• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's everybody's Amazon preorders?

Mine still says not yet shipped, and I was expecting it to go to "Shipping Soon" the day before it launches :(

Says estimated delivery is June 14-19, I preordered April 12.

Is this normal for Amazon? I figured they were pretty honorable with their "Want to receive this the day it comes out?" option.

I'm buying The Last of Us through them. Would suck to not get it on release.

Mik2121

If anyone wanna add me, I got the Japanese version and a bunch of things, though I haven't played for a long time, but I just went back to it today.

My friendcode is 2664 - 2280 - 4865

I got a lot of fruits too, just in case you might be interested :)

I 100% thought this came out last Tuesday. Knowing that it comes out tomorrow I think I'm going to jump into a 3ds xl and pick this up. I hope I can track down one of those AC 3dsxls.

Ken

I moved the 3DS files on the poptart's SD card and finished the system transfer. How do I get Animal Crossing onto my actual SD card, skipping the download process? I can't make heads or tails of the folders.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Have fun tonight guys! I hope you all get it fairly quickly and that the Nintendo servers hold up!

SOON

40cVk5m.jpg

AIRic

The last Animal Crossing I played is Wild World. This game was always in my DS and was my most played game on the system. It's 12:53 here, even after a 51 hours working week, I'll be playing New Leaf all night!

My god, I still have a week to go, but I'm so freaking hyped for this. I peeked at the FC list that everyone's contributed to. Soon as my pop-tart arrives I'll be adding all of you on there, and will whore out my code for anyone that wants to add me. To anyone that manages to get the game tomorrow, have fun! :p

Okay, can I just wait in the eShop until launch, or do I have to renter the shop after midnight?

This is my first midnight digital launch, wheeee!

MicH

And left in all this excitement is a lone European who decided to stay up all night. Fiiiiveeee more daaaays z.z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom