• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought 2,000 turnips worth 200,000 bells.

Here we go...
I bought 200 turnips today at 107/turnip. Guys, I think we need a turnip thread that's separate from this thread so that we can share turnip prices and allow people in/out of our towns to do their selling. This thread moves way too fast for my liking, so would prefer a sole one on turnips. What do you guys think?

Smithy C

Anyone's gates open? Looking for some trade for fruit other than peaches and pears. I got some pears to offer!

5172 - 0530 - 2911 PM me if you add me!

I bought 200 turnips today at 107/turnip. Guys, I think we need a turnip thread that's separate from this thread so that we can share turnip prices and allow people in/out of our towns to do their selling. This thread moves way too fast for my liking, so would prefer a sole one on turnips. What do you guys think?

I dunno if we need a separate thread, since we seem to get so many people posting here in "shifts". I'm sure we'll find some people who will have a decent price since we have a whole week to go.
I have 100,00 bells invested in turnips so I'm hoping for the best, heh.

Laffer

I came to post this. I think a "Turnip Community" with only turnip prices announcements would be very useful.

Just spent like 200000 bells in turnips this morning. Now I'm scared.

So I just saw this in my visit...
BM32BogCIAAWeAm.jpg:large

Please tell me his name is Midas.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
tumblr_mohgtprhbD1svk0vso1_400.jpg

tumblr_mohgtprhbD1svk0vso2_400.jpg

tumblr_mohgtprhbD1svk0vso3_400.jpg

Joan was selling turnips for 91 bells. Bought 45k worth. Palutena visited and bought 800k worth of turnips @_@

Three days I think.

Edit: Next time I should visit someone else's town for cheaper turnips...

I dunno, I thought my town's price of 104 was decent but I'm seeing people with prices in the 90s... Not that big a deal, farming bells on the island is pretty easy and kinda fun.

So I'm guessing turnips are on sale everywhere in America right now, for a few more hours?
Every Sunday until 12pm I think.

Mr E.

Noob question here folks.

How do you make a basket of fruit? Obviously fruit is needed but where's the basket?

Do we get more land later on? Feels cramped.

Mr E.

Just drag the fruit onto another fruit in the inventory. I felt so stupid when I finally found out..
Thanks, I feel stupid now.

I edit my question to ask about more land whilst you answered this.

Do we unlock more land later on? Is that a spoiler? Err.

Tenck

Ah ok. Some micro management of available space is needed then.

Whilst I'm on a roll of daft questions, I've been watering bare patches of ground to try to entice grass to grow. Am I on a fools errand?

Plant flowers on it and water them. Should bring the grass back to those patches.

daakusedo

When I see what you can get and do later, I'm mad at how everything slowly trickle in on my second day. I can't even give water to the wilting flowers. At least I got bees!

Got about 200 turnips at 97 per. Not too bad I think. Hey, when my character leaves the house as I boot up the game, he sighs and looks kinda sad. Any idea why?

Also yeah, found Tortimer and it's "I'll bring the boat around... tomorrow". This game loves making you wait! It's cool in a way because you wake up excited knowing you have something to do!

When I see what you can get and do later, I'm mad at how everything slowly trickle in on my second day. I can't even give water to the wilting flowers. At least I got bees!

Keep talking to Isabelle! Eventually she gives you a watering can.

Blueblur1

I need people to play with! Here's my friend code:

1934-0674-9440

I just started yesterday so my town is brand new. My native fruit is the pear.

Tenck

Anyone with Re-Tail open mind letting me come over for a bit? I just caught some bugs I need to unload on a poor alpaca.

Coquette

I never thought I'd be so excited to find a trash can in a tree. I actually miss the recycling center of AC:CF, you could find some neat stuff in there sometimes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom