• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

blamite

I don't know if I should manually choose my face or just answer the questions normally and see what I get. :O

Choosing manually would feel like cheating but I might not like the face I get otherwise?

Kokonoe

Banned
Oh, no.
I just realized.
I'm going to have to decide on a town name.
In 30 minutes.

SmokeandLabyrs

Wait, that's too long.

Okay, how about Jigglyzard.

U1fWvfN.png

Or uhh.....hmm....

DoritoLand

I don't know the character limit, I just don't know what it is AGHHHH!

-edit-

after reading the OP, found out it was 8 characters.

I just heard the news that I can pick my town layout at the start. AWESOME! I was mentally prepared to restart my game until I got a good one, haha.

Oh, no.
I just realized.
I'm going to have to decide on a town name.
In 30 minutes.

I gotcha covered.

Serenity
Firefly
Skyloft
Hobbiton
The Grid
The Rock
The Hole
Facebook
Tylenol
Peanut
BigCakes
Alloy
Rhombus
Troy
Lasers
GoldCoin
My Face
Biscuits
Mint
Sandwich
HotPants
Oh Baby

I just want Chow
Chow.jpg

or Vesta in my town.
Vesta2.gif

I was also hoping Tybalt would have been one of the neighbors they brought back from the Gamecube version but apparently not. :(

I think I'm going to cave and buy digital... Even though it may be a ghost town. I just hope this download doesn't take forever. Any last minute adds are welcome.
My FC is 3351-4054-5021.
Kahuna

Timeless

Is anyone else going to Walmart soon for a "midnight" release? Hopefully there's someone there who knows what they're doing.

I ended up choosing Katamari for my town name. There were a lot of contenders:

Moonside
Pinwheel
Sombrero
Chilling
Partying
Galactic
GameCube
Katamari
Everdawn

Burnout
Blossom
Houston
Summers
Wistful
Giorgio
Moroder
Turbine

Mudpot
Tallon
Abadis
Flower
Jepsen
Maenam

Elton
Glade
Comet
Robot
Snake
Polar

Ursa
Tire
Flow

subtles

I crave Kamina's shades more than anything else in the world. In the game...of course...haha...I wouldn't wear those everywhere I went every day in reality. No. That would be insane!

ohgodiwantthem

They were selling shades that resembled his in my game on the first day. I'm not sure if one can color them though? They looked closer to the one Squirtle wore in the anime.

There are a lot of amazing creations from the Japanese AC community (Like Hitoshura from SMT Nocturne!). It's surprising how much they love English T.V shows though.

They were selling shades that resembled his in my game on the first day. I'm not sure if one can color them though? They looked closer to the one Squirtle wore in the anime.

There are a lot of amazing creations from the Japanese AC community (Like Hitoshura from SMT Nocturne!). It's surprising how much they love English T.V shows though.

Best news I've heard all week. Thanks!

Bullza2o

How's everybody's Amazon preorders?

Mine still says not yet shipped, and I was expecting it to go to "Shipping Soon" the day before it launches :(

Says estimated delivery is June 14-19, I preordered April 12.

A friend and I are heading down to Gamestop to pick our copies up after work tomorrow. So come Nooksday in a matter of minutes, I'll probably bail out until I have my copy and I'm all situated.

mr_chun

I always use Pokemon stuff for names like these. My Minecraft Worlds are Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova. For Animal Crossing, I've used Pallet, Celadon, Azalea. I'm thinking either Olivine or Twinleaf this time. Both are fairly easy to represent given the mayor powers haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom