• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sats

Banned
I'm afraid you'll destroy my town. :(

YEAAAAAH!!!!

....You're serious? You think I would be that much of a bad person to ruin all of your hard work?

I'm seriously offended :(

Besides the fact that I would get immediately blacklisting and no one here would ever play with me again, it would be an extremely mean thing to do...

Philia

....You're serious? You think I would be that much of a bad person to ruin all of your hard work?

I'm seriously offended :(

Besides the fact that I would get immediately blacklisting and no one here would ever play with me again, it would be an extremely mean thing to do...

Well.... your uh... tainted villagers could though. :( Just keep that in mind.

Do remind people that they can pick up the patterns though. So tell to use the R button to run always instead of B. (If I'm remembering that right)

omg cheren from pokemon b/w
IjfappO.jpg

Now going to pixiv and sharing outfits that I like

SmithnCo

Do remind people that they can pick up the patterns though. So tell to use the R button to run always instead of B. (If I'm remembering that right)

I wish there was a way to lock patterns on the ground. People accidentally picking them up was always a minor problem.

SuperSah

Banned
I wish there was a way to lock patterns on the ground. People accidentally picking them up was always a minor problem.

Infact, pressing B does not pick up patterns anymore. Pressing Y does actions now. Seems a bit different, but it works so using B to run will no longer pick up objects.

Grizzo

Infact, pressing B does not pick up patterns anymore. Pressing Y does actions now. Seems a bit different, but it works so using B to run will no longer pick up objects.

Can we still use the R button to run too ? I always did that on the DS version.

Tiktaalik

Good OT.

I skipped CityLife because it looked like an awful Wild World rehash so it's been a very, very long time for me and I've been really looking forward to this game. I'm happy Nintendo took notice of the CityLife failure and really invested their effort into this title.

I'm trying to convince as many of my local friends as possible to pick this up. It's a shame I'm no longer at my old work place, as there were a fair amount of AC fans there and I'd be getting mad streetpasses there for this title. Fortunately the online features of this game seem stellar.

OmegaFax

added the entirety of these selections of gaffers

2750-1606-0145

Added you :)

Mine: 4296-2970-2303
GMT+1 (UK)

Hey Kenny, you're also UK.

Add me? 4425-2273-6142

Added all of you Gaffers! Mine is 1203-9542-1648

Added you.

1762-3001-3662

Just wanted to post my FC here: 3754-6546-7613

Can't wait for the game!!

Added you all. I'm 1993-7586-2867

Sleepy

Philia and Mikor are managing the friend code form and spreadsheet for this OT. If you have questions or problems with the system, send one of them a friendly PM. :)

Want to view the list/spreadsheet or add your own friend code to the list/spreadsheet? Quote the post to see the link. Please do not share in the thread without email tags.

Is this correct? Probably not.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Opened up my old Lets Go To The City file. How sad. All my beautiful flower patches are gone.

Weirdly all my neighbouts (that I can remember were still there) and a new one had arrived.

-GJ-

So I saw a notification bubble on my AC icon on my 3DS, but the Spotpass servers aren't online yet and there aren't any houses in my Happy Home showcase...

What does this mean?

0QESsxG.png

Mononoke

Banned
So who's going to be joining the exclusive and very cool Poptart XL club?

*raises hand*

I hope so. Missed out on pre-orders, but GameStop still had pre-orders up online. Have no idea if they will fill the order on launch, but they don't charge until they ship. So if it doesn't ship by launch I'll go to stores and see if I can score one.

MicH

Opened up my old Lets Go To The City file. How sad. All my beautiful flower patches are gone.

Weirdly all my neighbouts (that I can remember were still there) and a new one had arrived.
Mine, too :( All I had left was a single golden rose reminding me of the glory that this town once had

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom