• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goli

yessss

NY0K9b2.png

Who still uses the twitter web client anymore that's so last decade

43%

MrMephistoX

I got impatient when download later seemed stuck at 10% forever。 I restarted using download now and it seems much faster almost 50% after 3 minutes.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Downloading right now. I'm at about 40%.

My friendcode for those who wanna add me: 3625-8108-8283

Reposting for the new pages, just finished downloading :) Just send me a PM or quote with your friend code and I'll add back.

Kiryu

Donneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Should I play it at night or day? D: It does matter for my first achievement as Mayor screenshots!

Salsa

Whats everyone naming their town?

rad city

cause my city is radical

last town was "chillin'" and that was on the cards for a while but nah

I always name it after outdated bro terms it seems

I wish Tubular city/ville/town would fit

that'd be rad

Chucker

I don't want to party poop, but you guys are gonna be salty when all you can do is shake trees and talk to neighbors.

Everything closes up at 8 on the first house/town.

Meier

So I've never bought anything off the eShop on the 3DS. I'm on my launch system.. can someone explain the transfer system/process for whenever I do upgrade to a new model down the line?

Think I will buy digital but haven't decided 100% yet.

zychi

Banned
I don't want to party poop, but you guys are gonna be salty when all you can do is shake trees and talk to neighbors.

Everything closes up at 8 on the first house/town.
Change the clock to am for the first night? So it thinks its 12 pm june 8th instead. Just correct it tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom