• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

I'm going for the one with a blush on his cheeks. It's cute ♡

And it's how I look when I've had to much to drink.

LMAO. Yeah, Rosie has a blush on her cheeks too. I'm adopting the female avatar type of face too only because I get quite red in the face when I'm flustered or after some heavy activity.

pariah164

My BF List so far:

GAF Name - 3DS Name

1. B00TE
2. SuperSah - SahSah
3. darklin0
4. Blick Winkel
5. Animekatt
6. wheremypho - Rei
7. FlynnCL

If I don't have your 3DS name up, it's because I don't know it.

I think I may go for the more 'mature' of the two faces I picked. The 'cool' type of mayor.

XaosWolf

Whelp, we got Two Vagabonds for a town.

Marshall Lee had submitted his town name, Vagabond 3 days ago.

vagabondarts had submitted his info just a while ago with a vagabond for his town name.

Let them have at it! :3
harry-hill-tv-burp-fight-o.gif

Yeah, I hope the next Nintendo Direct will be awesome, so I can bear the wait more easily.
Plus US GAF will start to tease us very soon.

Yes, of course!
I think I only have Kuntz on my BFF list for now (via swapnote).
ALWAYS. :3
If either of you two would allow me on your Best Friends lists, that would be just swell. I'll bring just as much pie to win you over as I did for Flynn! =D

Yes. Though I do wish shops under the Night Owl ordinance didn't close at midnight. Still, it's a much better option allowing more personal freedom than what we've seen in previous entries.

Exactly. =)

B00TE

Oh man, I wish I could have Bison's (Street Fighter) attire. That would make for awesome mayor clothing when I'm on the job, haha.

CHusson91

Banned
Sorry if this has been asked already, but will my US copy be able to interact with Japanese copies? I'm moving to Japan this Summer and I want to take advantage of the Streetpass feature.

Whelp, we got Two Vagabonds for a town.

Marshall Lee had submitted his town name, Vagabond 3 days ago.

vagabondarts had submitted his info just a while ago with a vagabond for his town name.

Let them have at it! :3
Oh my

Edit: well it looks like vagabondarts changed his town name nvm :p

SmithnCo

Sorry if this has been asked already, but will my US copy be able to interact with Japanese copies? I'm moving to Japan this Summer and I want to take advantage of the Streetpass feature.

Yes. Being able to get items from regional holidays is one of the cool perks of MP.

I've had to clear out like 4 spaces on my friends list.

Anyone wanna be my friend? I'll shower you with gifts, like love. Also I'm PDT.

1161-0803-1512

Noaksey

Neo Member
My BF List so far:

GAF Name - 3DS Name

1. B00TE
2. SuperSah - SahSah
3. darklin0
4. Blick Winkel
5. Animekatt
6. wheremypho - Rei
7. FlynnCL

If I don't have your 3DS name up, it's because I don't know it.

I think I may go for the more 'mature' of the two faces I picked. The 'cool' type of mayor.

Will No. 8 be Noaksey? I wonder?

I've had to clear out like 4 spaces on my friends list.

Anyone wanna be my friend? I'll shower you with gifts, like love. Also I'm PDT.

1161-0803-1512

MEEEEE!

1504-6778-5182

I was gonna throw out my town name list, but they're real names not game references. Why not go with like MuteCity from F-Zero.

I'd be curious to see it! I was just hoping for a game reference name that gives me the warm fuzzies. Unfortunately that character limit is pretty tight!

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Got my 3DS XL back from repairs today.

So I'm fully ready to pick this up at midnight :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom