• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid off the 98k loan and the 128k donation for my suspension bridge. Hope to use the rest of my bells for good turnip prices from Joan in another town

edit: And I think I forgot to talk to Sable yesterday. Damn :/

Stupid neighbors! After having someone move one foot to my right and take out my foreign fruit tree, another person moved one foot to my left and took out my perfect apple tree. I may ask them to leave out of spite...

Stupid neighbors! After having someone move one foot to my right and take out my foreign fruit tree, another person moved one foot to my left and took out my perfect apple tree. I may ask them to leave out of spite...

I think it's time to establish that early morning ordinance, just to force your citizens to wake up earlier :lol:

Robin64

Oh yeah! First attempt!

BM3-3bpCYAAmlOO.jpg

mantidor

I think it's time to establish that early morning ordinance, just to force your citizens to wake up earlier :lol:

I was disappointed with Night Owl because stores close at midnight except Re-Tail, I wanted more time, and the worst part was that Re-Tail was left with an insane schedule of 8 am to 2 am!, I feel so bad for those poor animals I couldn't have the heart to do an early morning ordinance.

Forkball

Joan is selling turnips for 90. A great price, but I'm so stingy with money since there are so many big and expensive endeavors in this game.

Also I got a Virtual Boy and now my character is blind.

Koomaster

It feels much easier to catch bees this time around, but maybe that's because I've had so much practice in previous games.
I feel the same. The GC one, it felt nearly impossible to catch a bee. I finally got one after playing for nearly a year. Wild World took months as well. City Folk I think I got one after a month. Now this one I'm catching bees everyday like it's my second job. :p

It's either easier or all the practice from the previous games.

It lets you play the stock market for a week; buy low and hopefully sell high. Profit.

You buy them in hopes of selling them at a huge price at Re-Tail. They're only good for one week, so if you don't sell them by Saturday night, they will rot

Does she only sell them on Sunday, and then you pretty much try to sell them off throughout the week at Re-Tail?
Also, I assume you can't plant them?

Mozz-eyes

Banned
Day 3 of life in Avalon.

Joan selling turnips for 92 bells, I invested my life savings (30k) into buying them. I used to do it in Wild World but always forgot to play so would waste my money!

Hope prices are good over the next week, I want a bigger house and tortimer island!

Ferga

Spent the last 30minutes making a pro design for a Minimimoto shirt (TWEWY). The shirt looks pretty good but...

It.... it doesn't look very right with some denim jeans and a chief hat.

Rather ridiculous, haha

Linius

I invested 50K bells at a price of 100 in turnips. Guys, keep each other posted starting tomorrow about your turnip price, gotta make that sweet profit! :p

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
So what's the easiest/quickest way to farm bells?

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
I've got a Triforce to trade! PM me if you want it! Preferably I would like a gold Master Sword..

Mozz-eyes

Banned
I invested 50K bells at a price of 100 in turnips. Guys, keep each other posted starting tomorrow about your turnip price, gotta make that sweet profit! :p

Good idea! I don't wanna waste my 30k, it would cripple me this early!

Add me, gentlemen! FC: 0731-4901-7583

SuperSah

Banned
101 bells for 10 turnips here.
Done 50.5K worth.

My new fence is shit. I want my old one back.. ;c

Also, town developer permit is coming soon! ^-^

Would be cool if we could help each other with Turnip prices. I plan on dropping all my cash on them tomorrow :d

Yeah, daily updates on turnip prices would be cool. Do you know what the price range generally is, just so we know when someone's turnip prices are near the ceiling?

Sendou

Will everyone end up with the same kind of house when all debt is paid off? Or will the choices between adding more rooms/enlargening the existing actually have an effect on what the house will end up being like?

Kokonoe

Banned
Whoa, I just saw lightning flash with thunder during this rain. First time I've seen that in Animal Crossing, I've only ever gotten just rain.

I also need to upload more pics to this thread later today.

decaf

swQ2TpU.jpg
fTQFmLd.jpg

8peGDMI.jpg
uIs1WjJ.jpg

Still looking for more peeps outside of Japan time! Leave your town open and I'll leave you messages and water your flowers (not got any fruit to offer at the mo).

FC: 1203-9315-3113 (PM once added!)

NTom64

Just paid off the down payment on my first house. Not gonna lie, I flashed back to my days of playing the Gamecube version for a moment there.

Loving it. On a side note, it's great to be able to get up in the morning, potter about the town and do a little fishing before getting on with mayoral duties. I dunno, it just adds a bit of depth to things. I was surprised to find a piranha though.

I guess a lot has changed since I last played Animal Crossing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom