• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unicorn

More questions from the uninitiated...

My wife and I are each buying a copy of the game. I understand that each village can have up to 4 players residing in it. Can I have a temporary residence in my wife's game, and vice versa? Or are those spots reserved for someone using the same cart? Thanks.
You can migrate from one game to a new one to become mayor of a new game if you aren't already mayor in the first copy

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
You're UK GAF, can I be on your Besties list?
I'll bring pie!
I won't bring pie.

Yep, you're on the list now. : )

Oh, don't worry about the pie! I don't like pie...

EDIT: Xaos, I don't even have you as a 3DS friend! I've just added you on that now... :p

Looking at the face chart, this would be my character's face:

awcEjuH.png

those eyes, ew

I'm going with this one:

tLYayP0.png

<3

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I should really consider one of those 3DSXL charging docks. I miss my one for my plain 3DS, when I could pick it up, play for a while, and not worry about it running out of battery.

I love the charging dock which is why I'm slightly put off my the XL's lack of one in the box.

SuperSah

Banned
Hope Nintendo are quick sending the codes out from the 4 for 3 promotion next week. Need my Animal Crossing fix fast!

Everyone listen

Nintendo Codes for ACNL, including mine will be on your Club Nintendo account page at around midnight. The code's email will be delayed.

screenshot20130605at255.png

It will look like this on your page. Note this is not my page, it's a friends. So midnight it will display your ACNL code. Don't wait for a delayed email.

I'm going
1%20%281%29.png

I'll likely go with the Serious -> Restrained hair since I have a habit of pushing my hair behind my ears. (Although I am tempted to go Mischievous -> Sometimes because it's starting to get long enough again for a little ponytail.)

And Clear Sky when I get the chance for color.

I love the charging dock which is why I'm slightly put off my the XL's lack of one in the box.

Wow, I didn't know the XL one never came with a charging dock. That's kind of off-putting that the original 3DS does though.

But since I do have an original 3DS.. I do love that charging dock. I have mine right on my dresser by my door so I just plop it on there whenever I get home.

XaosWolf

Crap. The Last of Us is out the same day as ACNL in the UK as well?
That certainly isn't getting played on Friday.
(Though I might get that a day early because of a certain online retailer)

Of course!
8 days left for me, can't wait >.<
E3 should help fill the gap. And the Nintendo Direct can redirect some of your hype! =D
Edit: Beaten on that one.

Kouriozan

E3 should help fill the gap. And the Nintendo Direct can redirect some of your hype! =D

Yeah, I hope the next Nintendo Direct will be awesome, so I can bear the wait more easily.
Plus US GAF will start to tease us very soon.

Oh, and pariah164, (and you Kouriozan!) have you got room on your Best Friend list for me? :<
Yes, of course!
I think I only have Kuntz on my BFF list for now (via swapnote).

Philia

Whelp, we got Two Vagabonds for a town.

Marshall Lee had submitted his town name, Vagabond 3 days ago.

vagabondarts had submitted his info just a while ago with a vagabond for his town name.

Let them have at it! :3

8 days... that's so long. At least E3 will soften to wait...

Oh, and pariah164, (and you Kouriozan!) have you got room on your Best Friend list for me? :<
I wish we had AC before E3 T-T you know GAF will be down at time and we can talk through AC.

I welcome our Atlantic Sea Buddies!
Just so you know I'm in Euro GAF =P

...1 day without looking at swap note come at me AC swap note peeps XD....Oh boy
Whelp, we got Two Vagabonds for a town.

Marshall Lee had submitted his town name, Vagabond 3 days ago.

vagabondarts had submitted his info just a while ago with a vagabond for his town name.

Let them have at it! :3
Lol I thought you were saying lurkers somehow got onto the sheet xD.

I'm not sure what exactly they could do to appease anyone who feels that way. They already added in the whole ordinance thing to help out in regards to play times, anything beyond that would have to break the real-time aspect to function.
Yes. Though I do wish shops under the Night Owl ordinance didn't close at midnight. Still, it's a much better option allowing more personal freedom than what we've seen in previous entries.

I will have my fingers crossed for you!
Thank you! With the blessing of Crossing-GAF on my side, failure is nigh impossible

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I'm thinking for face I'm going with

http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/file/view/Untitled-10.png/396524374/121x111/Untitled-10.png[IMG] or [IMG]http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/file/view/Untitled-8.png/396524350/121x111/Untitled-8.png[IMG]

Still struggling with a town name. I'd like something from Sonic, F-Zero or Ridge Racer. Hahah.[/QUOTE]

I was gonna throw out my town name list, but they're real names not game references. Why not go with like MuteCity from F-Zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom