• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been said a million times, but Nintendo's approach to online gaming is so incredibly archaic and frustrating.

They introduced a lot of neat things here, but they still have a long way to go.

For example, why can't I send any letters to people on my friends list, or even my best friends list? It just makes things inconvenient.

Hero

I want AC:NL friends too. :D

2964-9455-1031

Please PM me if you add me so I'll be sure to read it. This thread moves very quickly.

I also have an extra Samus and Toad helmet for trade. Looking for Varia Suit / Pants / Shoes or Hero's Tunic in trade.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Guys, does anyone have a spare fishing pole? Would gladly buy one.

I have a spare fishing pole if you still want it. PM me your friend code.

Ghost23

Where does everyone get these awesome wallpapers and items? I've been playing since launch and have an ugly one room house with the basic furniture.

I got to the island on the second day (yes I did the accursed time travel) to pay some of my debt.
I also now have a fire flower, shell, Pikmin, a brick from Mario and Makar's Mask. I wanna get the Master Sword and Majora's Mask next. I also made a Triforce flag/wallpaper. :3
Also, my FC is 5370 - 0424 - 2205, PM me if you add me!

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Streetpass activated.

I don't know why Nintendo like to make you reach a certain point in their games before letting you streetpass.

I've never even had a single streetpass hit on my 3DS in the entire time that I've owned it, so I'm basically locked out of certain features like the home showcase. feels bad :(

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
If anyone wants to visit my town, I'm down. Please don't eff things up.

4296-2976-8834

PM me your friend code. My town isn't amazing or anything, but I have some spare oranges. It's also 10:30AM here, so you can shop/sell.

Mik2121

4296-2976-8834

PM me your friend code. My town isn't amazing or anything, but I have some spare oranges. It's also 10:30AM here, so you can shop/sell.

I'm up for it. I'll add you now. My Friend Code is: 2664 - 2280 - 4865

Dacvak

I'm up for it. I'll add you now. My Friend Code is: 2664 - 2280 - 4865

Cool - I'll add you in a sec. Just gotta grab one quick item. Gates will be open in a few minutes for anyone to join.

one_kill

4296-2976-8834

Can I join too? My FC is 0103 9712 6861

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My three Nintendo prizes so far. Do you think this game is trying to hint at something...

tumblr_moh9orr5Qa1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Dacvak

Can I join too? My FC is 0103 9712 6861

I'll add you - I think I'm done for a bit (gotta do some other stuff), but I'll let you know when the gates are open again.

Also, thank you Mik for the song and fruit! So happy to have music in my house now. :D

Mik2121

I'll add you - I think I'm done for a bit (gotta do some other stuff), but I'll let you know when the gates are open again.

Also, thank you Mik for the song and fruit! So happy to have music in my house now. :D

No prob. I assumed you didn't have music yet so I also brought some old stereo thing, but I saw you already had one so I left the music only :p Enjoy it!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Ahaha~ just got a second crown from a Japanese player for free; they must be swimming in bells.
They also seem to be really fond of those lemons(?) on their cheeks.

Oxx

How did you do it? Still trying to figure it out myself!

Now I have to try and remember. Something about talking to Tom Nook. And a Happy Home card. Maybe. Then I found 'Digby' standing at the top of the shopping area this morning to show me around.

Forkball

YES the squirrel, Static, who is camping in my town will move in. I played a game with him and if I won, he would move in but if I lost, he would take my watering can. It was a simple charade game, but it was pretty amusing. I can't wait for him to move in.

Static.gif

Also it's raining again for about the third time in a week. Is it monsoon season or something?!

ok I had enough I'm going to add a girl villager to my town someone has to wear all these cute QR designs I've been seeing

seen this kickass kimono lol

I'm kinda wishing I went with a girl character instead only because I'm seeing all these dope designs for dresses and stuff.
Well... not like my guy can't wear them I guess....

Anyone hosting any island trips to play any games right now? It's not even 6am for me so nothing is happening and I'm bored.

ok I had enough I'm going to add a girl villager to my town someone has to wear all these cute QR designs I've been seeing

seen this kickass kimono lol
Any character can wear any outfit, so feel free to stock up on fabulous dresses.

I am probably gonna make an alternate female character eventually too though.

I'm kinda wishing I went with a girl character instead only because I'm seeing all these dope designs for dresses and stuff.
Well... not like my guy can't wear them I guess....

Anyone hosting any island trips to play any games right now? It's not even 6am for me so nothing is happening and I'm bored.

Any character can wear any outfit, so feel free to stock up on fabulous dresses.

I am probably gonna make an alternate female character eventually too though.

I did not know boys could wear the dresses lol

anyway on the official Animal Crossing Facebook there are two galleries with QR the girl one starts with a dress that has cleavage designed into it o_O this is Nintendo?

Koomaster

Fuck, making a Canada Flag is hard as balls in this game!!
Tell me about it. I didn't want to start from scratch again because I knew it was so hard. Had to pull out my copy of Wild World and copy my previous one...

BM323vBCUAAynQV.jpg

Wish I had the QR code machine so I could share better.

Day Three: Bug hunt! Started off small to claim Nat's small-fry prizes, with things like common and tiger butterflies. But I had to step my game up when one of my villagers, Spork turned in a 45-point bug. Luckily, not too long afterwards, I caught two Agrias Butterflies, one of which was worth around 103 points, netting me a blue Butterfly table. Shortly after turning them in, I quickly spotted a Birdwing Butterfly, which turned out to be worth a nice 137 points, giving me a comfortable lead over Spork (and a Cicada Stereo). At 6pm, I ended up with the Gold Trophy!

After that catch, since I couldn't do any mayor stuff today, I spent most of the day building my fish and bug collections at the museum, and selling off the extras at Re-Tail. Got a Kart from the Fortune Cookie, and Lionel moved to Crescent.

Am I the only one who kept getting scores in the 70s with my Birdwing butterflies? It seemed like nothing I turned in could beat my 94pt Agrias butterfly.
Was kinda annoying, but luckily my citizens are trash at catching bugs.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
holy shit... I'll need all 4 houses active at max to get most of the rooms I'll need to have some of these cool things

this Animal Crossing came back stronger after I thought my Animal Crossing days were long gone
Yeah, even though recoloring is limited, you can really string together really cohesive rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom