• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labrys

Aww yeah, everyone, OT Time! Glad to have you all back here, and hello to everyone new and interested in the game!

Kouriozan

I'll probably let anyone visit my town the first day, there won't be much to do but I'll get that train station redesign quickly :p

I have my ways to get one....

*shifty eyes*

But was deciding between that and the Animal Crossing one. I personally love the white/pop tart look. But I also am afraid of it yellowing now that it's been brought up. I guess the white/pink 3D's had this issue already.
When those came out my girlfriend saw a picture on her facebook that the nearby naval base had like 20-30 sent to them. She was pretty jealous about that, since everywhere else only got like 2-3. :p
I actually wanted one myself, not having a 3DS or an XL prior to wanting one. My nearby Target was sold out before I could even hop on a car to get one.

I gave up and bought a blue 3DS. The poptart seems easier to get, though.

SuperSah

Banned
I have never visited anyone's town before in either AC and AC: WW, so I got burned out sort of quickly. With 100+ friends this thing is going to be a life destroyer.

I have tons of friends. I'm betting there'll always be someone's town to visit.

-GJ-

Okay... there's a best friend (up to 32 friends) feature that'll be allowed in your town anytime. I'm not sure if you have to be online or not (I'd assume so).

You would have to open your gates with the 'best friends only' option selected.

MicH

I have never visited anyone's town before in either AC and AC: WW, so I got burned out sort of quickly. With 100+ friends this thing is going to be a life destroyer.
Seriously. That's potentionally 100 different towns you can visit! ONEHUNDRED! That is pretty damn cool.

I hope one of my friends have Cheri so I can steal her! Mwhahahaha!

Acid08

Banned
Submitted my form sans FC as I'm waiting for the poptart.

Came up with the perfect town name too. From the slums of Shaolin...

Sleepy

Seriously. That's potentionally 100 different towns you can visit! ONEHUNDRED! That is pretty damn cool.

I hope one of my friends have Cheri so Zi can steal her! Mwhahahaha!

I am just hoping that everyone is polite and does not attempt an insurrection.

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Working around the house; peeking in here when I can. You all are awesome and I'm proud to be part of this community.

Same, although instead of working around the house I'm watching my brother play A Link to the Past for the first time. :p

Labrys

Welcome back! I've thought you've died. :(

Ahaha, no, I just went into stasis
and sadness because I didn't win that AC contest ;~;
!

Unluckiness aside, I'll try to help out as much as possible! I can add a leaf to your avatar, find art of a villager to make your avatar, and answer most questions about the game!

Wow that's a lot.

With the
Island
, you can make that pretty easily, don't worry!

limlark

Okay, I give up trying to add everybody on that spreadsheet. Who here:

-Mostly wants to trade items?
-Doesn't care about my turnip prices, since I will never check them?
-Likes patterns?

Add meeeeee

3480 3868 2820

LOL is your character name going to be "T!"?
Yeah... *chuckles* I usually use my full name with an exclamation mark (for any game when possible) but I'm going to keep it short this time since I'm exposing myself... to the Internet.

Aww yeah, everyone, OT Time! Glad to have you all back here, and hello to everyone new and interested in the game!
Yay Labrys! I almost didn't recognize you with that avatar!

I will have a poptart but I'm saving it. I'm gonna stick with my red for now and run it into the ground first. Then either I will use my poptart or if an improves 3DS is out by that point, I'll just pick up the new one. It's the first system I really just wanted to have for collector's purposes. There's few series I fawn over as I do Animal Crossing.

Philia

Yeah... *chuckles* I usually use my full name with an exclamation mark (for any game when possible) but I'm going to keep it short this time since I'm exposing myself... to the Internet.

Yay Labrys! I almost didn't recognize you with that avatar!

I will have a poptart but I'm saving it. I'm gonna stick with my red for now and run it into the ground first. Then either I will use my poptart or if an improves 3DS is out by that point, I'll just pick up the new one. It's the first system I really just wanted to have for collector's purposes. There's few series I fawn over as I do Animal Crossing.

Ah yeah your GAF name is too long. Gotcha.

Yeah I'm trying to encourage any other soon to be poptart owners to go ahead and add themselves to the list sans their FC so I could edit it in for them later. Just to get their dibs on town names and the like.

Is there voice chat in this game like in City Folk?

NO! Thank god. But there's instant message.

SeZMehK

I can't wait to visit philia's town. I'm going to follow you around asking "what are you doing?" and "why are you doing that?" lol just kidding.

MicH

MicH have you read my PM ? :)
I haven't read it yet as I have a few AC related PMs waiting to be read, and since I don't have my 3DS right now, I'm leaving them unopened so I will remember to add you back when I can. Otherwise I would forget it :p

Stoof

Been a while since I cracked open Wild World or City Folk, but did the other games have as much of a rolling log effect when you walked? Doesn't really bother me but I was just curious.

Grizzo

I haven't read it yet as I have a few AC related PMs waiting to be read, and since I don't have my 3DS right now, I'm leaving them unopened so I will remember to add you back when I can. Otherwise I would forget it :p

Oh okay, that's fine ! Thanks for letting me know ;)

Labrys

Been a while since I cracked open Wild World or City Folk, but did the other games have as much of a rolling log effect when you walked? Doesn't really bother me but I was just curious.

Both games have a "rolling log" world, yes. It started with Wild World.

Really nice OT! So I need to add myself to the new spreadsheet, I suppose. I still had some people that never added me from the old one, so I should actually have some room for more.

This is gonna be the most agonizing week ever, and then I can't pick my copy up until late on the 9th... ;-_-

Mononoke

Banned
I actually wanted one myself, not having a 3DS or an XL prior to wanting one. My nearby Target was sold out before I could even hop on a car to get one.

I gave up and bought a blue 3DS. The poptart seems easier to get, though.

Ah that's a bummer. =/

Well, guess I'll just have to decide on which one to get. White Pop/Tart that could potentially yellow, or a Pikachu one that is already yellow and has nipples.

Hmmmm

Labrys

Already 104 entries?
And Nintendo expect us to be happy with the 100 friends limit? >.<

I know, right? And that doesn't even count the friends I had before, or even the Korean friend I made. They should at least double--or triple the size of the list.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Already 104 entries?
And Nintendo expect us to be happy with the 100 friends limit? >.<

Didn't the old list top 200? I expect the OT will be quite a lot more than that once the games out. Im sitting at 80 right now, though with about 6 or so unconfirmed. Gonna save those spots after the game releases and see who really are active and compatible with my play style. Also ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom