the Salva vote or something of that nature.

squidyj

Thats legit since i only reacted to others so far and never put out a list up to this point since i did not had a read on most of the players. Since we have some time now and the EA conference is 2 hours away i will do thar right now.

Wondering if Nin got tied up or something, was hoping to see these reads before I went to bed.

t1434484800z1.png

Current Votes
Ouro, RNH,Toma,Fran,Ultron, and Nin have yet to vote.

Ourobolus (3)
Haly
Retro
Darryl

kingkitty (3)
EzekelRAGE
Razmos
Squidyj

No Evict(2)
Timeaisis
Kingkitty

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Let me just say that I am committed to my vote in for Ouro and won't be changing it under any circumstances, as to avoid last minute voting shenanigans like what happened last day. I want people to be sure that my vote is reliable.

Karkador

Banned
I just realized that there's a possible incoming Animal Crossing E3 announcement tomorrow, nearly around the time the current day ends

squidyj

I don't know if I'll get the chance to post this tomorrow so I'll post it now even though I'd like to wait a little longer for a response.

Nin said he was going to get back to us with reads shortly, in his post he said he'd work on writing them up immediately, now maybe something happened (and either way he will claim something did) but I can't help but feel like either he decided, or his mafia teammates convinced him not to say anything and just stall until the end of the day because they don't want to get into a conversation and they don't want to have him picked apart. I asked for some simple information and as of now nobody has responded. I want to lynch ouro+nin, I want to lynch nin quite badly based in large part on how difficult it has been to gain information from or about him.
Without being able to engage in that conversation however I don't know how to get the rest of town to see what I'm seeing in Nin and to understand the pattern of behavior that is protecting him right now.

Nin/Hodo/OB voted within 10min of eachother for hippie

The above was the only thing where I took notice of hodo/ob/nin together. Probably means nothing htough.

Made this. The purpleish are confirmed villagers thru death. Didn't include guys like RNH/Raz who most are sure are villagers. Red is HHA
iQRsjdo.jpg

nin1000

Banned
Sorry for the late response, after waking up at 4 am to watch the bethesda show and then going to work afterwards i fell asleep in the EA conference ( lol )
here are my thoughts on the remaining players

Darryl - Strange player who seems to be villager , he called out lunchpad for looking too deep into small comments. Even though i dont like how he expresses himself i dont think he will be HHA

RobotNinjaHornets - he was confirmed by Francorp to be a villager so atm i trust Francorp and i think he is likely to be a villager aswell

Razmos - Is a gossip. Other than that i dont know what to make out of him.

Timeaisis - once again someone who is confirmed to be a villager, was on my list of being suspicous since he did not post that much but after his last posts i think he is one ordinary villager

RetroGamer42 - dont know what to make of him, but he "seemed" cool since he invited me into the chat :)

franconp & ultron87 - well one of them has to be HHA

squidyj & EzekelRAGE - Both very talkative but both of them are also very agressive on putting blame on someone ( which i like , keep the pressure up ) but i think

Ouro - I dont know , my gut screams HHA, yes i know i vited for him and then unvoted after he claimed but well mistakes were made and i will stand behind the dumb decision i made.

As you can see i cant really put my finger on any of you

nin1000

Banned
I don't know if I'll get the chance to post this tomorrow so I'll post it now even though I'd like to wait a little longer for a response.

Nin said he was going to get back to us with reads shortly, in his post he said he'd work on writing them up immediately, now maybe something happened (and either way he will claim something did) but I can't help but feel like either he decided, or his mafia teammates convinced him not to say anything and just stall until the end of the day because they don't want to get into a conversation and they don't want to have him picked apart. I asked for some simple information and as of now nobody has responded. I want to lynch ouro+nin, I want to lynch nin quite badly based in large part on how difficult it has been to gain information from or about him.
Without being able to engage in that conversation however I don't know how to get the rest of town to see what I'm seeing in Nin and to understand the pattern of behavior that is protecting him right now.

I am a very nice and cool town person what is there not to like about me ? i know you want me dead badly but i can assure you , killing me wont give us any new information and it will leave us with one town person less in this game. Sorry for not giving you huge posts where i pick apart every single thing that was said the last couple of days :*

nin1000

Banned
Toma - since he did not get any comments the last couple of days my eyebrows raised a bit and now i am thinking that he could be hha, this comment coming from Franconp made me wonder aswell
I didn't remember that Toma had given some sort of proof he was a Light Sleeper.

nin1000

Banned
I want to say that I don't know if I can for sure say that I trust him. Even though he claims light sleeper I just can't get the feeling out of my head that there is more to it. But well maybe it's nothing. That are my feelings towards all players :(

nin1000

Banned
And Haly how could I have forgotten Haly. Very outspoken in the beginning, has taken a step back and is now watching from a safe distance. At one point thought he was HHA then town and now it's something in between.

franconp

Kalor said that he was because he corrected him with something he informed bad. Haly posted it. And I took the post from Kark as some sort of confirmation of his role. He can be an HHA light sleeper but I'm not too convinced yet.

nin1000

Banned
Kalor said that he was because he corrected him with something he informed bad. Haly posted it. And I took the post from Kark as some sort of confirmation of his role. He can be an HHA light sleeper but I'm not too convinced yet.

Oh well my bad for not realising that then. This puts him down a couple of notches then.

Sorry I've been super bad with this (more so than usual!) over the last couple of days.

I'll chuck this in for now, and come back with my gut feels after work.

vote: no evict

Top Bottom