• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cbajd5

27%

EVERYONE ELSE STOP DOWNLOADING SO I CAN GET IT FASTER

I DON'T WANT TO PAY ATTENTION TO BLEACH OR NARUTO

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
lFcorDd.gif

this is so fantastic

Downloading now. Sorry, but I'm starting my town tonight. I said I'd start in the morning, but I'm wide awake and excited. 30% right now. Should be done in about 15 minutes. Doesn't the 3DS download games faster when in sleep mode?

Salsa

Check all the other digital releases. They eventually go up in price. Luigi, Fire Emblem were all 34.99 and are now 39.99(us eshop)

Those were all $40, both Animal Crossing and DKCR are the first major releases at $35 and they're gonna stay that way

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Downloading right now. I'm at about 40%.

My friendcode for those who wanna add me: 3625-8108-8283

Bullza2o

Wow this thread moves fast!

Is this normal for Amazon? I figured they were pretty honorable with their "Want to receive this the day it comes out?" option.

I'm buying The Last of Us through them. Would suck to not get it on release.

I'm not expecting release date delivery because I am not a prime member and opted for super saver shipping. What worries me is that it hasn't become "Shipping soon" yet.

PolishQ

I dont get it.

Why do you guys who live on a state with tax dont just input a no-tax state.

There's no Nintendo account. You can just go and do it.

Why would you pay $2 more

Tax is most likely linked to the zip code you enter with your credit card information, which has to match your credit card billing address.

Eusis

I dont get it.

Why do you guys who live on a state with tax dont just input a no-tax state.

There's no Nintendo account. You can just go and do it.

Why would you pay $2 more
I think this could be a problem if using a credit card.

Of course, if you can get your eShop cards for no tax you could just do that instead.

Sanic

Tax is most likely linked to the zip code you enter with your credit card information, which has to match your credit card billing address.

It's actually just a setting in the Eshop. Totally unrelated to any credit card information.

They still ask for a zip for the CC, and it has to be correct, but the zip you set within the Eshop determines tax collection, and there's no authentication on that.

subtles

I'm thinking of doing that but Pandora Hearts is based off the Victorian Era and those clothes have a lot of detail. I'm naming my town The Abyss after it so I'm hoping for something lol.

I've come across a lot of Pandora Hearts t-shirts. I'll try and post them if I can find them again. As for Naruto, there are several as well.

Man. At the last second I have the sudden temptation to switch things up and become Mayer Rob Ford and call my town Toronto.

Crack pipes for everyone!

Dares

Will living in Japan with the NA version get me anything?

Like I wonder If I can get the 7-11 Streetpasses...
I know I will get a lot of model homes via Streetpass since I ride the trains in Tokyo a lot.

My FC is 326557417086 and I will not be time-traveling. PM me with your code so I can add back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom