• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing Mafia |OT| - Making Animal Friends Is Awesome!

I'll add that kalor just had that one unexplained action. if I was mafia I would have killed in that area and used an investigation on another target in that area so as to further frame townies in the area.

I just don't think the idea that was an incoming target rather than an outgoing usage adds up.

Do you mean away from that area? If so, good point, makes a lot of sense. Not sure what you mean if not.

squidyj

So we are voting Haly and nin1000, correct?

laughter-gif.gif

kingkitty

I call for Ultron to activate his night ability several times in a row. We need to evict at least 10 people on Day 7.

Lets do this.

Razmos

Looking at the map I find it slightly odd that the entire bottom row is Ordinary Villagers except for HippieHobo. nin in particular already looks suspicious, and even more so to me now after noticing that.

kingkitty

So you think it's possible that RNH triggered Kalor N1?

I don't know if RNH is the one who triggered Kalor N1. But I'm making a guess that scum lives within the area of the light sleepers. He also is placed between two light sleepers, which is very interesting. I won't rush to make him homeless just yet until we destroy the roomies and learn about franconp.

squidyj

I don't know if RNH is the one who triggered Kalor N1. But I'm making a guess that scum lives within the area of the light sleepers. He also is placed between two light sleepers, which is very interesting. I won't rush to make him homeless just yet until we destroy the roomies and learn about franconp.

You don't know? so you admit that you believe it's possible.

squidyj

i dunno, i won't bet all my cats on it.

So this really goes to show that you're not exactly paying attention to the game, because it's basically impossible for it to have been RNH that triggered Kalor on N1 since Tom didn't hear anything on n1 and RNH is in both Tom's and Kalor's range. The fact that you tried to give yourself a "maybe it's RNH" seems to suggest that you know what's going to happen if Haly gets evicted or investigated and you have a need to give yourself another out if/when that happens.

i dunno, i won't bet all my cats on it.

See, this is going to be interesting. I'll start with the reports I've had each night, what Kalor has reported back (since we have some overlap) and then later on layer some extra information on to that once we've had some discussion and given Kalor an opportunity to input.

Night 1: There was no activity in my area
Night 2: There was no activity in my area
Night 3: There was no activity in my area.

Huh.

And Kalor's:

N1: There was activity in my area
N2: There was no activity.

In terms of what I heard, there was activity in my area so someone took a action last night or a passive ability was activated.

What can we get from this?

RobotNinjaHornets is in a spot on the map that falls within both of our areas, so we might be able to say that RobotNinjaHornets has not been active in the first three nights (Not to say they're not mafia, or a role that is not detected)

kingkitty

So this really goes to show that you're not exactly paying attention to the game, because it's basically impossible for it to have been RNH that triggered Kalor on N1 since Tom didn't hear anything on n1 and RNH is in both Tom's and Kalor's range. The fact that you tried to give yourself a "maybe it's RNH" seems to suggest that you know what's going to happen if Haly gets evicted or investigated and you have a need to give yourself another out if/when that happens.

uhh

I didn't base my argument for RNH based on what he has done on N1.

You really aren't paying what I'M saying.

kingkitty

Sorry I meant to say, "either not paying attention to the game or deliberately confusing things because you're mafia"

I've been paying attention to the game, you''ve just been misunderstanding. Which isn't uncommon for you so far in this game. I don't care about N1 in regards to RNH. My suspicions towards him are based on other things.

kingkitty

I am and what you said was in direct response to whether you believed he acted on n1 or not and you couldn't figure it out.

I didn't really care because whatever happened on N1 is not based on my suspicions towards RNH. You're looking too deep into this, unfortunately.

I didn't really care because whatever happened on N1 is not based on my suspicions towards RNH. You're looking too deep into this, unfortunately.

But surely if you're a normal villager, that leaves only Haly as the person who could've shown up on Kalor's night report, which is way more suspicious than someone who definitely could not have shown up on Kalor's night report, and has been confirmed ordinary villager by franconp. Why not go in on him way harder?

Out of interest, what is your suspicion towards me based on?

squidyj

So you weren't able to respond to a direct question about game logic but you're paying attention to the game and are totally not mafia.

So you think he's suspicious but not because of the night action which means you think the night action was carried out by Haly because you're vanilla town, but at the same time you don't think there's two mafia in a gossip chat while you're suggesting there would be two mafia in a sleeper's area.

Ourobolus

Banned
Looking at the map I find it slightly odd that the entire bottom row is Ordinary Villagers except for HippieHobo. nin in particular already looks suspicious, and even more so to me now after noticing that.
That is a good point, too, and certainly adds to my suspicion as well. Assuming Haly has a special role, that would make THREE of is in column A.

squidyj

i'm always willing to welcome people aboard the "nin is suspicious as fuck" train.

kingkitty

But surely if you're a normal villager, that leaves only Haly as the person who could've shown up on Kalor's night report, which is way more suspicious than someone who definitely could not have shown up on Kalor's night report, and has been confirmed ordinary villager by franconp. Why not go in on him way harder?

Out of interest, what is your suspicion towards me based on?

I already outlined this Robot.

You "accidentally" knew about my role as villager. You say it was an accident, but the fact is Hobodobo was in the gossip chat at this time. He could have told you, and you may have slipped up.

You're placed between two light sleepers. I ignored this for a while because it seems too obvious for anyone special to be placed on that part of the map. But then Hobodobo happened to be mafia, and he was also placed in a special spot, between two gossips.

I believe there should be at least one mafia in the light sleeper area. And that points to a couple of you, including Ourobolus, and Haly.That's why I say "either RobotNinjaHornets or Haly". Because it might be one of you, AND, I doubt mafia borders each other.

I could of course go harder for Haly, but meh. I've been caught up trying to protect myself, and getting the roomies evicted.

But hey, I'll vote for Haly.

vote:Haly

I might change my vote later but that's it for now.

Ourobolus (4)
squidyj
Haly
Retro
Darryl

kingkitty (3)
EzekelRAGE
Razmos
Ouro

Haly(1)
kingkitty

RNH,Toma,Time,Fran,Ultron, and Nin have yet to vote.

kingkitty

So you think he's suspicious but not because of the night action which means you think the night action was carried out by Haly because you're vanilla town, but at the same time you don't think there's two mafia in a gossip chat while you're suggesting there would be two mafia in a sleeper's area.

I don't think there's two mafia in ONE sleeper area. So I think it's either Haly OR RobotNinjaHornets.

I already outlined this Robot.

You "accidentally" knew about my role as villager. You say it was an accident, but the fact is Hobodobo was in the gossip chat at this time. He could have told you, and you may have slipped up.

It's a stretch, but sure, whatever. Still plausible.

You're placed between two light sleepers. I ignored this for a while because it seems too obvious for anyone special to be placed on that part of the map. But then Hobodobo happened to be mafia, and he was also placed in a special spot, between two gossips.

I believe there should be at least one mafia in the light sleeper area. And that points to a couple of you, including Ourobolus, and Haly.That's why I say "either RobotNinjaHornets or Haly". Because it might be one of you, AND, I doubt mafia borders each other.

But if I am HHA, and you're normal, what the hell was the action on night 1? It definitely wasn't me. So that leaves Haly. But what would Haly do on a single night and then not do again? And why would he hide it for this long if not HHA? These are the questions I would be asking if I was in your position, but you've barely mentioned it, and brushed night 1 off as unimportant.

I could of course go harder for Haly, but meh. I've been caught up trying to protect myself, and getting the roomies evicted.

But hey, I'll vote for Haly.

vote:Haly

I might change my vote later but that's it for now.

It's not just today though, ever since Tom brought it up it should've been ringing alarm bells.

I'd also like to say that it hasn't gone the other way either, which is just confusing. Haly, why haven't you been going in hard on KK?

kingkitty

I've made my vote.

To add onto this, my suspicions are this:

It's either Haly or RobotNinjaHornets. If everything points more to Haly, then disregard what I said about RobotNinjaHornets. if everything points more to RobotNinjaHornets, then disregard what I said about Haly.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm not suspicious of KK, that's all. But I would have to do a lot of work I'm not willing to do to defend him and I'm not sure it would amount to anything. The thing is I don't have a better candidate in mind. if I defend Kingkitty, I need to propose someone else or else what's the point? Kingkitty rang a few alarm bells but not significantly more than anyone else (though less than some).

squidyj

I'm not suspicious of KK, that's all. But I would have to do a lot of work I'm not willing to do to defend him and I'm not sure it would amount to anything. The thing is I don't have a better candidate in mind. if I defend Kingkitty, I need to propose someone else or else what's the point? Kingkitty rang a few alarm bells but not significantly more than anyone else (though less than some).

Well I think you're going to need to speak to why you're not suspicious of him in light of this n1 action stuff.

Being less talkative and holding stuff in doesn't help

kingkitty

oh yeah, it's a stretch, but it doesn't have to be JUST be me or haly.

Didn't franconp claim he investigated timeaisis on night 1? perhaps timeaisis was mafia. I suppose we'll get a concentrate picture if we evict the roomies.

RetroMG

Based on the theory about HHA in Gossip groups, I'm thinking that if we're wrong about Ouro, then Nin is definitely HHA. If Ouro turns out to be HHA, I will be more likely to trust Nin.

kingkitty

Didn't franconp claim he investigated timeaisis on night 1? perhaps timeaisis was mafia. I suppose we'll get a concentrate picture if we evict the roomies.

what I'm trying to saying is, there's always the possibility franconp investigated that area.

Ah, sorry. Misread that as gossip. Although, same question.

I believe it's less likely to have 2 mafia potentially be in a gossip chat. And I believe Hobodo did vote for nin1000's eviction at one point, but that might have a way to make people think they weren't on the same team.

franconp

I investigated Razmos the first night. Timeaisis was the second one.

VOTE: Haly

I want your defense. Don't have to try to implicate anyone else, I just want to know why, as an ordinary villager, you don't think KK caused the action on night 1.

Top Bottom