• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Out of my 9 residents I only have 3 I like.

HAHA, awesome!

My guys are:

100px-Anicotti.png

Anicotti - she seems like she might be high maintenance

100px-Big_Top.png

Big Top - as I said, he's the man.

200px-Genji.png

Genji seems like good people.

Arigetti.png

Gayle - already want her gone.

Gf has Camo Frog in her town and he and I were best buds in Wild World... already plotting to steal him from her town.

Last minute attempt to fill up my 3DS friends list a bit more. My FC is 4296-3050-7763. PM me and I'll be sure to add you back. Hopefully the download doesn't take forever with my internet.

Have this preordered at Gamestop but I dunno it seems like a game that you'd just want to have on your portable device at all times. I may just buy it on the shop tonight and cancel the preorder. The 3DS has really made me warm up to digital, at least on handhelds. Just makes more sense than having to carry around a bunch of carts.

this post brought to you by impatience.

Scythian

Really hyped for this, first Animal Crossing ;)
Does anyone know if I buy it digitally and then after some time I buy the cartridge, I can play my town with it? Or do I have to start over on the physical copy?

TEJ

I'm going down some factual truth. it's actual and factual

rosie is the cutest villager in the franchise.

ALM5252

When I download the game, assuming I have enough space on my 8GB card (how big is AC NL?) I hope I get Filbert the Squirrel in my town. He was my bestfriend in the GameCube version. I got so sad when he moved to my friend's town after he put his memory card in my 'Cube. :(

Filbert.png

Filbert The Squirrel

My fiancé wants Nibbles the Squirrel; that was her bestfriend in Wild World.

92px-Nibbles_CF.jpeg

Nibbles The Squirrel

Elija2

Really hyped for this, first Animal Crossing ;)
Does anyone know if I buy it digitally and then after some time I buy the cartridge, I can play my town with it? Or do I have to start over on the physical copy?

I'm pretty sure you can't transfer a digital save file to the physical version. You can however transfer a physical save file to the digital version.

A friend of mine wanted me to find Gurren Lagann related qr codes. I only found one costume, which struck me as odd. It will be interesting to see how the community's overall body of work changes now that it'll be released in the west.

Damn, Gurren Lagann stuff is exactly what I need.

Somebody, please make Simon's final costume, including the crazy shades if possible.

Damn, Gurren Lagann stuff is exactly what I need.

Somebody, please make Simon's final costume, including the crazy shades if possible.

I crave Kamina's shades more than anything else in the world. In the game...of course...haha...I wouldn't wear those everywhere I went every day in reality. No. That would be insane!

ohgodiwantthem

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
NOTE ABOUT QR CODES
You can NOT use the QR machine at first. You have to befriend Sable (The shy porcupine at the able sister shop) and a few days after getting her to open up the machine will appear. It took me 10 days.

Make a contract and become a magical girl in the game!

33019019_m.png

I hope they create insect and sea animal neighbors in future games. Who cares if you go out at night and hunt them. I'm sure the neighbor versions probably wouldn't mind.

Roark

Neo Member
Last minute attempt to fill up my 3DS friends list a bit more. My FC is 4296-3050-7763. PM me and I'll be sure to add you back. Hopefully the download doesn't take forever with my internet.
Added. Mine is 4699-5295-7180. I also added Chezzy and magicman, so you two should do the same.

Edit: i really need more 3DS friends, so just pm me or reply if you added

MicH

Since I'm gonna name my town Dewford (anyone get the reference? there should be LOADS :D) I'm gonna go with a beach-ish flag. And another related town tune. I like it!

Lasdrub

I gotta get out of this thread. My copy is sitting in a Newegg warehouse somewhere. I'll get it some time next week. Have fun, everybody!

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
The GF and I will be purchasing this digitally at midnight, and selecting "download later" so it will be ready in the morning on both of our systems to play! Excited to jump back into Animal Crossing, I'll add me friend code tomorrow morning and start adding some of you guys/gals.

Can't believe it is finally here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom